Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

When Nomura said "Kingdom Hearts III will start at a place you won't expect." during the interview, did he mean it literally or metaphorically? If literally, which world do you think it will begin with? If metaphorically, what do you think he meant by that?

I like Donald !!!

I don't think he mean it literally. Because they will all start at the very beginning, the "Destiny Island".

could be, but can be only in cutscene then, suppose if the first trailer is related to the real deal, after sora take eraqus's keyblade(how it get there can be aqua's doing? more or less like he use her armor to protect terra?), this open a passage for castle oblivion (aka land of departure) to find and aweken ventus.

other option can be disney town/castle for preparing a plain of rescue an a counter of xehanort's plain then something happen and the tutorial part begin or another option can be the data world from coded (sora meet his virtual clone LOL) but i don't see why.... 'cause all the important things are already in their possess.... :/ knowing sora can be: "a data me? cool i want to see it :O" but nothing more come to my mind xD

could be, but can be only in cutscene then, suppose if the first trailer is related to the real deal, after sora take eraqus's keyblade(how it get there can be aqua's doing? more or less like he use her armor to protect terra?), this open a passage for castle oblivion (aka land of departure) to find and aweken ventus.

We might find out in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Volume 2 or Kingdom Hearts 3, whichever comes first.

We might find out in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Volume 2 or Kingdom Hearts 3, whichever comes first.

maybe KH3 is like 1.5 and 2.5 and have DDD HD (too much D LOL) and BBS 2 xP  most probably impossible but  that could be cool (if the release date is not postponed)

anyway for me a tutorial in castle oblivion can be cool, and other then find ventus, you find out the report of replica project and come to know about Xion :O

PersonaIy, I think it would be The Mysterious Castle, since Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance ended there.

OBJECTION! sora was in "dreaming traverse town" with the dream eater xD

well if sora is not the only playable character the tutorial can be there too... using kairi-in-training (lea too?) while riku and mickey teach her (them) the basic and maybe new special ability if there is (like in BBS for the focus)like the begin of BBS where aqua, ventus and terra is train together xP

PersonaIy, I think it would be The Mysterious Castle, since Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance ended there.

The very last scene of DREAM DROP DISTANCE ends with Sora Walking through Travers Town and Re-meet all the Dream Eaters

daybreak town.

Thats a big Chance :)

I'm figuring it mean a TIME you won't expect: Maybe in Master  Ariqois's (I don't know how to spell that correctly) past, maybe more of Lea and Isa, maybe even when Ventus first came to Land of Departure. 

Maybe before that: It's possible the story could open before Timeless River, before ANY of it, in the first war of the Keyblades, like the story Kairi's grandmother tells in KH 1 in the library. 

It could also switch: Start new with backstory, then switch to Sora present day, sort of like KH II's double play with Roxas before Sora awakens. 

A lot of maybe's, but time will tell. 

Personally, I think it'll be Daybreak Town. 

If he said it's somewhere you wouldn't expect, then he can't be referring to Destiny Islands, since EVERYBODY would be expecting the game to start there.

My personal theory is that perhaps it'll begin with a flashback of Kingdom Hearts X (chi) at Daybreak Town, with a tutorial similar to KH2 that could last 30 mins-2 hours. With some new character we'll probably never see again. Then once it's over, it'll transition to Sora at Destiny Islands.

Just my two cents ;)

Personally, I think it'll be Daybreak Town. 

If he said it's somewhere you wouldn't expect, then he can't be referring to Destiny Islands, since EVERYBODY would be expecting the game to start there.

My personal theory is that perhaps it'll begin with a flashback of Kingdom Hearts X (chi) at Daybreak Town, with a tutorial similar to KH2 that could last 30 mins-2 hours. With some new character we'll probably never see again. Then once it's over, it'll transition to Sora at Destiny Islands.

Just my two cents ;)

So you're trying to say before Sora found Aqua's keyblade, something else will happen? Like a tutorial?

So you're trying to say before Sora found Aqua's keyblade, something else will happen? Like a tutorial?

That was actually Master Eraqus' keyblade......

And yes, I'm saying there will probably be like a tutorial you begin with, maybe like a flashback or something.

I'm figuring it mean a TIME you won't expect: Maybe in Master  Ariqois's (I don't know how to spell that correctly) past, maybe more of Lea and Isa, maybe even when Ventus first came to Land of Departure. 

Maybe before that: It's possible the story could open before Timeless River, before ANY of it, in the first war of the Keyblades, like the story Kairi's grandmother tells in KH 1 in the library. 

It could also switch: Start new with backstory, then switch to Sora present day, sort of like KH II's double play with Roxas before Sora awakens. 

A lot of maybe's, but time will tell. 

I was kind of thinking the same thing with the time. I was thinking that you'd probably start of as either Eraqus or Xehanort to really shake things up. Kind of like how Assassin's Creed: Black Flag made you start off as a Paladin. Probably then you'd get more of an understanding of where Xehanort and Eraqus came from.

Ok I got many expectations about this:

- Land of Departure: It could be when Master Eraqus was training to become a master.

- Radiant Garden: It could be playing as Lea right after the events of 3D: Dream Drop Distance where he returns and search for Ienzo and the others.

- Enchanted Dominion: Ok I know that this might sound weird or ridiculous but if you guys remember, Master Yen Sid mentioned that Lea was trained under the three fairies so I wouldn't expect the fairies to train him in a small place such as Mysterious Tower, so maybe they took him to Enchanted Dominion and they would do the same with Kairi.

- Daybreak Town: Because it's a new world and nobody would expect it to be at the beginning.