Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MarkXIIII

KHUX Timeline and Chronology in CHI?

I still don't get how Chi's time chronology makes sense.

Theoretically it's supposed to feature the Masters and wielders of the past right?

So all new Characters and masters make sense.

But how can the recent Disney characters be included? Like the princesses or Donald and Goofy?

As I don't assume they were just frozen in time, they must have time traveled there?

And IF CHI is canon, how do they explain that with Snow White, for example, they story happened although it has happened the exact same way in Birth By Sleep?

I don't think she would have eaten the apple twice??

I don't see how they are going to make tho stile fit into the series up to KHIII WITHOUT introducing some new mind-glowingly stupid techniques like DDD did. [Time travel for example]

I personally don't think the disney worlds are canon. I believe that we should only focus on the foretellers, the chirithys and the Tome of Prophecy and I don't think that we should pay any attention to what goes on in the disney worlds.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Wait, Donald and Goofy? In [chi] when?

I think Disney Worlds story might reset every given time. If the Princessess of Heart can't disappear from the world, then the Disney worlds might be in a loop.

They will have to make it make sense somehow.

like i said on the other topic:

well disney are not in the same level of humans.... in 20 years their the same :O

and you have to remember it can only be a story they made up for add a plot for going around the worlds. there this theory too...

Since the tome can call power from the future perhaps it can pull world's from the future as well.

Well put!!! The Tome of Prophecy can draw power from both future and past so yeah that explains why Maleficent is after its data version. It reminds me of FF13-2 where there were anomalies in different eras of a specific place. Typical Nomura. -_-

Wait, Donald and Goofy? In [chi] when?

I think Disney Worlds story might reset every given time. If the Princessess of Heart can't disappear from the world, then the Disney worlds might be in a loop.

They will have to make it make sense somehow.

It was during the anniversary event.Donald and Goofy crashed the gummi ship in daybreak town, or something like that and the gummi blocks were scattered all over. So, you had to help them collect enough gummi blocks to build gummi ship. And I don't remember why Mickey was there and if he went with them or not.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

My theory as for why there is a potential discrepancy in the time continuity is because the world select screen is a book. So we don't know exactly how they are traveling in between worlds, or if the whole story of KHx takes place inside a storybook. For all we know somehow all of our characters have a tome of some sort that lets them travel and interact with worlds of legend.I am just saying I don't think it was just a visual choice to decide that the world select screen would be a book.

I actually have what may be a kinda crazy theory about this... what if KHX's final story chapter is released right before or the same day as KH3 (like the original Coded and BBS), and some insanely catastrophic event happens, during which Daybreak town is destroyed (or becomes either Twilight Town, Traverse Town, or Radiant Garden), but instead of being destroyed, all the other worlds reset and start over?

Edited by ChildOfTerra_FriendOfRiku