Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Would you want to see a remake of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks?

I think that is would be very cool to see a remake of these two games. Even though it's too early to say I still think it is possible two see this in the coming years. Just imagine HP and ST using the 3ds engine. It would almost look like the wind waker. I think they should keep the touch screen controls because I really like it. xD

If they didn't have the touchscreen controls they'd need to redo the entire mechanics and half the dialogue from the game that instructs you on how to do something.  While I wouldn't mind having them remade (it wouldn't be the first thing I'd buy but maybe down the line) I personally think in terms of graphics, when you've actually been playing it for a while they don't bother you, it's only when you compare

I'm fine if they just come to Wii U Virtual Console. If they are ever remade, they should be on Wii U. I'd love to see them in HD.

I'm fine with that. As long as they get remade or gets put on the wii u shop. I thought it would be cool if it gets remade on the 3ds because the games would be portable like the original version. 

I'm fine with that. As long as they get remade or gets put on the wii u shop. I thought it would be cool if it gets remade on the 3ds because the games would be portable like the original version. 

That would be cool, but I'd rather see them get the Wind Waker HD treatment.

I don't need a Phantom Houglass and Spirit Tracks remake,I'm fine with the original versions being rerelease on Wii U VC,but I guess I wouldn't be against it,I love those two games,they are really unique Zelda games,the puzzles were really fun and clever.

I WANT MAJORA'S MASK!

BEN freaked the hell out of me, but the DS was only one generation ago. It'd be cool to get something even older remastered.

That would be cool, but I'd rather see them get the Wind Waker HD treatment.

That'd be awesome! Still waiting for a Wii U, but god Wind Waker HD is beautiful.

Does it have a digital download? I don't know if it's available for retail anymore.

Edited by Sun Wukong

I WANT MAJORA'S MASK!

BEN freaked the hell out of me, but the DS was only one generation ago. It'd be cool to get something even older remastered.

That'd be awesome! Still waiting for a Wii U, but god Wind Waker HD is beautiful.

Does it have a digital download? I don't know if it's available for retail anymore.Yes Wind Waker HD is available to download on the eshop

I WANT MAJORA'S MASK!

Does it have a digital download? I don't know if it's available for retail anymore.

Yeah, it does. I have a retail copy, but I know that they had a download code with the Wii U bundle, and you could get one if you got Mario Kart 8 over Summer.