Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Unversed

Soul Eater: A New Madness RP

Andreas first looked at the merchant. 'What just happened?' he thought before he even knew what happened the clowns appeared. And suddenly the man was dead ...

"Hey miss i think you said stand back to the wrong person..." His gaze narrowed down as his expression became more serious. In this moment his thoughts were all over the place. 'Claws weakness long range ... Unknown substance dripping from it blocks are useless ... No weapon tactic to use ... Aikido and judo are out of the question ... Best solution available ... Now.' He made a small jump and accelerated mid air this made him land in a perfect position for an uppercut. To increase the force he used the momentum from his gap closer and just in range jumped. His fist flew through the air and let out a small shock wave that sent the clown flying. That wasn't enough tho as both he and the clown were in the air he made a roundhouse kick that gave him enough momentum to jump back keeping his distance. The clown however flew into the wall and went through it.

"You freaks picked the wrong meister. I'm sending you back to the circus." He said as he landed back perfectly.

"well, nice to meet you juniper! We look forward to working with you on this mission, what ever it turns out to be." then void tapped on lights shoulder. "kids talking! we better listen." "right. see you later juniper!" with that, the duo turned and faced death the kid, waiting patiently for his orders.

Nadia looked on in slight awe as she watched Andreas fight. She never seen anyone with such skill before. Especially anyone her age. She was slightly surprised... Did Andreas just say he was a meister? She turned her blades back into arms and approached the boy she just met. "It doesn't look like they're dead... Where's your weapon?" She asked.

Nadias voice sort of pulled him out of a semi trance or whatever the hell it was.

"Why yes i am a meister. And as for the weapon ...Haha ..." He attempted to answer then frowned like a stereotypical anime character  (Where are the anime depression lines?)

"I don't have one." He managed to mutter. The clown that slammed into the wall was getting up and the second one wasn't wasting much time either.

"Uh sorry for asking this but would you mind letting me use you?" He asked. It sounded better in his head right now it sounded like ... never mind. 'God i wish my parents would at least let me chose my own partner. Oh wait they're not gonna be around for a while. Maybe just for now?' He thought to himself.

When Lord Death showed up, Elliot couldn't help but stare at him in awe. The only time he met Lord Death was when he first joined DWMA, but it was only through a mirror. Now here he is, the current Shinigami present before them. As Lord Death continued to speak, his Soul Perception suddenly picked up five souls nearby. Two evil souls and three normal souls. More specifically, one of the three normal souls is a weapon. Sensing a weapon among the souls, he guessed he shouldn't worry; however his heart dropped when one of the normal souls disappeared (the merchant). "Hey what's wrong?" Faith must have noticed his discomfort. Elliot leaned over to her ear and whispered. "I sense two souls being attacked: one is a weapon, and one of them is already dead." His voice wavered. He wanted to grab Faith and head to the area but he needed to listen to Death's request. 'But one of souls is a weapon, the other soul could possibly be a meister.' "If one of them is a weapon, you shouldn't worry," Faith gave him a tiny smile. "Don't underestimate them." Elliot let out a tiny laugh, "You're right." 'I hope I don't regret this decision.'

Juniper smiled. "What a nice fellow."Juniper smiled. He then felt as Melusine wrapped her arm around Juniper's shoulders, being mindful of the birds. "I'm so happy. I thought I would be the only witch around here! Maybe we can team up? You know, handling bad guys with some hand-to-hand witch company? Nothing can stop two girls with magical powers!"Melusine smiled. Juniper stared at her. Ah. She had yet to know. "I-I guess...though I do better alone..."Juniper stammered. The birds chirped. "THIS CHICK DOESN'T SIT RIGHT WITH ME."Beni said. "Don't be so mean."Tori hissed. "Come on, it's no fun to be alone! Come on. We have to hear what Death The Kid has to say. You won't be able to hear it from way over here!"Melusine said as she grabbed Juniper's wrist and started to drag him off close to Death the Kid. "Wha! W-Wait! I'm fine where I am though!"Juniper complained as he was dragged across the crowed and closer to Death the Kid to hear his announcement. "Fu fu fu. I love this game. I want to see how long it takes for them to try to pat him up and down to realize he's not a girl."Tori mused. "You're so mean, Tori-chan!"Juniper said to his fellow friend on his shoulder.

