Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xCarlisle

Will any Guardians of Light look older in Kingdom Hearts III?

Well, I seriously doubt that Kingdom Hearts III will take place more than a year after the events of Dream Drop Distance.  So I say that between KH3D and KHIII there's a six month gap, and in that six month gap, Sora, Riku and Kairi appear slightly older.  That is my guess. :3

Maybe, but if a battle's a-brewin' I can't imagine there'd be a huge gap between then and KH3. At the absolute maximum, maybe a year. Maybe that'll be when Sora hits his growth spurt like Riku did. (spoiler: he'll grow a few inches because his spiky hair will get spikier; Sora will be a shortie for the rest of forever.)

There will be at least a several month gap, since battles may be brewing, but they also still are going to have a war, so that has to be prepared for. For example, getting Kairi up to speed on the Light's side. 

Edited by MysticVriska

Ventus may look older and be Sora's height

Bodies without a heart don't age.

KhIII is right after KH3d's ending.... so, we're not really sure but I'm gonna go with no.

Who told you that?

I'd say it's a good opportunity for a time skip of some months.

Bodies without a heart don't age.

True but how about when the heart is brought in to the body like when Xehanort gave his heart to Terra's body. No one knows but it could be possible that Ventus could age a little when his heart is back in his body after being experiencing a lot in Sora's body through the years. But until then no he won't age