Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's credits contain scenes from Kingdom Hearts 3D & Kingdom Hearts III

I do have much respect for the original poster. I'm glad he didn't just blurt out everything with respect to those who don't want spoilers, but...... can someone post video for those of us who want to see!!!Also: proof that KH3D will be paired up with KH3?

I do have much respect for the original poster. I'm glad he didn't just blurt out everything with respect to those who don't want spoilers, but...... can someone post video for those of us who want to see!!!Also: proof that KH3D will be paired up with KH3?

ちょっと失礼。

No proof of anything whatsoever.

KH3D HD on Wii U.....DO IT NOMURA

And yes I know the onslaught of people who'll murder me and write me an essay about how wrong I'm,but this is a personal wish and I don't care

Besides,I love to see all the butthurt comments I'm gonna get from saying this wish

I honestly think that having the game on the Wii U would be a great idea. That way they can keep some of the touch screen controls on there instead of taking them out. Plus, I would love Square to actually give out some 3rd party support for the system since the Wii u can play HD games as well.

I honestly think that having the game on the Wii U would be a great idea. That way they can keep some of the touch screen controls on there instead of taking them out. Plus, I would love Square to actually give out some 3rd party support for the system since the Wii u can play HD games as well.

Aaaand he can also use that to sneak Sora into Smash Bros as DLC.....I know I'm crazy but I want it

I really though there wasn't going to be 3D in it cause the news revealed that they were still considering.

The secret ending will be probably about the fortellers.or at least one.

Why put it on Wii U when Nomura wanted to put everything on one system so everyone can play? I am tired of everyone screaming "Wii U; Wii U!" It was your choice to buy it and Square Enix's choice to not put it on there.

Well I can honestly say I'm not surprised that there was Dream Drop Distance scences in the credits like how 2.5 was teased in he 1.5 credits, I can say I'm surprised that the credits also included scences from the teaser of Kingdom Hearts 3, now this will most likely come up at Jump Festa.  As for the secret movie goes like what the heck cann't really tell whats going on with it, but that's ok I don't wanna be spoiled on that.

Making a KH 3D HD remaster on the Wii U will be the best option in my opinion simply because it will be easier to port a game like that to the Wii U due to the fact that it has two screens and that system has HD so why not.It will be the smoothest transition from 3DS controls to Wii U imo.

I think I might have a idea what the secret ending is.

I guess Caity was right when she said that there could be a KH Dream Drop Distance on the Wii U

Wouldn't' that be funny if after the little hoax Squirting Demyx pulled early these year about KH3 being on the Wii U, yea it would be pretty ironic if these hints at it being on the Wii U, along with a potential 3D HD remix lol.

I don't really care if its not for the Wii U since I plan on buying a PS4 and Xbox One in the future anyways.  

Edited by MasterRoxas13

inb4 DDD HD is on the New 3DS and everybody is pissed.

I'm pretty hyped for that secret ending though. Props to the guy for not dropping major spoilers on everyone (even if this info isn't 100% confirmed), but I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here who doesn't care about spoilers to the story.

Oh and they will probably bundle a KH3 demo with 3DHD

I dunno about that. Unless DDD HD would be on PS4 and XBox One, they wouldn't make a KH3 demo from the ground up for PS3, WiiU, etc. That's just me though: an incomplete version of the game tacked onto another game.

Edit: One thing that bothers me about a Wii U DDD HD is that a Gamepad is required to play the game, or that you can't play with the Gamepad only and then the dual screens thing would be really cumbersome.

Edited by SupurNeoDude