Nadia gave a small nod, a tad bit perplexed. She couldn't help but chuckle at the way Andreas phrased the question however. "Uh, sure!" She always thought that to be a meister, you had to have a weapon. She quickly ran up to him after noticing the clowns, and grabbed his hands. "I don't have a Mesiter either, so we're even!" Suddenly, she turned into twin razor sharp purple and black tonfas. For some reason, her soul felt perfect in Andreas' hands. Their soul wavelengths were a perfect match. "Becareful!" She called in her weapon form.

As the clowns that Nadia & Andreas were fighting got back up they gave a big scream like noise, one of the clowns started to fling it's liquid like acid at Andreas & Nadia while the other clown started to rash at them about to strike. While Andreas & Nadia were fighting these clowns they had no idea that 2 mysterious people wearing black hooded cloaks were watching them the whole time. "These clowns are so weak, and those other 2 fighting them are so pathetic, Why can't we just kill them now Blue*Star?" said one "I know! but we have our orders Yellow*Star, we'll show them who's top shit soon enough" said the other one as they quickly disappeared from the roof top.

Meanwhile Death the Kid is about to explain important info on their mission. Death the Kid heard Soul Reaper call himself out "Ah, Soul Reaper, I see you've become good friends with Kana there" said Kid seeing Kana holding Soul's hand & not letting go of it for some reason. "Anyway I'll make this quick *Cough, cough* Now then, I have made it a thing to know everyone within my city as part of my perfect order of the world, doesn't matter where you live as long as your in my city I will know who you are. That's how you got my letter. As for you witches I got your where about's from the witches leader. Okay, the 1st thing I need to say is about Death City. The people in Death City are being attacked & having their souls taken by strange clowns that have been appearing within the city, we can't let these clowns kill anymore people & so part of this mission is to find out where these clowns are coming from & put a stop to them. The 2nd thing is about all the witches here at DWMA. These witches are helping us with this important mission as I've struck a deal with the witches leader, and none of you weapons or meisters are to try to take their souls cause if you do the deal with the witch leader would be broken causing at of problems for us all. The witches will be in charge of finding a witch that has been sighted within Death City that looks just like the witch Medusa, feel free to team up with any of my students here if you feel the need for help. Now the 3rd thing I need to say is about 'MW resonance' or it's true name 'MadnessWave resonance', this resonance skill lets the madness into your soul, unlocking the meisters Super ability & unlocking the weapons Death weapon powers too. The power of madness will change you in ways you can't imagine. If you stay in this resonance to long you very well might be consumed by the madness unable to turn but to normal, & your likely to attack friends and foes alike until no ones left alive. I haven't seen anyone that has been able to came back from this madness So only use this resonance when your desperate. The 4rd thing I need to say is The girl wearing blue, her name is Kana & she only says the word blood when she speaks. Her parents say she knew how to speak like any normal person before she went missing & no one can find out why she won't talk normal anymore. I say this so everyone here knows her name & why she speaks weird. 

But anyway the last thing is about Eibon's other inventions" as Kid was about to talk about Eibon's other inventions Liz showed up coming out from DWMA "KID! Trouble is happening in Death City! the west side & east side of Death City is under attack by 2 black hooded cloaked people, & a large group of Clowns have been spotted appearing on the South side of Death City (Where Nadia & Andreas are)". Death the Kid then yelled out "ALL RIGHT EVERYONE!! SPLIT UP INTO 3 GROUPS AND LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS MADNESS!!" with that said Kid vanished with Liz in a cloud of black & white smoke & Kana is still holding Soul's hand not wanting to let go :P              

Edited by The Unversed

"No problem. These guys are probably push overs." He said feeling the soul wavelengths align. He took a deep breath before charging froward much like before. The clown saw it this time and tried to rip him apart. In response Andreas spun one of the tonfas making a shield and allowing him to block the attack. Now he jumped and attacked with both tonfas at once. Even so he was blocked. He used the block as a stepping stone and jumped back then used his legs as springs to strike a second time. This time it hit and killed. Just as he finished one the second got up a little wobbly but an enemy none the less. Andreas jumped quite like before kicking his leg to accelerate mid air. This gave them the perfect position to stab. Instead he used one to stab and the other to take of its head. Both were now dead. Even so something wasn't right.

