Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GotMilk5101520

Bravely Default in a future Kingdom Hearts game?

Kingdom Hearts x Bravely Default  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think/like to see Bravely Default in Kingdom Hearts?

• YES! BD WAS AN AWESOME GAME!!!!! (till Smash)
    • Yeah i think it could.
    • I would like it but something is telling me it won't show up.
    • Maybe.
    • HELL NO IT WAS THE WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED!!! (till Lightning Returns)
    • What's Bravely Default?
  2. 2. Who do you think will be the party member?

• Tiz.
    • Agnes.
    • Ringabel.
    • Edea.
    • Airy lol
    • No one.
  3. 3. Who will Ringabel flirt with first?

• Kairi.
    • Namine.
    • Xion.
    • Aqua.
    • All of them.
    • Sora lol

Ok so you guys already know how much i love Bravely Default (Tizzy Poo and Agnes are both my waifu's lol) but i have been thinking something about the game for awhile now.

Do you think Bravely Default could be in a future Kingdom Hearts game? BD (Bravely Default) is half a Square Enix game (The other half is a Silicon Studio game (best known for the adventure game, the 3D Dot Game Heroes))

I think BD has a possible chance to be in KH. i'm not saying it should be KH3 and i'm not saying BD is going to be in KH, i'm saying that i think BD could be in a future KH game and if you look at the story for BD you could see that maybe it could be in KH and here are the reasons

* Note there will be spoilers for BD. if you are playing the game and you don't want to be spoiled then...

SPOILER TAG!!! don't click them lol

Reason 1: Light and Darkness. BD, like KH, has it's own share of the whole Light and Darkness. The main characters of BD are trying to save their world from darkness by awakening the four Crystals. But it is reason 2 that makes me think BD in KH.

This reason is useless lol

Reason 2: Parallel Worlds. Ok so those who beaten BD will already know about this. By awakening the four crystals the Holy Pillar will show up somewhere in Luxendarc and when you go in you find yourself in starting everything all over again. and what you are first thinking is that you have travel back in time. but no, what is going on is that by going in the Holy Pillar you end up in a parallel world where a lot of things are different from they're world and others. like Tiz's little brother Til being the one who lived and Tiz died, Agnes being the who was killed by Victoria not Olivia.

So when you think about it. what if all the worlds Sora's been to have they're own endless worlds in parallel? maybe in a parallel Destiny Islands Sora was the one who gave in to darkness and Riku gain the Keyblade. maybe in a parallel world Terra chose Sora not Riku maybe in a parallel world Master Xehanort chose Aqua and she was the one who was used the darkness.

Maybe Luxendarc is the only key to these parallel worlds. just think of this. Sora and the others helping Tiz and everyone awaken the crystals while fighting the Duchy and maybe the Heartless (if they return)

So there are really only 2 reasons i can think about. But if you look at my reasons you will think that maybe BD could be in a future KH game. and for all we know, the next saga could have the BD cast replace the FF cast (jk)

Also.

Ringabel meets Kairi Namine Xion and Aqua.

Do you know what i'm getting at?

For me. i would like to see BD in KH. but not KH3 cuz it's too early. so maybe in KH4? but we will never find out huh? let me know what you think do you think BD could be in KH? Would you like to see BD in KH? Could you think of better reasons why BD could be in KH? Could you think of a lot of reasons why BD will never be KH? and please use spoiler tags if you have something to say.

But there is one problem. who will be the party member? Tiz Agnes Ringabel or Edea? lol

Bye!

Edited by GotMilk5101520

I see Agnes most as a party memeber, since she was the lead character. Not to mention more female guest party members would be nice. Edea would be an AMAZING choice too, and it would be interesting to see how Sora would interact with her. I could see it in KHIII for the simple fact that we don't know how far along the Bravely series will be by the time the next KH Saga will start being released, and if i recall right, BD is basically the new FF in terms of regular releases. In other words, getting its foot in the door in KHIII would work wonders for future series implements in kH. 

A Chrono game hasn't been released for so long now, that doesn't really count. I can't really see DQ just for the fact I don't see the chars from it meshing with it as well. BD on the other hand could, just as TWEWY chars worked extremely well. 

gotmilk, what kind of question you say?! of course i want it xP

i choose agnes but can be cool magnolia too xD (i want bravely second so much xP )

ringabell's flirt i said aqua just 'cause is.... how can i say it...."a full bloomed flower"? xD

mgrgrgr.... this topic make me remember i have to finish it at 100% (i have to beat the optional bosses in chapter 8 and the secret boss :D)

and some tiem i feel like begin a new game (maybe new game+ at hard mode? :) )

I don't see SaGa, Mana, Chrono or Dragon Quest. #JustSaying

i don't have play SaGa.... and mana and DQ  don't know is they fit well (or at least it depends on the story) and chrono could be cool. :D

but the topic is about bravely default yes or no... not what SE games you want in KH is for this reason you don't see them :/

A Chrono game hasn't been released for so long now, that doesn't really count. I can't really see DQ just for the fact I don't see the chars from it meshing with it as well. BD on the other hand could, just as TWEWY chars worked extremely well. 

but chrono's cool :O everyone want a chrono! (wait, seems like an ice cream spot xD ) like i said i agree on DQ and TWEWY is the same team of KH, of course it fits well xD  and i hope to see shibuya too in KH3 xP

Oh, I'm saying nothing against Chrono appearing it, I'm just saying it's not likely at this point in time since there's no relevant titles from recent years, or at least not so shortly ago that it would impact most current gen players, you know?

Oh, I'm saying nothing against Chrono appearing it, I'm just saying it's not likely at this point in time since there's no relevant titles from recent years, or at least not so shortly ago that it would impact most current gen players, you know?

i know what you mean i was just messing arround xD but can be a way for make it know.... end the time travel story fits perfectly with KH xD  i completed chrono trigger at 100% (arena monster things aside, never touch it)

i would like to see chrono cross too :/ they should make it HD collection (another team, eh i don't want KH3 in 2030 0/* )

anyway standing in topic BD, is cool but before get it into KH3 i would like to see bravely second! megnolia seem an interesting character (more then agnes less then edea) PS: i forgot to said it before, at my preference about magnolia she say "unacceptable" xD

That'd be cool. I wonder if a CT remake would keep it 2-D, or make it a full blown 3-D one. 

Back to the topic though, Magnolia would be quite interesting indeed as well, plus I feel like her main battle style would probably suit KH the most. I can see Sora calling it cool or something. 

I could see them using the three Musketeers thing as well, to great effect. Inspire a sense of moral and virtue.

Edited by MysticVriska

I could see them using the three Musketeers thing as well, to great effect. Inspire a sense of moral and virtue.

OBJECTION! DDD, ring-a-bell (LOL)?

but if there is the main character the support one could be there too (only don't fight with you) and i don't think is spoiler, just watching the trailer you see them xP

I would like it.

Nomura doesn't like including characters he didn't design, but since it's a popular game it might happen. Maybe if there is another Kingdom Hearts game on the 3DS (or the 3DS' successor), but on a non-Nintendo system I doubt it very much.

I honistly thought this thread was going to be about the movie Brave being in the kh games....that'd be kind of fun, might not happon cuz its pixar, though xD

But Brave IS a pretty good movie :)

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~