Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Curtain Call bombs in the U.S

Well that's unfortunate,problem is that aside from a couple of new tracks the game doesn't offer that many new things and feels more like an expansion pack

I'll pick it up maybe around October and November but as of now Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros 3DS are a priority for me

I think it's a great game! This is probably why Square Enix doesn't sell final mix's in other territories, it's because most people view them as expansion packs instead of a different experience. 

Not really,Square could've delayed their game a liiiittle bit further like a couple of months so those additional content would be released in all territories instead of either being exclusive to Japan or making it available after a veeeeeeeeery long time of it's release in Japan

Ahh..nuts. Just when most of us were hoping for a KH version. Oh well. What did SQEX not do that caused it to bomb? Not enough ads?

They did a pretty large scale promotion. It was at every single event and they had a ton of trailers. Releasing right in the middle of Destiny and Smash Bros doesn't help though.

They did a pretty large scale promotion. It was at every single event and they had a ton of trailers. Releasing right in the middle of Destiny and Smash Bros doesn't help though.

Oh yeah. I guess it was just very bad timing, wasn't it?