Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Square Enix staff tease secret Kingdom Hearts project at Disneyland Paris

Sweepstakes to go to Disney World in Florida soon?! OR maybe they'll will get KH fans to go to Disney World to choose which rides should be in Kingdom Hearts III! THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!

Wait a minute a Square Enix staff member probably knows Nomura. Nomura rhymes with Aurora. Aurora is a Princess of Heart. The Princesses of Heart are in Kingdom Hearts III. OMMFG Kingdom Hearts III CONFIRMED!

It's been confirmed! xD

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

Hmm, I... really have no guess as to what this might be.If he was wearing the KH3 logo, I would assume it'd have to do with a Attraction Flow research or something.

off topic bu i still cant stop reading  your commnts in Youskes voice

I'm thinking their doing research on rides for Kingdom Hearts 3 or they're gonna finally bring Kingdom Hearts to the parks. Really hope if that's the case they bring it to Disney World in Florida too. I really wish they would put KH in the parks

An odd place, really. It's probably the European casting call, since Disneyland Paris has been called EuroDisney in the past on occasion, I think. 

For anything else, would going to California or Florida be that much more expensive, or is America that horrible? :P

Or maybe it was just because. 

An odd place, really. It's probably the European casting call, since Disneyland Paris has been called EuroDisney in the past on occasion, I think. 

For anything else, would going to California or Florida be that much more expensive, or is America that horrible? :P

Or maybe it was just because. 

It is, we've got illegal immigrants tryign to leave the coutry. And many of us would do the same if we could afford it.

Plus it'd probably be cheaper to do any kind of large scale research/promotion/collaberation in Europe. Because we're all greedy f's

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I'm thinking their doing research on rides for Kingdom Hearts 3 or they're gonna finally bring Kingdom Hearts to the parks. Really hope if that's the case they bring it to Disney World in Florida too. I really wish they would put KH in the parks

Ride research probably makes the most sense, though I would flip for joy if they're gonna add something KH to the parks in America...