Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SirBuckford

KHBbS BBS music re-orchestrated? Is this real or fake?

Fanmade. The instruments are obviously not real, or at least very different from the KH2FM orchestrated music. Besides that, the Ventus' theme in the game is still the same, and this version has a an "ending" that's never present in the soundtracks. It's a pretty amazing arrangement, though!

Fanmade. The instruments are obviously not real, or at least very different from the KH2FM orchestrated music. Besides that, the Ventus' theme in the game is still the same, and this version has a an "ending" that's never present in the soundtracks. It's a pretty amazing arrangement, though!

Actually Cyberman65 uploaded a video like this and some songs in BBS are remastered. 

i never imaged that one of my videos would be talked about let me you i got this song on google there was a download link it said it was part of 2.5 remix so i just downloaded it i uploaded it to my youtube channel i didnt have time listen to it until someone commented on it was a fake sorry if it is

You guys are all wrong, this is the original

it plays in the credits themes

Actually Cyberman65 uploaded a video like this and some songs in BBS are remastered. 

Sorry, then! I forgot about the credits' piece. Was that also orchestrated, though? Because these still sound like synthesized instruments to me :/