Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Hatsune Miku in KH3? (As a small cameo/Summon?)

Would you like Miku to make a cameo in KH?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Miku to be in KH?

• Yes! I think it would be awesome!
    • Maybe, if they could make it work.
    • No! It should be only Disney/Square Enix characters making appearances...

Miku is very, very popular in Japan. Hella popular. So it's no wonder Square Enix is making a play arts kai of her.

After seeing Nomura's artwork, some fans want Miku in KH. What do you guys think of this idea?

Posted Image

Personally, I'd prefer Miku and KH remain their own things.

Edited by KittensOnFire

So were you like thinking of that post I made the other day all night, than decided to make this...?

Anyway nope. B>

Yes. ...I'm bored ....

Edited by KittensOnFire

even though I love Miku, it's a no for me because Miku is owned by Sega & Crypton so it'll be very difficult to make them let Square borrow Miku. if she does appear as a summon, it would be rhythm based like Stitch in BbS

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

I can't see it happening.  Square Enix also localizes CoD and Lara Croft but I can't see them being thrown in

I think it's a terrible idea, there would be no reason to shoehorn Miku into a Kingdom Hearts game. Yeah she's super popular in Japan...but that's it. The rest of the world barely knows who she is.

And a number of people who do know who she is (thanks to the internet just throwing her around) don't care about her.  

I swear, some fans are so annoying. They automatically assume anything Nomura or Disney touches gets a Golden Ticket to be included in KH. Now I'm not against the idea itself, just the logic that went into it, because by this logic we may as well put Batman and Catwoman in there.

As for her inclusion, completely disregarding everything preventing it from happening, I'd want them to give her the same treatment a YRP, turn her into a fairy, and then have her act the same way the Tinker Bell summon did in KH I except instead of flying have her dance around the party and singing to heal them

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I wouldnt mind a Cameo in a new TWEWY game or a TWEWY based world... She`d fit in there better to be honest.

Yeah. She would fit there the best

I swear, some fans are so annoying. They automatically assume anything Nomura or Disney touches gets a Golden Ticket to be included in KH. Now I'm not against the idea itself, just the logic that went into it, because by this logic we may as well put Batman and Catwoman in there.

As for her inclusion, completely disregarding everything preventing it from happening, I'd want them to give her the same treatment a YRP, turn her into a fairy and then have her act the same way the Tinker Bell summon did in KH I except instead of flying have her dance around the party and singing to heal them

I know, right? Nomura only drew them as a design for the figures xD As much as I adore Miku, I don't think she should be in KH3. It wouldn't make any sense

That's...actually a good idea 

Edited by KittensOnFire

God no, keep that creepy anime school girl shit far away from KH. 

You're hilarious. Anime influence in already in kingdom hearts. If the big eyes and face/hair shape didn't tip you off, you must need glasses. The main characters of Kingdom Hearts are exactly that. Anime styled.  Which is why Miku and anyone else anime-styled would actually fit in quite well. 

You can quit KH now:

Posted ImagePosted Image

What art style do you think Kairi is in? hmm? Because it's not western animation....

no it will only ruin the series

I doubt it would ruin the entries series. Bit of an exaggeration. But I see your point, people would hate it

Edited by KittensOnFire

Nah, let Miku continue going on and about her musical endeavors.  Square may have made a Play Arts figure of her, but that doesn't mean she'd be in the game. Remember that Square also made figures of Batman and Catwoman, and they won't be included in the games any time soon.  So my answer is no. :3

You're hilarious. Anime influence in already in kingdom hearts. If the big eyes and face/hair shape didn't tip you off, you must need glasses. The main characters of Kingdom Hearts are exactly that. Anime styled. Which is why Miku and anyone else anime-styled would actually fit in quite well.

You can quit KH now:

Posted ImagePosted Image

What art style do you think Kairi is in? hmm? Because it's not western animation....

I doubt it would ruin the entries series. Bit of an exaggeration. But I see your point, people would hate it

Oh I didn't say anything about it being anime style,I'm fine with that since it looks pretty cool. But I do think the portrayal of underage girls in small slutty school girl outfits is pretty firetrucking creepy, even on Kairi. Edited by EricBwn

I can't see it happening.  Square Enix also localizes CoD and Lara Croft but I can't see them being thrown in

And a number of people who do know who she is (thanks to the internet just throwing her around) don't care about her.  

Ummm. Actually, Square Enix own Crystal Dynamics, the developers of Tomb Raider. I agree, I can't see Lara Croft having anything in KH but there is a massive difference between owning a studio and simply publishing a game in a country or territory.