Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

New Secret Movie in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX now available (and complete with English subtitles)

Even though i don't understand of what they were saying,but by the looks of it that when the camera zooms out on Braig that shows Lea and the others behind him at the end of the video,I got a feeling they will take an "Important" role on future events and both YX and Braig were likely talk about the prophecy or what of the events will occur if their plan comes to fruition...

But yeah, I could be wrong.

Edited by Hazimie

the hint we got was about selection/choosing so maybe that's what's happening at the end of the scene at least? Maybe? Just having a guess xD here

okay that didn't work for a sec but finally did it right xD

Edited by Gemini_Moon

Since the videos have already shown and the ABCDE clues have been revealed,my guesses it would be that;

Young Xehanort and Braig doing choosing and implanting Xehanort's heart to Isa

But yeah,looks like my guesses are correct,but let's not jump into that too soon...

Edited by Hazimie

Okay, so that probably means that Master Xehanort's keyblade is the sixth followers keyblade from KH X[chi], you know the one of the Foretellers there didn't got a Tome of Prophecy. All of this is really interesting. :-D

Guys don't you think it's strange how Braig doesn't have the white stripes in his hair? He was Xigbar, he should have them as recompleted...I mean Lea and Isa grew up into adults and he aged up as nobodies and that carried on for their revival, so...how Braig looks exactly as 10 years ago?

Guys don't you think it's strange how Braig doesn't have the white stripes in his hair? He was Xigbar, he should have them as recompleted...I mean Lea and Isa grew up into adults and he aged up as nobodies and that carried on for their revival, so...how Braig looks exactly as 10 years ago?

The white stripes in his hair is probably due to Xehanort's influence. idk though. Lea loses the tatoos under his eyes when he is reformed, so maybe the same thing happened to Braig's hair. Braig might be less under the influence of Xehanort compared with Xigbar, since he has regained his own heart, so might appear less like a Nort.

That last scene made me suspicious... It's very possible that Xehanort and Braig planted a spy within the Guardians of Light *cough* Lea *cough*. Nah, it'll probably be someone else from the group. Nomura wouldn't troll us by making Lea evil, right?

That last scene made me suspicious... It's very possible that Xehanort and Braig planted a spy within the Guardians of Light *cough* Lea *cough*. Nah, it'll probably be someone else from the group. Nomura wouldn't troll us by making Lea evil, right?

I hate you already.

The white stripes in his hair is probably due to Xehanort's influence. idk though. Lea loses the tatoos under his eyes when he is reformed, so maybe the same thing happened to Braig's hair. Braig might be less under the influence of Xehanort compared with Xigbar, since he has regained his own heart, so might appear less like a Nort.

But he regains the white stripes later on in KH3D, could that Xigbar be one from the past, that Young Xehanort have brought to the future? And the one we just have seen is the revived Braig?

But he regains the white stripes later on in KH3D, could that Xigbar be one from the past, that Young Xehanort have brought to the future? And the one we just have seen is the revived Braig?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. If both Braig and Xigbar are going to be running around in KH3, they need to have some distinguishing features :P

I hate you already.

<3

Edited by atheist123

The new Secret Movie included in the Kingdom Hearts Re:coded portion of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX has finally been uploaded online, thanks to YouTube user なかじまちゃんねる 2nd. You can view it below, in 1080p with English subtitles. Thanks go to goldpanner for the translations.

Spoiler

Thanks to translator goldpanner, we have also added full English subtitles to the above video! Also, you can read the full video transcript below:
Click here to view the article

Wait there is still one other cutscene before this one according to the menu..............was that translated yet?

Wait there is still one other cutscene before this one according to the menu..............was that translated yet?

That's just Re:coded's original secret movie. The one where Master Yen Sid tells King Mickey of Xehanort's return.