Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Oishii

KHUX Assist Cards

I've been working on getting all high purity SR+ cards in my deck.  At the moment I'm not sure which assist cards I should choose for this.  I don't know which is more important: high HP or high LUX %.  What do you think?

High lux is better for attacking raidbosses (assuming you can last the 6 turns), while high HP is better for fighting high level heartless.

I personally prefer high lux to high HP. Also I think the lux gain rescaling made high lux assist cards more useful. (I think a month or two ago at this point they reduced lux in all fields by a factor of 1000)

ちょっと失礼。

I think High Lux is more important. You'll get more rewards for gathering lots of Lux.

never knew about this, here it talk about this http://kh13.com/forum/topic/58613-kingdom-hearts-%CF%87chi-master-game-guide/

High lux is better for attacking raidbosses (assuming you can last the 6 turns), while high HP is better for fighting high level heartless.

I personally prefer high lux to high HP. Also I think the lux gain rescaling made high lux assist cards more useful. (I think a month or two ago at this point they reduced lux in all fields by a factor of 1000)

what to you mean "high lux is better for attacking raidbosses" ? they add bonus or something?

for me, because i'm newbie and don't know something i'll go for HP but i'm quite behind with the card (2 RS+, 1 RS high purity, 1 RS and 1R+ high purity) so for now i have both higher HP and LUX in the deck. :D

never knew about this, here it talk about this http://kh13.com/forum/topic/58613-kingdom-hearts-%CF%87chi-master-game-guide/

what to you mean "high lux is better for attacking raidbosses" ? they add bonus or something?

for me, because i'm newbie and don't know something i'll go for HP but i'm quite behind with the card (2 RS+, 1 RS high purity, 1 RS and 1R+ high purity) so for now i have both higher HP and LUX in the deck. :D

Raid bosses tend to be a users primary source of lux. Especially when the raid boss is higher levels. So, by having a higher lux percentage, you get more lux out of each attack.Getting more lux helps you get the weekly LUX gathering rewards.  Also when the LUX gathering list is expanded for a week, getting more lux with each attack is very important.(this is basically what SkyKeybladeHero is saying)

Edited by Tigerruss

Raid bosses tend to be a users primary source of lux. Especially when the raid boss is higher levels. So, by having a higher lux percentage, you get more lux out of each attack.Getting more lux helps you get the weekly LUX gathering rewards.  Also when the LUX gathering list is expanded for a week, getting more lux with each attack is very important.(this is basically what SkyKeybladeHero is saying)

oh yeah, forgot about the percentage of the raid! i misunderstood the "attacking raid bosses" for something related to damage xP