"Thanks a lot ... but can you feel it? There's more of these things." He said with a serious expression.

Finally. Some action. Pressure like this is the only thing that allowed void to control his ainxiety and get the job done. "Light!" "Right!" Light turned into his bo staff form. Void grabbed it and yelled out "Okay guys! Me and light will head west to investigate one of the hooded figures. i have no idea of anybodys skill or the skill of our adversary, so anyone who wants to come with us to form one of the groups is more than welcome." With that, void used light like a pole vault to boost his momentum and took off west.

Nadia gave a small nod. She felt the intense dark energy of these things. Why did they have to be clowns? She wasn't really scared of them, but they were still creepy as hell. "Yeah... What should we do? We can't take them all on by ourselves." She called in her weapon form. She felt strange, being in her weapon form after such a long time. The last time she went into her tonfa form was a few years, at least. "I have a grappling hook built into my blades. You can use it to escape. My name is Nadia. Nadia Sade."

Edited by Aqua7KH

Melusine and Juniper turned to each other before giving light nods. Melusine turned to no one in general, just those around her. "I'm going to help with the clowns at the south! We need to keep civilian casualties at the minimum! Anyone who wants to join come along!"Melusine yelled as she started to run, jumping from the top of the stairs to the rooftops to make it there faster. "Let's go, Juniper."Tori assured. "R-Right."Juniper stammered before turning to no-one in particular either. "I'll be heading to the east and help take down the cloaked figure! Help out and come along!"Juniper called as his feathered friends took off from his shoulders. Juniper ran and jumped from the top of the stairs, smoke covering him as he turned into his animal form mid fall. "Onward!"Juniper screeched as he flew off.

Melusine quickly made her way to the south. Soon enough she could see the clowns causing havoc. Some had already taken victims as others chased the running civilians. "Vipera Vipera! Snake fists!"Melusine yelled as she jumped off the rooftop, her hands glowing as aura snakes formed around her. With a powerful punch, the aura snake wrapped its jaws around the clown, grabbing it before it got a running civilian. Melusine then swung her arm, slamming the clown against a wall. "Run to the academy area! Avoid the east and west districts!"Melusine yelled as she stood her stance, watching the clowns come closer. She would wait until the civilians evacuated the area. After that...collateral damage will have to be a small price to pay.

Juniper flew across the sky along with his friends. "DOWN THERE."Beni called as Juniper glanced down, seeing a hooded figure. "Watch my weak spots and any counter attacks."Juniper said as his friends agreed. Juniper dove down to the hooded figure as he started to peck at it.

"Heh Its nice to meet you Nadia my name is Andreas or Andrej call me what you like. And as for escaping well ... I wish running away would be an option but it doesn't solve anything. Or at least not now ..." He sighed and launched the grappling hook to get on the roof. From there he had a view of what was happening.

"Ok i can see seven ... make that eight. Closest one 50 meters and closing hes going down." Andreas said just as he noticed something. The clown wasn't going for him rather for a civilian. He ran as fast as he could but he was still going to come in short. He knew this and fired the grappling hook and used it as a trip wire. The monster fell flat on its face just before it got in reach. The next second a bladed tonfa pierced its head. Now he proceeded to the next one. This time he used the grappling hook to pull the clown toward him resulting in another instant kill. That very moment he heard a door brake close by.

"They are targeting civilians damn it!" He shouted and ran towards the direction he heard the crash.

"We have to try to save as many people as we can!" Nadia called once more. It was strange, fighting like this- protecting people. All she knew was protecting herself-... Er, running away from kishins, maybe a few witches and people who wanted to either beat her or arrest her for stealing. She had to admit she liked this feeling. This was what she imagined having a Meister would be like.

While listening to Lord Death's order, Elliot sensed the two evil souls disappearing and his shoulders drooped in relief. It seems the two normal souls managed to fight them off. That's when Liz reported something about Death City being attacked by hooded figures and clowns. As some meisters, weapons, and witches were leaving, Faith turned to Elliot. "So? What do you want to do? Beat up some people or beat up some clowns?"

