Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GotMilk5101520

Which gaming fanbase is the most meanest?

Gaming fanbase  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which gaming fanbase is the meanest?

• The Nintendo fanbase.
    • The PS fanbase.
    • The Xbox fanbase.
    • The PC fanbase
    • Others.

I say the Xbox fans are the meanest of the gaming fanbase.

Everytime i go to see a trailer for a Nintendo game i look at the comments and i find a Xbone fan saying this.

"Tha gam suks CoD is the best game ever" or "Nintendo is the worst. The WiiU is bull**** all the Mario and Zelda games are for little kids. Halo is the greatest game ever" or "All of Nintendo games are childish just the fans" -__-

I kinda agree that for CoD and Halo i see trailers and gameplay for them and i think they look cool. but i hate it when the fans go nuts and just talk trash about Nintendo.

What do you think?

Straight up CoD.

Immature d bags and no life adults sending empty threats.

Yep.

Now my opinion on console fan boys...

PC - Graphix, graphic everywhere!! #PCLOSERRACE

Xbox - Mostly full of immature children so the Xbox never really has good defense sense the older people are mostly to their selves

Sony PS - These pricks... gawd...

Nintendo - I compare Nintendo fanboys to a midget, a stereotypical midget.

Edited by Gamerazor247

Straight up CoD.Immature d bags and no life adults sending empty threats.Yep.Now my opinion on console fan boys...PC - Graphix, graphic everywhere!! #PCLOSERRACEXbox - Mostly full of immature children so the Xbox never really has good defense sense the older people are mostly to their selvesSony PS - These pricks... gawd...Nintendo - I compare Nintendo fanboys to a midget, a stereotypical midget.

I feel slightly offended because I love both PC and Nintendo equally, so dose thst mean I'm a really annoying midget? All other things aside, I hate it when people are like "what is the worst fanbase". Every fanbase has its bad apples, and lumping everyone together is relatively stupid, IMO. We all play goddamn games. I'm not a fan of some other games/systems, but I understand and accept that no matter my opinions on CoD or KH, someone will like it, someone will hate it, and a bunch will be jerks on either side./end rant.

The one I've had the most experience with is the Metal Gear fanbase. Thems some mean suckers. Usually pretty intelligent, but also pretty douchey. 

Edited by Kaweebo

I feel slightly offended because I love both PC and Nintendo equally, so dose thst mean I'm a really annoying midget? All other things aside, I hate it when people are like "what is the worst fanbase". Every fanbase has its bad apples, and lumping everyone together is relatively stupid, IMO. We all play goddamn games. I'm not a fan of some other games/systems, but I understand and accept that no matter my opinions on CoD or KH, someone will like it, someone will hate it, and a bunch will be jerks on either side./end rant.

Aw well the PC fan base always pop in and out at times always commenting "#PCMASTERRACE" or "PC players have outstanding graphics and I get to mod my games, and change the controls that fit my play style" ooooohhhhI compare Nintendo fanboys to a midget because well... Ummm... Ha.The term fanboy is quite annoying it self

The Final Fantasy fanbase.....

In other words. the PS fans?

The one I've had the most experience with is the Metal Gear fanbase. Thems some mean suckers. Usually pretty intelligent, but also pretty douchey. 

The Xbox fans?

firetrucking Sonic fanbase. Jesus Christ!! :/

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??!!! >:(

Sorry Sonic fan here.

OMG at Nintendolife i saw an ad for Xbox One bundle with CoD What? :/

Edited by GotMilk5101520

I'm with Ceriraye. I think any fanbase, gaming and beyond, can have their share of annoying ass people who say certain annoying things, act rude, and get on people's nerves. But if I had to name a few, I'd go with the CoD fanbase, the DragonBall fanbase, the Naruto fanbase (both of which are part of an even bigger and more annoying fanbase which includes both series as a whole, not just gaming), and the Sonic fanbase.

I wouldn't say the fanbases themselves are bad, but all of them have their annoying fanboys that love to be jerks. Before anyone jumps on me, I love Nintendo and Sony, and do play PC games from time to time.

PC- The "PC Master Race" people who think they're better than the people who play consoles. I know most of them are joking, but there are some serious ones who just bug me.

Nintendo- The Nintendo fans who bash Sony and Microsoft in response to Nintendo systems being bashed, or just do so out of nowhere. It does happen, and it's really immature.

Sony- The Sony vs Microsoft debate is just plain stupid, and lately, the Sony side seems the most active about it. They also have a bad tendency to rip on Nintendo's systems, too.

Microsoft- Essentially the same as above, although to a lesser degree lately.

I still say all four have their really annoying vocal minority of fanboys, and that's where the problems lies. In the end, I think everyone should be allowed to play what they want to play. No one should be discriminated against for something as stupid as their taste in entertainment.

I feel slightly offended because I love both PC and Nintendo equally, so dose thst mean I'm a really annoying midget?All other things aside, I hate it when people are like "what is the worst fanbase". Every fanbase has its bad apples, and lumping everyone together is relatively stupid, IMO. We all play goddamn games. I'm not a fan of some other games/systems, but I understand and accept that no matter my opinions on CoD or KH, someone will like it, someone will hate it, and a bunch will be jerks on either side./end rant.

You're not one of the PC Master Race guys. I know you well enough to say that. xD

In other words. the PS fans?

The Xbox fans?

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??!!! >:(

Sorry Sonic fan here.

OMG at Nintendolife i saw an ad for Xbox One bundle with CoD What? :/

Final Fantasy originated on Nintendo systems, and Metal Gear Solid is mostly involved with Sony if I understand correctly. Also, the first two Metal Gear games were ported to the Famicom/NES.

so thats how u feel about me?

so thats how u feel about me?

I'm a part of the fanbase, too, so you can ask the same question to me, really. As long as you're not a jerk, we're fine. I just had annoying experiences with a forum in the past where most of the people there were just a bunch of losers trying to make themselves feel cool by being assholes to the new guys. 

The meanest fanbase now is PlayStation fanboys, last gen it was a tie between Sony fanboys and Microsoft fanboys but  now that the PS4 is top dog sales wise they feel like they have to show off how great the PS4 is to articles, videos and topics that have nothing to do with the PS4. When ever there is a new video of a Xbox excusive or a cross platform game , Sony fanboys now always feel like they have to brag about how that the game is 1080p on the PS4 but is 900p or 720p on the Xbox One. It is a endless troll session but when Xbox fans do it back to them they like to play the victim , they annoy me at times with how they victimized themselves ( not saying the Xbox fanboys are saints). The Vita fanbase is pretty nice but how negative the PS4 fanbase is, it completely overshadows how good the Vita fanbase is.

The meanest and worst fanbases go like this

1.Playstation fans ( which I am a part of)

2.PC fans ( I dislike PC gaming tbh so I doubt I will be getting into it anytime soon)

3.Microsoft fans ( which I am a part of)

4.Mobile/Tablet fans ( I plan on getting into mobile gaming soon) 

5.Nintendo fans( which I am a part of)

Edited by MasterRoxas13