Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kristijan14

Are you hyped that Twilight Town, Destiny Islands and Olympus Colliseum are basically confirmed in KH3 ?

We've seen footage from Twilight Town from the D23 Tokyo event. We've seen Destiny Islands in the reveal trailer and I hope it will be fully explorable and even bigger than it was before since better hardware. We've seen Olympus Colliseum at the D23 Tokyo event as well, Sora was fighting a Titan, riding a roller coaster. I only need to see Traverse Town and Halloween Town now and my favorite worlds are confirmed. Ofc I would also like to see Radiant Garden, a Frozen world and a Star Wars world, Marvel ? 

Not as much.

I dont think Olympus Colliseum will return. At least not in "whole". think titan battle is more like Mirage Arena stuff.

As for Twilight Town, i like new graphics, but i hope they`ll add some new areas as well, so its not just the same old stuff.

Ummm why should I be hyped again.Those particular 3 worlds we've seen in almost every single Kingdom Hearts game(except DDD it didn't have the colosseum)

I would be hyped if I saw more new Disney Worlds alongside more details about the story

Well it's good to know that we can see them run on a new engine with current gen graphics. Especially from what they've already shown.

Well it's good to know that we can see them run on a new engine with current gen graphics. Especially from what they've already shown.

Yeah but that's to be expected when you shift to a new console so the actual hype would come from the new stuff they can show us

I wanna see the other titans this time around in the Colosseum like the Cyclop and Wind titan

I wanna see more worlds from other Disney movies like Treasure Planet,Bionicle(if it's still owned by Disney),the gold island from Aladdin and the King of Thieves (I know it'll be a part of Agrabah but I wanna see it),Atlantis The Lost Empire.....among other Disney movies

Yeah but that's to be expected when you shift to a new console so the actual hype would come from the new stuff they can show us

I wanna see the other titans this time around in the Colosseum like the Cyclop and Wind titan

I wanna see more worlds from other Disney movies like Treasure Planet,Bionicle(if it's still owned by Disney),the gold island from Aladdin and the King of Thieves (I know it'll be a part of Agrabah but I wanna see it),Atlantis The Lost Empire.....among other Disney movies

No, no I meant it like. Kingdom Hearts has looked more or less the same for 10 years, this time with PS4's and X1's graphic prowess we're gonna see changes. I'd like to see that too though.

I want Olympus Coliseum but I also want the tournaments to give EXP.

Thank you for pointing it out @Decimo

In KH1, after the first run-through of the tournament you get experience, but after ZIP!!!

I'd rather hash-out in tournaments rather than running around the last world that gives out the most exp in the entire game to grind out to Lvl.99

None of them were actually confirmed. Destiny Islands could end up being just a cutscenes world like Days,II, 3D and BBS. We are not sure if that mountain was actually Olympus Coliseum world, it might be just a challenge or part of something similar to Mirage Arena. Twilight Town might end up being on cutscenes. Everything is possible since the game is still under production and we've seen a lot of cancelations in previous titles before their release date. So don't put your hopes on them for now.

Edited by Master Keeper

I don't want to go to Olympus Colosseum again...like REALLY don't. Like never take me there again, please, Nomura.  

Personally, Destiny Islands is one of my favorite worlds because it's so calm and peaceful and reminds me of my hometown. I hope it all connects there somehow, or we get to explore the main islands. 

None of them were actually confirmed. Destiny Islands could end up being just a cutscenes world like Days,II and BBS. We are not sure if that mountain was actually Olympus Coliseum world, it might be just a challenge or part of something similar to Mirage Arena. Twilight Town might end up being on cutscenes. Everything is possible since the game is still under production and we've seen a lot of cancelations in previous titles before their release date. So don't put your hopes on them for now.

Don't forget 3D DDD.

BIONICLE was never owned by Disney, but I would crap my pants if it showed up in KH3 (still riding high from the 2015 revival).I don't mind whatever they put in as long as it's well designed. And not a music-based level (Symphony of Sorcery notwithstanding, that was fantastic).Likely it'll be much the same as KH2, in that there will be old worlds, new worlds, worlds they've hinted at but not introduced, and worlds they wanted to include before but didn't make the final cut in. Edited by BlankShell

I want to know what's up with the disappearing hole in the wall in Twilight Town that leads to the mansion. I hope we get to actually explore the town on Destiny Islands instead of just seeing it in cutscenes.

I personally hope that if we do get Olympus Coliseum that we get to see Zack Fair again only while playing as Sora, Riku, or Kairi. I think he should resemble his older self from Crisis Core (different hair, scar on his cheek, darker clothes, Buster Sword without the bandages (since Cloud has his Fusion Swords now)) and maybe Hades could be controlling him with darkness again and we have to save him again only this time as one of the present heros. I would love for that to happen and I hope it does.

All can change from here until the release.

I've seen a scene from BbS where Yen Sid threw lighting bolts at Mickey which didn't make it to the final version.

How about hollow bastion?

It was shown in the original KH2 trailer looking the same as KH1 Hollow Bastion, and then it changed dramatically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kdZAOtcuvBc#t=65