Her voice sound more excited about beating up those hooded figures. Elliot sighed, he didn't want to tell her this but, "I think we should focus on protecting the civilians from clowns, you're uh...not trained enough to fight against someone possibly strong."

His weapon partner puffed like a little stubborn child. "What? A few months at DWMA is not enough? I'm tired of killing the same old crap. What if those hooded guys are actually weak?" As Faith said that, he knew she wasn't going to budge unless she get what she wants. Elliot wished he could tell how powerful those mysterious people are, however now that a bunch of evil souls entered Death City, it was really hard to tell with his Soul Perception. After a couple of awkward minutes, Elliot admitted with defeat. "Alright, we'll go east with the witch guy. But if it gets too dangerous, we leave right away and get help ok?" Faith looked happy then shifted to fear when he mentioned 'witch' and suddenly to confusion. "Wait guy? I thought that witch is a girl?" Elliot frowned back, "He doesn't look like a girl," "

"Yes she does! Her hair is kinda long and I thought all witches are usually females?!" 

"That's true, but somewhere I heard there was a rare case when a witch was male." 

"Ugh whatever! Lets get going!" Faith glowed brightly as she transformed into a bow. With a tiny bit of worrying lingering in his mind, Elliot started running toward the east side. 

"Killer Clowns. So not cool." Soul moaned. He wasn't really scared of them either, but he never heard of Soul Eater fighting them. Tugging along his.... acquaintance, he rushed toward the action scene. 

"I don't have a meister, and apparently, neither do you." he muttered to his partner between his strides, "Pfft, who needs them. We'll be a cool team, never seen before!" Finally reaching the scene of action, his shifted his hand into a claw.

"We'll see who's laughing when I'm done with you.... "

(throws out my apologies. i was busy...) 

The two of them listened attentively and silently. As Death concluded, past her frown, the redhead seemed slightly interested as it was showing in her eyes. A small glance was taken towards the other. "Ezra~ You know how much you like clowns, right?" She slightly hummed with a grin as her brother sighed, glancing at some of the other pairs take off to get rid of the threat. "...Let's just rid of all of them." He muttered monotonously before he began to glow, changing into his weapon form and into Anya's hand. The glow went away and a large gun appeared in her grasp. A small chuckle escaped her lips as her finger rested on the trigger. "Aw don't wuss out on me. They're not that scary." A faint mutter could only be heard from the gun before Anya let out a smirk. "Well whatever. Let's get this over with." From where she was observing as to who went where, she took off west, finger firmly rested against the trigger in case she were to be attacked before reaching her destination  

Fighting music fufufu

-----------------------------------------------

Melusine started to push the Clowns, making sure that none would pass by her. One were to pass, Melusine instantly punched at the Clown, the aura snake biting down on the clown before Melusine lifted it and swung it back, throwing it as it collided against other Clowns. "To the Academy! Hurry!"Melusine called as she blocked an attack with her snake aura from the clown. Another clown jumped at her from above, Melusine barely being able to dodge the attack as the force of the impact had her trip and fall. She quickly stood back up on her feet as she gritted her teeth. "I'm going to be left with not much choice."Melusine hissed as she stood in a croise devant position, the aura fading away as she watched the clowns surround her. "Vapira Vapira! Snake's Dance!"Melusine sung as a rune symbol appeared beneath her feet, glowing purple. "Bring it on boys!"Melusine yelled as the symbol glowed brighter and suddenly exploded, covering the Clowns and ripping them apart in the explosion. From the smoke Melusine jumped out and spun in the air as she gave a spin, more symbols appearing wherever Melusine pointed, concentrating on the masses of Clowns. "Kaboom!"

"HE'S GOING TO GET HIMSELF HURT."Beni chirped. "He's stronger than he looks."Tori assured. Still in bird form, Juniper flew down and flew right in front of the hooded person. "Hey! Over here! What do you think you're doing?!"Juniper asked as smoke covered him and he turned into his human form, feathers appearing on his shoes as they worked as small wings in order to fight in the air. Juniper held his wand, which seemed like a small sword, and pointed it at the hooded figure. "There's civilian lives on the line! Not just weapons and Miesters! Reveal yourself or you will be put down!"

