Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Naroxadam Xias

My Theory about what will happen and possible proof about Kingdom Hearts X [chi] 's Connection

Hello , to all those who clicked the link to my profile. This is not my real name because I wanted it to be kept secret. When the time comes, then I could reveal myself, but not now. Well sometimes I will post stuff or not, but I will post whatever whenever on stuff like myself or some of my many theories on Kingdom Hearts. Well in a second as I post this I will put one of my theories.

Well , first thing first, watch these videos before you read (also put CC on with english to see what they're saying with english subtitles).

------------------------------------------------------BARRIER LINE-------------------------------------------------------

Well I did my research and homework and this is my theory, one of the Fortellers has a connection to Xehanort or the opposite or even they are the same person. Look this up "Ursus Keyblade and Xehanort's Keyblade" http://images.khinsider.com/Icons/Content%20Pages/KHx/FAQ/Keyblade%20Chart.PNG

Xehanort said that his keyblade was a will passed on and that another task was as well. The Ursus and the other Foretellers Keyblades all look alike, especially the Ursus and Anguis Foreteller Keyblades. Also not a spelling lesson but Angius looks like Anguish and anguish is a noun that means pain, suffering, you know. And all that Xehanort has been doing is all these actions. So he could be part of the Angius or Ursus clan. However his goal is too return the full darkness the worlds using help of the 13 Seekers of Darkness, the X- Blade, and Kingdom Hearts itself. And the main problem for him is the 7 Hearts of Pure Light, and Maleficent did talk about changing one's future with a book that the Foretellers had, and that Jiminy had one of those books. So if she were to get that book (which happened in Dream Drop Distance) under orders of Xehanort, then Sora and the others futures are at a high probability of losing the battle between the 13 Seekers of Darkness and the 7 Hearts of Pure Light. So lets say that happens, bad things will happen. Also there is a probability that Sora will be possessed by Vanitas and he did possess Ventus in the battle between Master Aqua and Master Mickey (not for them to feel royal, but they were masters) and I did have a dream of that happening as well, also my other theory is the X- Blade supposably gets created, Sora still possessed by vanitas, someone helps him snap out of it, he uses the X- Blade to defeat Master Xehanort (also Xehanort could be another nobody because Xehanort is No Heart in different directions without the X and No Heart is the name of the boss in the Birth By Sleep Multiplayer/Tournament) then Sora makes the world at peace with it or something. Hopefully we get a super awesome good ending, not a horrible scarred to your mind bad ending. So this is my theory about what could happen in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Hello , to all those who clicked the link to my profile. This is not my real name because I wanted it to be kept secret. When the time comes, then I could reveal myself, but not now. Well sometimes I will post stuff or not, but I will post whatever whenever on stuff like myself or some of my many theories on Kingdom Hearts. Well in a second as I post this I will put one of my theories.

Well , first thing first, watch these videos before you read (also put CC on with english to see what they're saying with english subtitles).

------------------------------------------------------BARRIER LINE-------------------------------------------------------

Well I did my research and homework and this is my theory, one of the Fortellers has a connection to Xehanort or the opposite or even they are the same person. Look this up "Ursus Keyblade and Xehanort's Keyblade" http://images.khinsider.com/Icons/Content%20Pages/KHx/FAQ/Keyblade%20Chart.PNG

