Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Waller-pearson

KH2.5 Re orchestrated music

Does anybody else like the new Redone music in KH2.5, But much prefer the one from the original kh2? i was listening to a majority of them today, and i kind of like them, but i would just rather hear the old ones....its like the new ones are just too different :/ thats just my opinion thiough

Edited by Waller-pearson

I love the new ones ^^ there freaking amazing, I cant even tell which one I love more. I cannot wait till I found Darkness of the Unknown 2.5 ver

I've seen some pretty negative (and usually unjustified) feedback against some of the tracks but I think they're all great. The orchestral score is such an upgrade from what was used back when it was first released on PS2.

I think all of them are great, and I don't mind the changes that the orchestra did, I think they actually made them sound better than the originals.

I love the new ones ^^ there freaking amazing, I cant even tell which one I love more. I cannot wait till I found Darkness of the Unknown 2.5 ver

Here's a playlist that has all the versions of Darkness of the Unknown (dragon, armor, final), I originally posted the video, but only the first version/ video playedhttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhFrPub2aXHCk3Nlx1CS7wNJRknZ6wmFcIt's track numbers 38 - 40

Edited by iEatKittens

I like almost all of the remastered versions more. The two exceptions are "The Other Promise" and "Destati". The new version of the former no longer sounds as powerful. The latter also sounds off (the men in the choir are far too quiet).

i listen a bunch of re orchestrated musics... and yes their much better of the original, but could be some old is still better :D

I love the reorchestrated music so far. But after reading some comments, some people are saying that Hans Zimmer was also involved for more than just "He's A Pirate." Was he really involved in more than that. I'm trying to find the info, but so far, no luck.

I can't get enough of "One Winged Angel". I beginning to think it's the best version of the song.

And have you guys heard the remastered version of "Dismiss" from BBS?

HOLY CRAP! I really like this one! You can actually hear the felame voices on something other than "Gloriosa, Generosa" now! (I'm a soprano)

I like everything I've heard so far. Is it true that only two BBS tracks were remastered because most of the original soundtrack was already real instruments?

And the new Rage Awakened for KH2 is SO INSANELY FREAKING AWESOME!!! It was already my favorite track, but WOW!!!!!