Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shana09

Super Smash Bros 3DS October Tournament

If I can have a spot reserved, that would be nice. I'll definitely join, but I'm away from home right now.

Also, are secret fighters allowed? A lot of my best characters are unlockables.

Edited by Shulk

If I can have a spot reserved, that would be nice. I'll definitely join, but I'm away from home right now.

Also, are secret fighters allowed? A lot of my best characters are unlockables.

Sure! Just when you get home, use the sign up sheet.

Yeah secret fighters are allowed.

I dont know if i sign up here or somewhere else but im down.

1) Xian

2)1676-3804-7245

3)Est time zone (in florida)

4) every day except tuesday and Wednesday

5)Mario

6) my connection is always strong :)

Hope to battle soon

I'd like to take a spot. I'm still having some problems getting into rooms with specific people, but who knows? 1) Chris2) 2895-8023-74263) CST4) I'm available on weekends and afternoons on weekdays after 4PM.5) Lucina6) strong, although apparently unreliable when it comes to establishing a pvp connectionMy only question is can we change fighters in between matches, or do we have to stick with the character we first use?

• Jorge
  • 3995-7000-0604
  • CST
  • Fridays and weekends
  • Lucina or Marth.
  • Between weak and medium, depends on the place and moment... (There's a mid-second input lag on all of my "For Glory" battles with my normal internet, but sometimes I go to my dad's house, who's internet is WAY faster)

5) Lucina

I hate you. (JK)

Edited by JustBetweenYouAnd-I

I'd like to take a spot. I'm still having some problems getting into rooms with specific people, but who knows? 1) Chris2) 2895-8023-74263) CST4) I'm available on weekends and afternoons on weekdays after 4PM.5) Lucina6) strong, although apparently unreliable when it comes to establishing a pvp connectionMy only question is can we change fighters in between matches, or do we have to stick with the character we first use?

You can change characters in between matches.

Also I added you all!

1.Juma

2.1590-5789-8311

3.EST

4.Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.

5.Fox

6.Strong

7.Question- Will there be prizes? Something like a $20 gift card for games would be cool.

1.Juma2.1590-5789-83113.EST4.Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.5.Fox6.Strong7.Question- Will there be prizes? Something like a $20 gift card for games would be cool.

Not now. I'm a 15 year old teenager, lmao. I need to save mah money.

Edited by Shana09

1. Austin

2. 5300-9439-0373

3. EST

4. This all depends on my work schedule each week. I work for a retail store so my off days vary. I can update weekly on my free time. I'll update with that Saturday.

5. Toon Link. I'm pretty sure I make it obvious who my favorite overall character is in any subject here. xD

6. I'll be using the library's connection, which is strong, but I'll get kicked off of it hourly and have to agree to the terms here each time I connect, but that shouldn't be a problem for my matches.

Oh hell yes, I definitely want to sign up for this!  I definitely want to brawl against all of you KH13 members!  This will be so fun! And good call on not allowing customized fighters, that way, it makes everything fair and balanced for everyone. :)  Okay, so here's my sign up sheet! :D

• Gabriel
  • 0216-1097-2887
  • EST (I live in Puerto Rico, and I'm guessing it's north westish from South America, so I guess this is my time zone.  I'm in Central America to be more precise.  Right now it's 10:06PM over here, so that should help you decipher what time zone I'm in.)
  • I have Sundays and Mondays free, and well, I'd have to keep my eyes peeled for when you all start brawling so I can get in on the action!
  • Little Mac is my favorite brawler for sure!  Ever since I started using him, I've been loving his skillset!  I have more favorites besides him, but since I can only mention one, Little Mac is my choice. :3
  • I consider my Internet connection to be pretty strong, considering that I'm the only one in my house that uses it, lol. xD
  • Okay, I have a few questions.  Do I have to be online on KH13 throughout my matches, or can I log off when your all ready to brawl?  And at what time of day would these brawls be?  Because even though I have Sundays and Mondays free, things always happen that make me either leave the house for the day, or I have to help around the house doing chores and stuff.  So if I can't make it to the brawls, then I apologize. I hope I can get in on this though, I want to brawl! D:

I'd like to join.

