Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NO_HEART_XIII

Books Skulduggery Pleasant

Is anyone else a fan of this book series by Derek Landy? I just finished the final book last night & it was amazing. If you haven't read it, you should look into it. It has the perfect blend of just about everything. The storytelling is brilliant. For the sake of those who may be considering reading it or just haven't finished the series yet, please avoid spoilers. I just want to know if there are fans of this series in the KH community & I just finished, so I want to discuss it with someone! The characters are so likeable. The dialogue is pretty hilarious even in serious situations. The story is amazing. There is rarely a dull moment, throughout all 9 books, 2 novellas & 1 side book & many short stories. The series itself is about a skeleton detective, Skulduggery Pleasant, who basically solves mysteries, but the mysteries usually involves the end of the world & he's also a sorcerer. That may sound ridiculous, but its awesome! He also has a sidekick, Stephine Edgerly, who is the main character (despite the series being named after the skeleton detective). That's all I'll say to avoid major spoilers, so hapefully that's enough to convince anyone that was on the fence. It's my personal favorite book series & if you enjoy fantasy/horror, humor, action, stuff like that, then I highly recommend this series.