Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

She has a really nice voice, but the lyrics are somewhat lacking. Listening to them back to back shows how similar they all are. There are definitely some weird moments where it's clear she went for a certain word instead of a good flow with the melody... but I don't really get why, since the lyrics are so vague.

She has a really nice voice, but the lyrics are somewhat lacking. Listening to them back to back shows how similar they all are. There are definitely some weird moments where it's clear she went for a certain word instead of a good flow with the melody... but I don't really get why, since the lyrics are so vague.

i find the lyrics well made and their reseamble the character too. :/ or at least me, listening the song while follow the lyrics, i could imagine the character(s) and maybe associate the song at some cutscene from the games too :D

if i have to say a critic the last one (the one in the spoiler) i find it less emotional respect the others 3..... but was nice :)

i find the lyrics well made and their reseamble the character too. :/ or at least me, listening the song while follow the lyrics, i could imagine the character(s) and maybe associate the song at some cutscene from the games too :D

if i have to say a critic the last one (the one in the spoiler) i find it less emotional respect the others 3..... but was nice :)

if they resemble characters, KH has a worse problem than I though, since they all talk about sleeping, letting go, moving on, pity, and a time of day

if they resemble characters, KH has a worse problem than I though, since they all talk about sleeping, letting go, moving on, pity, and a time of day

i catch more then this.... :/ but hey, everyone have their own way to thinking and interpreting things, if their isn't of your liking i can force you to like them.