Mii name: Jay

Friend Code: 1246 9822 2914

TIme Zone: EST

Any night and every other weekend (Starting October 18)

Favorite fighter: Shulk/Sonic

Internet Connection: Strong on weekdays, Weak on weekends

Wow, we've got a lot of sword users here. xD

Shulk, you will be under my control during that tournament. Now it's (almost) show time! Edited by Shana09

I'll also be under... my own control... So there will be two of me?

*Gasp* Kage Buushin no jutsu?

Which one's the clone?!

SO..... Did I got in:D???

You're already in, friend.

Edited by Sun Wukong

Oh hell yes, I definitely want to sign up for this!  I definitely want to brawl against all of you KH13 members!  This will be so fun! And good call on not allowing customized fighters, that way, it makes everything fair and balanced for everyone. :)  Okay, so here's my sign up sheet! :D

• Gabriel
  • 0216-1097-2887
  • EST (I live in Puerto Rico, and I'm guessing it's north westish from South America, so I guess this is my time zone.  I'm in Central America to be more precise.  Right now it's 10:06PM over here, so that should help you decipher what time zone I'm in.)
  • I have Sundays and Mondays free, and well, I'd have to keep my eyes peeled for when you all start brawling so I can get in on the action!
  • Little Mac is my favorite brawler for sure!  Ever since I started using him, I've been loving his skillset!  I have more favorites besides him, but since I can only mention one, Little Mac is my choice. :3
  • I consider my Internet connection to be pretty strong, considering that I'm the only one in my house that uses it, lol. xD
  • Okay, I have a few questions.  Do I have to be online on KH13 throughout my matches, or can I log off when your all ready to brawl?  And at what time of day would these brawls be?  Because even though I have Sundays and Mondays free, things always happen that make me either leave the house for the day, or I have to help around the house doing chores and stuff.  So if I can't make it to the brawls, then I apologize. I hope I can get in on this though, I want to brawl! D:

1) It'd be better if you are online since the people in your group are going to have to have to decide when to fight.

2) That is up to your group to decide. Make a PM together when I send out the brackets. Ya'll need to agree and show up.

I'd like to join.

Mii name: Jay

Friend Code: 1246 9822 2914

TIme Zone: EST

Any night and every other weekend (Starting October 18)

Favorite fighter: Shulk/Sonic

Internet Connection: Strong on weekdays, Weak on weekends

Shulk, you will be under my control during that tournament. Now it's (almost) show time!

Remember, no double posting. Had to merge your posts.

It´s the time for shine.

• Mii Name: Black
  • Friend Code : 2595-2386-0116
  • Time Zone : +06:00 Central Time
  • Days Available this Month : Tuesday, Friday, Satuday and sunday. 5 pm- 12:Am
  • Favourite Fighter Pika Picka chu! and Lucario
  • Internet Connection (medium)
Edited by Daniel Black

It´s the time for shine.

• Mii Name: Black
  • Friend Code : 2595-2386-0116
  • Time Zone : +06:00 Central Time
  • Days Available this Month : Tuesday, Friday, Satuday and sunday. 5 pm- 12:Am
  • Favourite Fighter Pika Picka chu! 
  • Internet Connection (medium)

Hahahahaha...well it finally happened.

I should've mentioned this from the beginning, but do you have any other favourite fighter? You see, the fighter you pick will be reflected on the bracket as your 'icon' since I'm making it from scratch. I already chose Pikachu. I can change it though if you don't have any either fighter.

Hahahahaha...well it finally happened.

I should've mentioned this from the beginning, but do you have any other favourite fighter? You see, the fighter you pick will be reflected on the bracket as your 'icon' since I'm making it from scratch. I already chose Pikachu. I can change it though if you don't have any either fighter.

Oops... but.. it´s beautiful... fine, I´ll go with the basic old man MArio!... but I can use pikachu to compete... right?

(note: YOur Pikachu it´s a ditto, I have solid proofs of this)

Edited by Daniel Black