Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

KH3D "DDD Won't Work on Consoles"

Besides that all that would be missing is the 3D and.... who really cares?

- 3D is more important that coded will ever be (even with the new cutscenes)

- They need to buy time until KH3 is released

- They want money

- Most fans want 3D HD

*reads your comment again*

never mind.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

- 3D is more important that coded will ever be (even with the new cutscenes)

- They need to buy time until KH3 is released

- They want money

- Most fans want 3D HD

talking about literal 3D, man

I call the game DDD

Oh they will make it work. 

It's too tempting and lucrative for them to pass out on another chance to cash in.

Despite no one really needs it in the first place. If they include a 5 min video in KHIII it'll do the trick as well.

Even re:coded was more important.

Why?

re:coded's essence is:

Mickey and the gang deciphered hidden data from Jiminy's journals.

As data versions the characters debugged corrupted data and they also recovered lost data from the lost characters.

Mickey writes a letter to Sora to invite him for a mark of mastery exam.

Maleficent tries to work on new schemes using the digital worlds.

It takes more to summarize this, as it is actually important to the story and as a standalone story.

It is relevant for KHIII.

DDD:

Sora and Riku take the exam, Riku becomes a master, Sora fails

Xehanort travels forward through time and back again.

This story, as screwed up as it is, is not very important.

The fact that Xehanort is now traveling through time and Riku is a master is told in one sentence and not too important for KHIII.

If Yen Sid would give one explanation on enemies, like in KHII, he could cover ALL of what has been boringly extended on in 3D.

Besides that, Coded was fun, 3D was buggy, rushed and pointless...

Only problem I can see is that some of the reality shifts would be tough to do on a joystick. 

Oh they could change Reality shifts. 

Instead of dragging on the touchscreen, using analog sticks works perfectly.

The other motions couls easily be replaced by pushing buttons at the right time.

But the thing that bugs me about this is HOW MUCH EFFORT, RESOURCES and TIME they are going to waste on this that could lead to the completion of KHIII at least 1 year earlier if their ONE and only main goal would be KHIII.

Only problem I can see is that some of the reality shifts would be tough to do on a joystick. 

Most would, the ones that don't can be revamped, making one is basically like making a five second phone game anyways

I know I'm going to get a ton of crap for saying this, but the Wii U has touchscreen controls... They could just put it there, even though they wanted every KH game to be on PS3.

That would work, but it doesn't make much sense. KH3 isn't coming near the Wii U, and the remasters exist so that people can catch up on the series easily. Splitting it to different consoles creates the same problem that lead to the remasters existing in the first place

It's too tempting and lucrative for them to pass out on another chance to cash in.

Despite no one really needs it in the first place. If they include a 5 min video in KHIII it'll do the trick as well.

Why?

As data versions the characters debugged corrupted data and they also recovered lost data from the lost characters.

It takes more to summarize this, as it is actually important to the story and as a standalone story.

DDD:

The fact that Xehanort is now traveling through time and Riku is a master is told in one sentence and not too important for KHIII.

If Yen Sid would give one explanation on enemies, like in KHII, he could cover ALL of what has been boringly extended on in 3D.

I agree more or less, but DDD had a few more details than that. How you travel through time will be important, the fact that Nobodies have hearts is important. The stuff on the Grid seems like it will be important to how Coded factors in to KH3. We also learn some other handy tidbits, like that time moves differently on different worlds

and you skipped the most importantest detail of them all! Lea gets a keyblade!

I know I'm going to get a ton of crap for saying this, but the Wii U has touchscreen controls... They could just put it there, even though they wanted every KH game to be on PS3.

I wish.... It's to bad it wont be. It would be super rad. 

Disagree with you! I think the FlowMotion will be great on Console... Ofcourse some little change because of the touch screen gameplay.

And to come with Which game is important. Re coded is all about telling the story to mickey what happend in Re Com cause Sora forgot it BUT WE DONT!

Anyway i think Remakes are a waste of time,

I've seen this get thrown around a lot, and now we basically know we're getting a remaster so

Why did people think that?

