Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Thoughts about Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III? How would it work?

(Please don't debunk this just because it's part of Marvel or the date it comes out)

Even though the movie didn't come yet, let us give our thoughts about it being in KH3 just from the trailers: how it'll fit with the story, the gameplay, party members, etc.

So, as for party members, I think having duo party member of Baymax & Hiro would be cool as they seem inseparable in the trailers. As for the summon for the world, I was thinking, every time you use that summon, it brings a random hero from Big Hero 6. If the is no world for BH6, just have the two as a summon.

As for story, maybe a version of Xehanort is disguised as a super-villain and is working with the BH6 villain and the two of them caught the other members of BH6.

For Keyblade Transformations, have Sora's Keyblade turn into giant gauntlets, kinda like the Hulk's fist toys, and it gives Sora a huge boost in strength but low magic.

Sora can get the ability Glide from this world.

So what do you think? How do you think BH6 will work IF it was in KH3?

The Big Hero Six movie is NOT part of Marvel. The film is based on a Marvel comic that is not in any way affiliated with the 'normal' 616 universe or any other popular series. This adaption is strictly, and completely, a full Disney movie. 

As for the question itself, I don't really think this should be a world in it of itself. (I'd much rather see Wreck-it Ralph, tbh) I do think Baymax should be a Summon, though. But if it were in the game, your ideas are probably the best we'd get. I really can't put my finger on how it'd work without actually seeing the movie first.

I'm pretty excited for the movie, but I need to wait until I see it before I pass judgment on how it'd fit in KH. The most I can say is that I'm a little worried about how Sora and co. would fit into an already large ensemble. The Big Hero 6 characters are part of a team, which might be hard to juggle when Sora (and most likely Donald and Goofy) are in the picture. There's a good chance the non-Hiro and Baymax characters would have to step down a peg to make room for Sora, which would disappoint me, since it seems like they're a close team.

I'm pretty excited for the movie, but I need to wait until I see it before I pass judgment on how it'd fit in KH. The most I can say is that I'm a little worried about how Sora and co. would fit into an already large ensemble. The Big Hero 6 characters are part of a team, which might be hard to juggle when Sora (and most likely Donald and Goofy) are in the picture. There's a good chance the non-Hiro and Baymax characters would have to step down a peg to make room for Sora, which would disappoint me, since it seems like they're a close team.

Most of the stuff from the original sources are watered down considerably in kingdom hearts anyway, I don't think many people would care.

I'm not sure about your idea in general, but the idea alone of Big Hero 6 could probably work. Even though it's a Marvel thing, it definitely seems to have a huge Disney feel to it, if you get what I mean. I'll put it this way: it looks and feels more like a traditional Disney movie than the Avengers does (which was produced in cooperation with Disney as well, so it counts). My only issue with most Marvel in Kingdom Hearts theories is that the world would be just too..."normal" looking. Save for Asgard, there's not many unique otherworldly locations that modern day New York has to offer. However, Big Hero 6 seems to have a nice futuristic mega-city vibe to it and a large animated style, which fits in line well enough with every other Disney movie that got added to Kingdom Hearts. Now, my theory for why most Marvel movies wouldn't work within KH would probably have a few holes in it and is up for debate, but I can definitely say with more confidence that Big Hero 6 would definitely fit well withing the universe and spirit of Kingdom Hearts, so I don't see a reason why it couldn't be in KHIII, or any other future KH game.

i think hiro and baymax could work better as a summon and save his world for kh4 as a summon tho i can image him and hirro and sora doin some high flying asswhip and maybe for like a finale special like they always give have the big 6 group come and do a co op finisher like with soras trinity attack

I don't think that the movie will be able to fit into the storyline of kingdom hearts 3 in my opinion.  :/

tell that to every world in every kh games xD if it is in KH3, they'll find a way to do it, don't know how, but they can find a way.im not in the mind of Nomura

tell that to every world in every kh games xD if it is in KH3, they'll find a way to do it, don't know how, but they can find a way.im not in the mind of Nomura

You have a good point there. They made Atlantica work in kingdom hearts 1 and 2, so I guess they can made that movie work in kingdom hearts 3. 

Not the world but a baymax summon would be very cute. I kinda want Wreck It Ralph but I don't know how they would fit considering there are tons of worlds in the movie to begin with