Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Kingdom Hearts II Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai figures releasing in North America during December 2014

Square Enix have announced that the Kingdom Hearts II themed Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai figures that were revealed at San Diego Comic-Con 2014 will be released in North America during December 2014. They will cost $89.99 US. Once the release date is announced we'll let you know. You can view some photos of these figures below, in our gallery.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click here to view the article

Square Enix have announced that the Kingdom Hearts II themed Sora and Roxas Play Arts Kai figures that were revealed at San Diego Comic-Con 2014 will be released in North America during December 2014. They will cost $89.99 US. Once the release date is announced we'll let you know. You can view some photos of these figures below, in our gallery.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click here to view the article

Too bad for Square, amiami and hobbylinkjapan have them listed at the JPY price which, when you look at the USD equivalent, is $20 cheaper than the bs they're trying to pull here. $89.99 is asking for too much. These figures are regularly worth $60 and that's good enough. No one should really spend that much even, but the costs of making high quality figures is justification for the $60.

I'm going to ask for one (or both) for my birthday/ Christmas... If I had to pick one though i'd pick the Roxas play art, not only because he is my favorite, but also because of the sea-salt ice cream item and the fact that it comes with two keyblades

I want to at the least get Roxas for Christmas! He is so awesome!!! Sora will come later if I can afford him in time before they take him down. Bit sad Riku seems to be permanently out of stock, I bet they will take him down from the site when they put this new stuff up. I wish the North American online store had at least as much as some of the European versions of square enix's stores have