People say it's because the 3DS uses the touch screen, but... does it really?

I'd argue no, there's nothing that really benefits from using the touchscreen that couldn't be easily approximated with an analog stick. That barrel launching thing? Pull back on the analog stick. Connect the dots? Analog stick

Besides that all that would be missing is the 3D and.... who really cares?

I'm surprised I have to be the one to say this, since DDD is one of my least favourite KH games

You do realize that the PS3 and PS4 support 3D, right?

yes but

nobody cares about 3D

and nobody bought a 3D tv

I care about 3D, I bought a 3D tv, I'm pretty sure lots of other people got 3D tvs when they were able to afford them and they felt like it. And it's not like the game has to be changed at all just to compensate for the 3D, it's just an optional feature that can be turned on and off like Sonic Generations and Uncharted 3. To say that nobody cares about 3D is a rather bold statement, and I feel that it's a little biased. And seriously? "Nobody" bought a 3D tv? Are you a tv salesman?

Honestly, it's not going to be a hindrance to anyone by including the option for 3D. Why even have it be an issue?

DDD would definitely work on the WiiU because of the gamepad but I agree with you. I think it can make it on a PS3/4. They could simply change the gameplay around.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Most would, the ones that don't can be revamped, making one is basically like making a five second phone game anyways

That would work, but it doesn't make much sense. KH3 isn't coming near the Wii U, and the remasters exist so that people can catch up on the series easily. Splitting it to different consoles creates the same problem that lead to the remasters existing in the first place

I agree more or less, but DDD had a few more details than that. How you travel through time will be important, the fact that Nobodies have hearts is important. The stuff on the Grid seems like it will be important to how Coded factors in to KH3. We also learn some other handy tidbits, like that time moves differently on different worlds

and you skipped the most importantest detail of them all! Lea gets a keyblade!

Haha, I could live without Lea's keyblade, imho

Why?

DDD:

Lol, you deleted most of the important things in KH3D and you wanna say that Coded was more important? I can barely see the important cutscenes in Coded unlike KH3D, which has a lot of important cutscenes. KH3D reveals a lot of truths, it shows that most of your thoughts about the story were wrong but Coded didn't have the potential to do that and it doesn't even give shocking scenes as much as KH3D.You see the points you've mentioned about Coded? These were the only important things in that title, but you've missed more than half the story on the points you've mentioned for KH3D.You're welcomed to re watch KH3D cutscenes in KH13 though.

Lol, you deleted most of the important things in KH3D and you wanna say that Coded was more important? I can barely see the important cutscenes in Coded unlike KH3D, which has a lot of important cutscenes. KH3D reveals a lot of truths, it shows that most of your thoughts about the story were wrong but Coded didn't have the potential to do that and it doesn't even give shocking scenes as much as KH3D.You see the points you've mentioned about Coded? These were the only important things in that title, but you've missed more than half the story on the points you've mentioned for KH3D.You're welcomed to re watch KH3D cutscenes in KH13 though.

Mosy of the important parts of the story are at the end though. It really could take 5 mins to explain.

DDD would probably work on consoles without the zipline thing, but the reality shifts were kinda important. 

As for its relevance, you wouldn't know about Briag's backstory, nor that a few Org. 13 members had returned without it. 

It's not the BEST KH game, but when you get into trying to compare the sequels to KH 1, NONE of the sequel games are best. For the handhelds, DDD is atleast 3, but the bottom is DAYS for graphics and plotholes. 

A HD master might happen as a cash in, though.

Mosy of the important parts of the story are at the end though. It really could take 5 mins to explain.

LOL, if KH3D would take 5 min to explain as you said, then Coded can be explained in half a minute if not less.

LOL, if KH3D would take 5 min to explain as you said, then Coded can be explained in half a minute if not less.

Sora and Riku take a test to becomes keyblade masters. Nobodys have hearts. Xehanort unveils his plan to to gather 13 darknesses to fight 7 lights to get the X blade again so he can summon the real Kingdom Hearts. Done.