Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Decimo

KHUX October 9, 2014 maintenance report for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] now available (Halloween Event)

Following a period of maintenance to Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] on October 9, 2014, Square Enix have published a maintenance report to detail the changes and additions made to the game. This officially kicks off this year's Halloween event! KH13 users Decimo and SkyKeybladeHero have translated this maintenance report, and this translation can be read below.

Spoiler
Happy Halloween!

Ready for trick-or-treat'ing? Grab your Keyblades, because you'll have to bash some Heartless skulls in to get those sweets!

☆ Event duration ☆

The Halloween event will run from the end of the maintenance on October 9th to start of the maintenance on October 23rd.

☆ Event details ☆

For the whole duration of the event, limited Heartless and Raid Bosses will appear and drop special sweets. Collecting these sweets will earn you special prizes according to how well you rank.

※ You can check your current ranking on the event tab (note: the ranking isn't updated in real time, so except some delays).

☆ Prize distribution ☆

Prizes will be distributed in two occasions! The first after the maintenance on October 16th, the second after the maintenance on October 23rd. Sweets collected will not be reset! You will keep accumulating them after the first prize distribution:

Posted Image

☆ Limited enemies and sweets aquisition ☆

Special Heartless avalable during the event and which sweet they drop:

Posted Image

☆ Abilities that increase sweet aquisition ☆

If your current deck contains cards with the abilities "Sweets Boost+" and "Sweets Boost" the amount of sweets dropped by enemies increases by a certain amount. You can check your current percentages in the event tab.

The cards with these abilities are "Jack & Sally [sR+]" (Sweets Boost+) and "Jack & Zero [sR]" (Sweets Boost).

Posted Image

☆ First ranking prizes ☆

The prizes that will be distributed according to your rank (check the link at the end of the post for the official blog where you can find an image of the special limited avatars):

Posted Image

Posted Image

NOTE: if you earn 0 of a certain sweet, your eventual ranking won't be considered and you won't earn any prizes for it.

Halloween Assist Box!

From October 9th to October 23rd, you can buy the Halloween Assist Box in the Shop. You can buy it as many times as you want during the event.

Posted Image

Past Halloween’s Avatars are back on the Moogle Trade!

From October 9th to October 30th, the Halloween Avatars will be available for 100 Moogle Medals on the Moogle Trade!

*The Avatar you get will be that of the same gender you currently are.

*If you already have these avatars, they won’t be shown on your Moogle Trade.

Posted Image

New Cards

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-----

Original blog articles can be found here: event specifics, ranking prizes, Raise Draw.

Click here to view the article

This is a nice update.  Will have to record screen this one and save it for the archives for sure.  I was able to get a few prizes already, but wow those lvl 333 bats and 555 ghosts are pretty evil..  come to think of it, I shouldn't be having this much trouble killing them.  (takes a closer look)  some of my cards have lost power :O  wow 

After a few yen sids and jack skellington prizes, I'm left with 3 bat cookies.. unless I'm viewing the total wrong.  I only see it after I kill things.

oh cool,for now i'm all 0, i haven't play it for now.

i was thinking about play it anyway xD  i take this for a preview of what i can do... so thanks xP

This is a nice update.  Will have to record screen this one and save it for the archives for sure.  I was able to get a few prizes already, but wow those lvl 333 bats and 555 ghosts are pretty evil..  come to think of it, I shouldn't be having this much trouble killing them.  (takes a closer look)  some of my cards have lost power :O  wow 

After a few yen sids and jack skellington prizes, I'm left with 3 bat cookies.. unless I'm viewing the total wrong.  I only see it after I kill things.

After you kill each Heartless it shows you how many sweets you earned with it. To see the total, check the Event option in the bottom menu (the one with the pink stars), it will also show you your rank, but it's not updated real time.

ちょっと失礼。

If you get Jack's assist Cards, be sure to put them on your deck and make them high purity if possible.

You'll get a boost on how many candies are dropped.

ちょっと失礼。

If you get Jack's assist Cards, be sure to put them on your deck and make them high purity if possible.

SWEET BOOSTOOOOO

I'm only getting 6 Pumpkins right now... I need to step up my game LOL

SWEET BOOSTOOOOO

I'm only getting 6 Pumpkins right now... I need to step up my game LOL

ちょっと失礼。

I heard it like that Sekiryuu no Kote from High School DxD.

