Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
panosgate7

KH3D For those of you who are saying that KH 3D HD will be for the Wii U or the PS3...

I wanted to start this topic since KH II.5's announcement but now that KH 3D HD is anything but confirmed it is time to do it!!

So, here are the reason why I believe that KH 3D HD won't come to the Wii U or the PS3 but to the PS4:

First of all, it wouldn't make any sense marketing-wise! Why advertise a Wii U game in the credits of a PS3 game?

Secondly, if it were to come to the PS3 many things would need to be changed because the PS3 does not feature a touch screen and it wouldn't be the KH 3D we all know and love.

So, the only possible console that's left is the PS4! Before you start saying that the PS4 does not feature a touch screen either let me remind you of the second screen feature of the PS Vita or the Companion App for Android and iOS. Not everyone has a Vita but don't tell me that not everyone owns a smartphone, so it is definetely possible for this to happen ( I'm not even mentioning the touchpad of the DS4 because it would be extremely difficult to use it for some feautures)!! Also, as far as I know, a game has yet to use the second screen feature on the PS4 (NO, THE PLAYROOM IS NOT A GAME) so it would be nice to see that happening and I don't think that either the smartphones or the Vita will have any problem at all displaying everything that was happening on the bottom screen of the 3DS during the game. Plus, it would help Sony sell some PS4s and Vitas if they bundle them with KH 3D HD!!

And I know that Nomura said he wants to gather all the games on one platform but it would make sense for the last chapter before KH III to be on the same console as KH III.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that it is impossible for the game to come to the PS3 or the Wii U (or even both), but I believe that the PS4 has the better chances of getting the game!!!

Please share your thoughts!!!

Wrong. They'll just remove the second screen. Square Enix have done this many times with DS and 3DS games.

And they'll release it on PlayStation 4 since they'll want to get people buying a PS4 before KH3 comes out. And I can't see them doing cross-gen.

But it would be mean of Nomura to put 1.5 and 2.5 on the PS3 and put 3D on the PS4. That's leaving everyone out who doesn't have a PS4, like myself. And it would also make sense to make the last chapter before KH3 on the last console where the other games were before putting on the new one. Naughty Dog replaced a button that was on the PS3 version of The Last of Us and put it on the touchpad of the PS4 so why not for the PS3 with 3D? Resident Evil Revelation was on the 3DS and then brought to PS3, 360, and PC so it is possible to do it. There's more buttons on the PS3 to activate Reality Shift (Like L3, R3, or the shoulder/bumper buttons) and the touch screen options can be on one screen. For example, changing commands, you change commands on the bottom screen and nothing's happening on top. As for the Dream Eater Spirits, you can use the Left or Right sticks to move a cursor over towards your Spirits and hold X to rub them! There are still companies who are making games for the PS3 like Atlus and Namco Bandai. And why not make it for both PS3 AND PS4 to not leave out the people who doesn't have a PS4.

As Dimi3Infinity stated 1.5 and 2.5 would also need to be on the PS4 if DDD would come to PS4, just to make all the games easier to collect. Personally, I find it better that way, and to add to that, because KHIII is also coming to the XBOX ONE, they could release those games on that console. If they wish to do so, they could release the games for Wii U and PC, but in regards to the Wii U, sales won't be that great. With PC, I'm sure it will do great. I, even as a PC gamer, don't see the KH franchise coming to PC, but with the FF franchise being ported there is still that possibility, although it is very slim.

The touch screen stuff in 3D was pretty useless (Except for the couple of bosses were they force you to use it), and just felt like a cheap gimmick (Dreamline... You just.. Draw a line. Magical. Yay.) They really don't need to make the console remake have touch controls. Just use the sticks to make a dreamline, pick up a barrel, etc.

Wrong. They'll just remove the second screen. Square Enix have done this many times with DS and 3DS games.

And they'll release it on PlayStation 4 since they'll want to get people buying a PS4 before KH3 comes out. And I can't see them doing cross-gen.

But it would be mean of Nomura to put 1.5 and 2.5 on the PS3 and put 3D on the PS4. That's leaving everyone out who doesn't have a PS4, like myself. And it would also make sense to make the last chapter before KH3 on the last console where the other games were before putting on the new one. Naughty Dog replaced a button that was on the PS3 version of The Last of Us and put it on the touchpad of the PS4 so why not for the PS3 with 3D? Resident Evil Revelation was on the 3DS and then brought to PS3, 360, and PC so it is possible to do it. There's more buttons on the PS3 to activate Reality Shift (Like L3, R3, or the shoulder/bumper buttons) and the touch screen options can be on one screen. For example, changing commands, you change commands on the bottom screen and nothing's happening on top. As for the Dream Eater Spirits, you can use the Left or Right sticks to move a cursor over towards your Spirits and hold X to rub them! There are still companies who are making games for the PS3 like Atlus and Namco Bandai. And why not make it for both PS3 AND PS4 to not leave out the people who doesn't have a PS4.

Well, I thought about them changing and adding buttons in order not to use a touch sceen but think about the Reality Shifts in TWTNW or Symphony of Sorcery...how will they be done without a touch screen? 

ちょっと失礼。

Sora69 knows what he's talking about.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

I don't see KH3D HD on Wii U,it would be too good to be true and SQUARE ENIX doesn't seem to care about the Wii U all that much,I can't even think of a single game they release on the Wii U since its launch.

It will probably be on PS4,but if they intend to release it only as a downloadable title then it would make sense to release it on PS3 as well and since KH3 is coming on the Xbox One as well then KH3D HD should also be on Xbox One to build some hype for Xbox fans.

No cross-gen!, the point is to get people like Dimi3infinity an incentive to purchase a PS4

As in leave everyone out, they'll just re-release the collections for PS4/One, won't take much resources since they are just porting over the games, all the hard work has already been done, unless they want to add some 1080p textures in place of some 720p ones

I'm surprised that 3D didn't get a remake. They probably don't got enough time for KH3.

I guess KH3 and 3D were announced together in the credits then I expect it to be on the PS4.

But hey I think there is a good chance that 3D would come together with PS4 and WIiU.

To give some credit to Nintendo.

I'd say it's most likely for the WiiU since the game was originally for the 3DS, but I could be wrong. I just realized my point about copyright would make no sense since the CoM's remake wasn't on a Nintendo console. 

i don't think it's even going to be playable at all. I think it's going to get the same treatment as Days/Re:Coded and that it will be included in the Momentos section of the main menu in KH III (it would be foolish of them not to continue that since not everyone who didn't play the hand held may have gotten the remasters)