Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master X-BLADE

End of the World...

"On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire,""

Sounds like it'll be a creepy world, to say the least. 

It could be any world really. It says what's going to happen. Not what's happening. Could very well be Radiant Garden or Traverse Town where it falls into darkness. Would still be creepy.

It could be any world really. It says what's going to happen. Not what's happening. Could very well be Radiant Garden or Traverse Town where it falls into darkness. Would still be creepy.

Doubtful, but I see your point. However, I think the core message being conveyed here is that the expiration of darkness is a natural occurrence in whatever 'land' is being spoken of. Light doesn't 'expire' in Radiant Garden or Traverse Town or any other world that we know of, really. Least not in the Realm of Light. It seems more likely to me that this 'land' is an anomaly of some sort. But who knows?

Edited by Kaweebo

Was such a creepy world to be in!Seriously...it's all nothing but empty, heartless everywhere and two areas where you just float around with nothing to land on...Wish we have a world like that in kingdom hearts 3

you talk about it in another post (and we discuss on this too) but yeah it was so cool... the "what remain of the other worlds" way, the bastards heartless you have to fight, the "prisons", charnabog, the last room! i like this all.... other to say? yup *destati! destati! forza tendi la tua mano!* <---nothing i feel like say destati (and the other versions) where awesome and i wanted to say something in italian LOL

Doubtful, but I see your point. However, I think the core message being conveyed here is that the expiration of darkness is a natural occurrence in whatever 'land' is being spoken of. Light doesn't 'expire' in Radiant Garden or Traverse Town or any other world that we know of, really. Least not in the Realm of Light. It seems more likely to me that this 'land' is an anomaly of some sort. But who knows?

You know, this is the first time I doubt that it's going to be the Keyblade Graveyard. Up to this point I always thought it's going to be that.

I'd actually really love a Dark City kind of location, that sides with those of the darkness, and upon arrival, they all try fighting Sora and co, yes, the entire City. This wouldn't necessarily have to be where the Light fades, but it'd be extremely fitting. 

End Of The World is probably one of the best final worlds in the Kingdom Hearts series, along with The World That Never Was, of course.  The End Of The World really made you feel like if you didn't stop Ansem, the whole world would fall into chaos.  I especially loved the final battle where I had to destroy the huge battleship Ansem was on in the World Of Darkness.  I love The World That Never Was a lot more, but End Of The World was also badass.  Although I have to admit the Keyblade Graveyard is eerily creepy in and of itself.  Anyways, yeah, I loved End Of The World! :D

End Of The World is probably one of the best final worlds in the Kingdom Hearts series, along with The World That Never Was, of course.  

Those are like, the only ones.

The End Of The World really made you feel like if you didn't stop Ansem, the whole world would fall into chaos. 

Well the End of the World was already in the Realm of Darkness... I don't even think it can be considered a world, just what's left of those that were attacked by the Heartless.

World That Never Was a lot more, but End Of The World was also badass.  

Oh, alright.

Although I have to admit the Keyblade Graveyard is eerily creepy in and of itself. 

It's a wasteland with keys all over.

I still say it will be the Keyblade Graveyard when they speak of that "land" since it fits themacticlly and where Lingering Will will hopefully become Terra again but End Of The World wasn't creepy as it was finality. That this was the end of the road and it was all or notihng.