BOOOOOSTOOOOO

ちょっと失礼。

@ Decimo I now have 800 pumpkins and 29 bats :) 

---

Edit: Got 14 drop now :)  you're right, put'em all in.  Got 1385 pumpkins now,  feeling guilty about using all my potions now :(  bah.. 5 hour wait to refill the AP.@ SkyKeybladeHero Do you know how much we're allowed to boost it? I have 1 Jack purified, gives me 3 drop.  Added another Jack that needs 1 more cut to be purified, gives me 2 extra drop.  I have yet another card that hasn't been lvl cut yet, gives me 1 extra.  Total of 3base + 6 = 9 total.  Just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my yen sids if it won't go above 9.

Edited by Izlude

@ SkyKeybladeHero Do you know how much we're allowed to boost it? I have 1 Jack purified, gives me 3 drop.  Added another Jack that needs 1 more cut to be purified, gives me 2 extra drop.  I have yet another card that hasn't been lvl cut yet, gives me 1 extra.  Total of 3base + 6 = 9 total.  Just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my yen sids if it won't go above 9.

ちょっと失礼。

I don't know :D

Just put everything in there hahaha

Currently dropping 8 Pumpkins and 8 Bats at time (I have 847 Pumkinps and 120 Bats... I am too low level to farm Bat Chocolates... I can't even attempt the strongest Heartless >.< ).

eta: I have three Jack & Zero cards in my deck, but not enough Yen Sid to purify any of them so yeah.

Edited by Decimo

From today until the 16th, the first daily mission is to defeat 15 Heartless, and every day you will win an assist Donald [sR] card (for a total of seven cards if you complete every mission).

Here it is:

Posted Image

Stats:

LV1: 4150 HP / +37% LUX

LV60: 8050 HP / +58% LUX

LV65: 8734 HP / +59% LUX

LV70: 9472 HP / +61% LUX

LV75: 10265 HP / +63% LUX

LV80: -

LV85 (High Purity): -

Ability: none

And here's the assist Jack & Zero [sR] card you get from various missions:

Posted Image

Stats:

LV1: 4010 HP / +40% LUX

LV60: 7650 HP / +63% LUX

LV65: 7959 HP / +67% LUX

LV70: 8267 HP / +71% LUX

LV75: 8576 HP / +76% LUX

LV80: 8884 HP / +81% LUX

LV85 (High Purity): 11032 HP / +103% LUX

Ability: Sweets Boost

I'll organize the post a little better once I have all the other new Halloween cards. If you have stats for any of them please let me know~

Edited by Decimo

ちょっと失礼。

---

Edit: Got 14 drop now :)  you're right, put'em all in.  Got 1385 pumpkins now,  feeling guilty about using all my potions now :(  bah.. 5 hour wait to refill the AP.@ SkyKeybladeHero Do you know how much we're allowed to boost it? I have 1 Jack purified, gives me 3 drop.  Added another Jack that needs 1 more cut to be purified, gives me 2 extra drop.  I have yet another card that hasn't been lvl cut yet, gives me 1 extra.  Total of 3base + 6 = 9 total.  Just wanna make sure I'm not wasting my yen sids if it won't go above 9.

Put all Jacks you can on your deck. There's no limit.

I'm a little confused by:  NOTE: if you earn 0 of a certain sweet, your eventual ranking won't be considered and you won't earn any prizes for it.I'm aiming for the pumpkin mask (28th place at 6900 pumpkins so far) but does this mean I need to earn at least 1 bat, ghost and lolly to qualify for ranking in the pumpkins?  0 earnings for a certain treat = no prize from that treat's category, that I understand lol,  but just making sure about the pumpkins.

Edited by Izlude

I'm a little confused by:  NOTE: if you earn 0 of a certain sweet, your eventual ranking won't be considered and you won't earn any prizes for it.I'm aiming for the pumpkin mask (28th place at 6900 pumpkins so far) but does this mean I need to earn at least 1 bat, ghost and lolly to qualify?

No, it means that if you, say, earn zero Ghost Cookies but still manage to rank above 3,000 (because less than 3,000 people earned more than 0), you won't receive the prize even if you appear in the ranking.

--

Also just checked my rankings: 636th for Pumpkins, 5465th for Bats, 3976th for Ghosts. Earned zero Candy so far, and I don't think I'll manage to defeat any of those Heartless LOL

Edited by Decimo

Whew ok thanks for clearing that up!!  I suspect I'll need a TON of AP from here til the giveaway, the competition just doesn't let up.  Some of these guys seem like they stay up overnight just to keep their position :P

Worked on my deck a little so now I can kill the Hook Bats in two turns if I'm lucky (if not I'll be dead and need a continue...). At least now I can attempt to max out the Guilt for those before the 16th.