Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fluffy-Sockss

Please help me find a fanfic :c

there was this fanfiction i read a year ago and i wasn't able to finish it but i cant find it, i was wondering if someone on here might be able to help me :x
i read it on fanfiction.net, it was a RikuxOC based fanfic, it had crossovers between the KH characters and FF characters, and the fanfic was pretty long.
Tifa was the OC's (i cant remember her name) caretaker and the OC's father didnt care about her and only cared about money and success, and ends up trying to pair up the OC with Vanitas, who turns out to be a psychopathic stalker dude :/ but while this is happening, the OC becomes friend with Riku, Sora, Roxas, Kairi and Namine (i think), and theres all this tension between the OC and Riku. 
ohh, and the fanfic has a sequel, too :3

If anyone knows what the name of this fanfiction might be and would be willing to tell me, i would be so thankful, i've been searching for it for months ;-;

there was this fanfiction i read a year ago and i wasn't able to finish it but i cant find it, i was wondering if someone on here might be able to help me :x

i read it on fanfiction.net, it was a RikuxOC based fanfic, it had crossovers between the KH characters and FF characters, and the fanfic was pretty long.

Tifa was the OC's (i cant remember her name) caretaker and the OC's father didnt care about her and only cared about money and success, and ends up trying to pair up the OC with Vanitas, who turns out to be a psychopathic stalker dude :/ but while this is happening, the OC becomes friend with Riku, Sora, Roxas, Kairi and Namine (i think), and theres all this tension between the OC and Riku. 

ohh, and the fanfic has a sequel, too :3

If anyone knows what the name of this fanfiction might be and would be willing to tell me, i would be so thankful, i've been searching for it for months ;-;

If I knew where it was, I would send it to you right away, but I really don't know where to find that >.<

If it's on fanfiction.net, maybe you could search in all of the Kingdom Hearts + Final Fantasy crossover fan fictions :)