Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kittenz

Image Prepare for nightmares

In Brazil we have a Headless Mule folklore. You made me remember it. A mule without a head, from whose neck fire spits out endlessly.

If I'm not mistaken...

Mula Sem Cabeça

Curupiri (I think I got that one wrong .-. It's that one kid with flaming hair, and has his feet backwards that has a screech that freezes souls)

Homem do Saco (That one's oooold xD)

Cuca (Again, I think I'm wrong .-.)

Brazilian Werewolf (A boy that's born after 7 girls, if I'm not mistaken again xD)

If I'm not mistaken...

Mula Sem Cabeça

Curupiri (I think I got that one wrong .-. It's that one kid with flaming hair, and has his feet backwards that has a screech that freezes souls)

Homem do Saco (That one's oooold xD)

Cuca (Again, I think I'm wrong .-.)

Brazilian Werewolf (A boy that's born after 7 girls, if I'm not mistaken again xD)

You only got Curupira wrong.

Cuca was scary. Why'd they say she was coming after me if I didn't sleep? That made it even harder for me to sleep!

There's also Boitatá, the Boto Cor de Rosa and many more.

You only got Curupira wrong.

Cuca was scary. Why'd they say she was coming after me if I didn't sleep? That made it even harder for me to sleep!

There's also Boitatá, the Boto Cor de Rosa and many more.

Then what was the creature I described as the Curupira? xD

DAMN THAT CUCA, I only read about her in the Mônica comics, and that scared the s*** out of me when I was a kid .-.

And I don't know the other 2 you mentioned xD

Then what was the creature I described as the Curupira? xD

DAMN THAT CUCA, I only read about her in the Mônica comics, and that scared the s*** out of me when I was a kid .-.

And I don't know the other 2 you mentioned xD

The description was right, the Curupiri was not lol

The Boto cor de Rosa is a dosplhin like animal that becomes an elegant man at night and makes women pregnant in parties.

The Boitatá is a huge snake like creature whose eyes are giganormous for living underground.

Needs moar spoops

In Brazil we have a Headless Mule folklore. You made me remember it. A mule without a head, from whose neck fire spits out endlessly.

Where can I buy one?

The Boto cor de Rosa is a dosplhin like animal that becomes an elegant man at night and makes women pregnant in parties.

LOL WTF DOLPHIN

Edited by KittensOnFire