Andreas, Nadia, Melusine, Soul & Kana were at the South side of Death City taking on the clown problem. As Andreas & Nadia took down 2 of the clowns their bodies disappeared revealing 2 dark blue souls, & just as Andreas & Nadia got onto the roof top 3 different looking clowns came from the shadows of the walls quickly eating the 2 dark blue souls. These new shadow clowns have parts of their body faded away, like a shadow fading into light. These 2 types of clowns were mainly targeting civilians, killing them & stealing their souls while other clowns took civilians alive heading towards the town center of South side. 2 Shadow clowns & 1 dripping clown saw Andreas & Nadia & jumped at them both about to attack while they screamed out "EAAAAAAT!!!". About 4 dripping clowns saw Melusine & started to fling their acid like liquid at her trying to burn her. When Soul spoke about him & Kana becoming a team Kana lightly spoke saying "C..cool". As Soul & Kana showed up within the South side of Death City at least 5 clowns (4 shadow clowns, 1 dripping clown) were in front of them, Kana saw how determined Soul was as he got ready to fight the clowns. Kana then let go of Soul's hand transforming both her arms into chain scythe's showing a serious killing look in her eyes "Blood!" said Kana as she jumped into battle swinging her right arm scythe grabbing & chaining one of the clowns, but as the scythe was about to cut the clown in half Kana's scythe went straight through it "Blood?!" said Kana. 

Juniper, Elliot & Faith were at the East side of Death City taking on 1 of the 2 black hooded strangers. As Juniper pecked at the cloaked hooded person "H-Hey, you stupid bird, GET LOST!!" yelled the hooded stranger, he then revealed his face It was Blue*Star "Oh, I see now" said Blue*Star "Your not a normal girl are you? Hmm, looks like theres a meister (Elliot & Faith) heading this way too. Now's the time" said Blue*Star as he tapped his left foot on the ground twice, suddenly a massive red & black magic barrier covered the whole East side of Death City trapping them all inside it & not letting anything in or out of it. Blue*Star showed a big grin throwing away his black cloak away "My name is Blue*Star & your all about to be named dead meat, hahaha" said Blue*Star. (Blue*Star's appearance  http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/a25461550f4ba9088238dcf3db1fc6a7/http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/stranglethehippo/anime287.jpg with a star shape birth mark on his forehead, wearing black cargo pants with black fingerless gloves )  

Void, Light, Anya & Ezra were at the West side of Death City taking on 1 of the 2 black hooded strangers. As Void, Light, Anya & Ezra made it within the west side of Death City the hooded cloak stranger saw them coming closer. Then the hooded stranger threw away their cloak, it was Yellow*Star "Well, well. took their time. I better give the signal" said Yellow*Star as she tapped her right foot on the ground twice. Suddenly a massive red & black magic barrier covered the whole West side of Death City trapping them all inside it & not letting anything in or out of it. Yellow*Star began to play with her hair as she waited for her enemies to met her "I wish I could have stayed with Blue*Star on this mission... but once I do my part here I can go see him again" said Yellow*Star as she smiled. (Yellow*Star's appearance http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=13962226 with a star shape birth mark were her bellybutton is ) 

Edited by The Unversed

As void was moving west, anya and erza joined them. "Hey guys." Before void could get out another word, a large magic barrier came up aroune them. "What is that?" Void didnt know what to make of it. Light said from bo staff form "i dont know what it is, but it was dome by someone who knows magic. Be careful everybody."

As the three clowns charged at them Andreas smirked. This was perfect for him. Most of his training at home was against seven or more opponents so when it came to 1 on 1 he ad the disadvantage but now ...

"Its time for a dance." He said and fired one of the grappling hooks at the closest shadow clown. the kishin in turn had its body part fade away. A smile came to his face as he pulled himself towards the clown and slashed it in half. immediately as he was sure he got a good hit he launched the second grappling hook to change his flight trajectory. The dripper (just what i'm calling it) saw this and attempted to claw him.

"To slow." He said as he vanished i mid flight only to reveal two tonfas through the clowns face. The last shadow clown lunged at Andreas now but was blocked by a spinning tonfa. The newbie meister jumped back and shot out a grappling hook again only this time it was to fast for the clown to fade. He had the wire retract and used the back side of the second one to finish it.

