Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NGNL

Hello, hello! Taking Q&A

Hi everyone! I'm new to this community and I just wanted to get to know the people I'll be surrounded with! So you have any questions don't hesitate to ask  :lol:  PS just to get things straight...my favorite character is Axel/Lea...I'm a big fangirl if you couldn't already tell...  :wub:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this community and I just wanted to get to know the people I'll be surrounded with! So you have any questions don't hesitate to ask  :lol:  PS just to get things straight......I'm a big fangirl if you couldn't already tell...  :wub:

after "my favorite character is Axel/Lea".... you forgot to add "got it memorized?" ;)

anyway if you want remain normal return from where you come.....otherwise, if you want the madness and randomness prevail, welcome but remember: once you enter there is no return! xD

feel free to chat with me for any random things..... serious one is good too sometime xP

oh, almost forgot: axel one of my favourite character too, got it memoized?  xP

Edited by Aros

Hi everyone! I'm new to this community and I just wanted to get to know the people I'll be surrounded with! So you have any questions don't hesitate to ask  :lol:  PS just to get things straight...my favorite character is Axel/Lea...I'm a big fangirl if you couldn't already tell...  :wub:

Welcome :D

I'm Weedanort, but you can call me Weed, or SLH xD

Feel free to chat with me (:

I actually have 2 questions xD

1) Are you a Yoshi?

2) Do all these squares make a circle?

Hey there! I'm "Kingdom of Me" or Oblivian, so call me Kingdom, KOM, or even Ian, or whatever you want. 

My favorite is Roxas! My favorite keyblade is the Oblivion Key, and my favorite game so far is Kingdom hearts 2, what are your's? 

Also feel free to chat with me about anything I'm on here like 5 times a week, mostly during school hours  :P

Welcome to the forums!

Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine xD

On that note: Why is your favorite character Axel and how did you find this site?

Well besides being an attractive looking character, Axel is to me another very complex character. There isn't much we know him besides the fact of what's in the games and what's Nomura has given us. Considering the fact that he wasn't suppose to survive this long in the story proves that he has much potential. Also I love tragic characters, his type being the lost soul type. 

after "my favorite character is Axel/Lea".... you forgot to add "got it memorized?" ;)

anyway if you want remain normal return from where you come.....otherwise, if you want the madness and randomness prevail, welcome but remember: once you enter there is no return! xD

feel free to chat with me for any random things..... serious one is good too sometime xP

oh, almost forgot: axel one of my favourite character too, got it memoized?  xP

I do got it memorized!! And that is fine...I entered this realm knowing the consequences and I'm not going back!

Welcome :D

I'm Weedanort, but you can call me Weed, or SLH xD

Feel free to chat with me (:

I actually have 2 questions xD

1) Are you a Yoshi?

2) Do all these squares make a circle?

I'm actually not a Yoshi...tbh I've always been...a KIRBY!

And no...squares do not make circles. Squares make traingles...PSH.

Hey there! I'm "Kingdom of Me" or Oblivian, so call me Kingdom, KOM, or even Ian, or whatever you want. 

My favorite is Roxas! My favorite keyblade is the Oblivion Key, and my favorite game so far is Kingdom hearts 2, what are your's? 

Also feel free to chat with me about anything I'm on here like 5 times a week, mostly during school hours  :P

So detailed  :ohmy: haha well I've personally only played two out of the entire series.... 1 & 2, since I don't have the handheld, but! I've watched the entire series through walkthroughs and cutscene movies, and whatever else I could get my hands. So out of these games I would say, KH2 and BBS aremy favorites.

Welcome to KH13.

Thank you c:

I'll start with a general question:Hey, how's it going?And for my other question:Would you like fries with that?

It's going great! Thank you for asking, how about you?

And as long as they're steak fries.