Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

New Secret Movie in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX now available (and complete with English subtitles)

Braig/Xigbar always seems to have some kind of hidden motive and to me it sounded like Young Xehanort might be going to betray Master Xehanort, so it makes sense that they would take Saix with them since he was originally planning to betray Xemnas with Axel and could potentially become an ally, maybe they're forming a group within Xehanorts 13 darknesses to secretly plot against him?

More support towards my theory here.

Braig says, "Oh well. Guess I'll head towards my own goals." Sure sounds like he is going to go off on his own....

Yeah, I always figured that Xigbar and Saix were in KH3D, not their Somebodies. I liked this secret movie as it confirmed that Isa and Braig were reformed along with the other Organisation members. Isa and Braig have their original hearts in combination with their Nobody hearts and fragments of Xehanort's heart, so they could probably act with more autonomy than their Nobody forms.

I think it's possible that Braig kidnapped Isa to stop him from meddling in Xehanort's plans. Having Isa and Saix meet probably wouldn't end well, since Isa has Saix's memories and could convince his Nobody incarnation to betray Xehanort. Braig, Isa, and Young Xehanort might team up to stop Master Xehanort (or the being who is controlling MX) but it is equally possible that Braig is helping MX by stopping Saix and Isa from meeting... Or Isa helping Axel and co.