Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ghost

What the firetruck is wrong with carrots

Well, you see, carrots are a super secret cult bent on polluting the soil of planet Earth. They are souls from the deepest armpits of Hades that become solid when sprouting out of the ground.

Often with ugly results.

The downside of the souls being solid though, is that they can't do much at all to accomplish their goals. So, the humans only defense from them is to eat them alive, often in festive ways. Sliced, diced, steamed, or even raw.

That first pic looks like a vegetable orgy. xD

Well, you see, carrots are a super secret cult bent on polluting the soil of planet Earth. They are souls from the deepest armpits of Hades that become solid when sprouting out of the ground.

Often with ugly results.

The downside of the souls being solid though, is that they can't do much at all to accomplish their goals. So, the humans only defense from them is to eat them alive, often in festive ways. Sliced, diced, steamed, or even raw.

So I guess you could say we're all soul eaters then? :D

The firetruck is this shit. The firetruck's wrong with carrots man. Why can they be shaped so firetrucking oddly and look like this shit

I legitimately read that as "Why can't they be slapped, so firetrucking oddly"I was about to express my disappointment that you'd think something that looks odd would need to be slapped. We can't all be sexy italians, Ghost. :(  And I like my face unslapped...most of the time.

I legitimately read that as "Why can't they be slapped, so firetrucking oddly"I was about to express my disappointment that you'd think something that looks odd would need to be slapped. We can't all be sexy italians, Ghost. :(  And I like my face unslapped...most of the time.

OMFG NOOO. I WOULD NEVER SLAP A CARROT. They're weird as firetruck, but I love them :D The cute little weirdos, they are xD

And pfff. "sexy" and "italian" should not be in the same sentence. More of "greasy" and "italian" B)