Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fluttershy 70

My Little Pony and Equestria Girls on KH 3

I actually think that MLP is a good franchise on its own(I don't watch it) but please no! I'm pretty sure even Nomura wouldn't even THINK of this. After all, KH is just Disney and Square. Adding in more than sqaure would have a lot of fans pissed off.  

It does not allow for much fighting which is the basics of kingdom hearts game mechanics. There have been threads where people say Star Wars or marvel should be added to kingdom hearts but these titles don't fit either as they are far too mature for the series and the themes of kingdom hearts (mainly hearts and what they mean) would ruin both series as it would make kingdom hearts terrible and it would ruin whatever fandom was added.

2 things

1) you clearly haven't seen the show because there are a LOT of monsters that they do fight

2) neither Marvel nor Star Wars are too mature for KH. forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't we already included a movie with genocide in it?

Sorry for most people's rudeness in the thread so far. Most of this site is anti-brony.

That said it's best to keep KH limited to Disney and Squeenix. I know we want to see our favorite whatevers included in KH just because it's a crossover, but even crossovers need to be careful about stretching themselves too thin. We're how many games into the series now, almost at the finale, and it's always been firmly ground in Disney and Square. Bringing in franchises from completely unrelated companies would just make it feel out of place, not to mention the legalization nightmare.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't think MLP fits in any way, shape, or form. Friendship is (obviously) a huge theme in both franchises, and even MLP has enough action scenes where I can buy seeing the ponies in a battle (hey, it worked for Ariel). The problem is it's not Disney or Square. That's pretty much it.

Now, then, wasn't that nicer than just screaming NOOOOOOO at an innocent question?

*looks at all of the comments in this thread* I don't really think that could happen, but I do respect your opinion if you think that my little ponies could be in kingdom hearts 3.

Edited by Zeldablade7

Should My Little Pony and My Little Pony Equestria Girls be on Kingdom Hearts 3 ?

No, simply because it's not Disney so they would have to go out of their way to get it and as you can see from the other comments lots of people hate on things that get too popular.

In terms of it's story and themes it could definitely be made to work like the Disney movies already used. I personally wouldn't want it simple cause of the wrong impressions people would have

For the people saying it MLP doesn't have enough action for KH, here's some gifs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image