Xehanort said that his keyblade was a will passed on and that another task was as well. The Ursus and the other Foretellers Keyblades all look alike, especially the Ursus and Anguis Foreteller Keyblades. Also not a spelling lesson but Angius looks like Anguish and anguish is a noun that means pain, suffering, you know. And all that Xehanort has been doing is all these actions. So he could be part of the Angius or Ursus clan. However his goal is too return the full darkness the worlds using help of the 13 Seekers of Darkness, the X- Blade, and Kingdom Hearts itself. And the main problem for him is the 7 Hearts of Pure Light, and Maleficent did talk about changing one's future with a book that the Foretellers had, and that Jiminy had one of those books. So if she were to get that book (which happened in Dream Drop Distance) under orders of Xehanort, then Sora and the others futures are at a high probability of losing the battle between the 13 Seekers of Darkness and the 7 Hearts of Pure Light. So lets say that happens, bad things will happen. Also there is a probability that Sora will be possessed by Vanitas and he did possess Ventus in the battle between Master Aqua and Master Mickey (not for them to feel royal, but they were masters) and I did have a dream of that happening as well, also my other theory is the X- Blade supposably gets created, Sora still possessed by vanitas, someone helps him snap out of it, he uses the X- Blade to defeat Master Xehanort (also Xehanort could be another nobody because Xehanort is No Heart in different directions without the X and No Heart is the name of the boss in the Birth By Sleep Multiplayer/Tournament) then Sora makes the world at peace with it or something. Hopefully we get a super awesome good ending, not a horrible scarred to your mind bad ending. So this is my theory about what could happen in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Also the Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Walkthrough is in English to understand it in english, please don't take this off!

http://www.khwiki.com/Foreteller%27s_Script

This states that there are six foretellers or at least six followers. It's not mentioned what happened to the sixth follower. My guess is that the original own of Xehanort's keyblade was the sixth and probabaly the main antagonist of KH[chi].

Edited by TerraRedeemed

Thats good too. The Sixth Foreteller never was included, its all like that was Xehanort himself because he was all super like 15 yr old young, then stranded to grow up on Destiny Islands.

Edited by Naroxadam Xias

I originally didn't think they would look alike, but upon closer inspection, there's actually stuff there that links them together. Number 1 being the fact that all six of the Keyblades have some kind of face on them, the five Foretellers' faces being those that resemble the the animal they represent. Xehanort's is the darkest of the keys, but it also has a representation of an animal as well. (A bull, from the looks of it.)

Also, the five Foreteller Keyblades have a familiar eye as their keychain. The same eye that appears on Riku's Soul Eater and Ansem's staff towards the end of KHI.

Posted Image

So, yeah, I'd say there's some connection. Whatever it is will probably be explained by KHIII.

http://www.khwiki.com/Foreteller%27s_Script

This states that there are six foretellers or at least six followers. It's not mentioned what happened to the sixth follower. My guess is that the original own of Xehanort's keyblade was the sixth and probabaly the main antagonist of KH[chi].

Yeah, stuff like that just screams to be expanded on. Either Xehanort himself was the sixth, or he was connected to him/her somehow. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Um........I'm not really sure what to think about your theory, because frankly it almost seems like a mess of ideas. I'm not saying it's bad, it's your idea of what might happen, I just think it's a little disorganized and hard to understand.

From what I could get...it sounds like way too much stuff that doesn't make sense, to me anyway. I'm going to be honest, it kind sounds a bit like a fan fiction to me. But that's just how I feel about it, all you probably need to do is organize your thoughts a bit better.

However, you do bring up good points that there are visual similarities between the Foretellers' Keyblades and Xehanort's Keyblade and the fact that each of them have an animal associated with them and that there is a sixth Apprentice that is notably missing. These are all good things to be paying attention to. There's no telling how this series of events will unfold, but I'm sure we can find more answers by looking to X(chi).

I know, this idea came up after seeing those videos and I got a theory about what I thought could happen, even the thing about Vanitas possessing Sora came to mind when I listened to a fan made OST called Reconnect the Chains (ost made for vanitas) and I sorta thought maybe they haven't given up trying to make Sora a 13 seeker of Darkness and I saw another video about Sora turning into Vanitas because he was connected to Vanitas and they both sorta combined like Ventus - Vanitas, and with that I thought "What if Vanitas possessed Sora?". I didn't know, so I slept on it and this happened in a dream I had so I posted it as a possible theory, and Ventus as an example, seeing that Ventus, Sora, and Vanitas are connected not only by appearance, but by their hearts.Posted Image