"Man this easier than i expected ... Nadia how are you holding up?" he asked.

About 4 dripping clowns saw Melusine & started to fling their acid like liquid at her trying to burn her.

Melusine glanced up to see the clowns throwing some sort of acid at her. Regardless of how curious she was of its effects, she wasn't about to become it's test subject! Melusine back flipped, barely dodging one as she barrel rolled to the side to dodge another. She tripped over her feet and fell back. She quickly flung her cape around her, using it as a shield from the upcoming acid. She would be grateful, because afterwards the cape started to dissolve into nothing due to the acid. "T-Thank goodness..."Melusine stammered as she got the cape off her and threw it to the side, watching it dissolve. "You've got pretty powerful tricks don't you."Melusine hissed as she turned to the clowns. She once again stood in her position. "Then I better hurry up and blow you to pieces!" With that Melusine used her wand as she swung it in a pattern, a symbol appearing underneath the group of clowns as it exploded, smoke covering the area as bricks and pavement along with whatever these clowns were made of spreading all over the place. "There's no room for your madness in the city of Death!"

Juniper, Elliot & Faith were at the East side of Death City taking on 1 of the 2 black hooded strangers. As Juniper pecked at the cloaked hooded person "H-Hey, you stupid bird, GET LOST!!" yelled the hooded stranger, he then revealed his face It was Blue*Star "Oh, I see now" said Blue*Star "Your not a normal girl are you? Hmm, looks like theres a meister (Elliot & Faith) heading this way too. Now's the time" said Blue*Star as he tapped his left foot on the ground twice, suddenly a massive red & black magic barrier covered the whole East side of Death City trapping them all inside it & not letting anything in or out of it. Blue*Star showed a big grin throwing away his black cloak away "My name is Blue*Star & your all about to be named dead meat, hahaha" said Blue*Star.

"Obviously I'm a witch."Juniper hissed. Not minding in correcting the gender confusion. "Blue*Star...that sounds...familiar?"Juniper asked himself. He'd read countless books, magazines, and other articles. There was a possibility that he had heard such name, or something similar to it. Just couldn't figure out where or when such memory took place. "Juniper!"Tori yelled from above. Juniper turned and glanced around. They were surrounded by a barrier. The citizens couldn't run out beyond it! "No!"Juniper gasped as he glared at Blue*Star. "Don't involve the innocent citizens! If you have a grudge to let out fight someone who can actually last!"Juniper yelled as he raised his wand and waved it, "Pinna,Pinna,feather storm!"Juniper chanted as he had glowing feathers appear around him by the dozens, practically reaching to 100 in quantity. With a swing the feathers were sent flying at Blue*Star at rapid speeds, being as sharp as knives aiming to cut and slice.

Soon, the four of them approached the mysterious figure, who had taken off her cloak and identified herself as yellow star. They stopped in front to the seemingly uninterested girl and void called out "in the name of the DWMA and current shinigami Lord Death the Kid, state your buisness in death city!"

"Hmmm..." Soul analyzed the situation. He wasn't a meistet so he couldn't figure out if the shadow clowns had souls, so he aimed for the dripping one. With a burst of speed, he ran toward it, landing a blow to its stomach before it could retaliate.

"Take this!" He yelled, driving his claw into its chest.

(Can this one die? I'm not sure.)

At a quick pace and heels brushing swiftly against the ground, Anya continued in the same direction before she came across another student and his demon weapon partner. At the other's greeting, Anya simply didn't say anything, instead, a displeased aura sunk into her eyes. On the other hand, Ezra was going to greet them when Anya abruptly stopped, a barrier coming up right in front of her. "What the hell?" She spat in annoyance before a stranger in a cloak appear before the four of them. "...Is this one of the clowns Death was talking about?" Ezra asked a bit hesitantly before the stranger revealed themselves. After Void's sudden outburst, Anya simply lifted her gun, pointing it straight at the female before them. "What does it matter what she has to say?" She stated. "Could it be more obvious that she's a threat?" "A-Anya, wait. Don't just jump to conclusions like that." But she only seemed to ignore him, golden hues glaring harshly at the stranger. "You got five seconds to get out of our way or I'm blasting that pretty little face off." 

Edited by Junko