Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aru Akise

KHUX Show off your Achievements!

The LUX wouldn't reset every week back then?

No, back then, (basically) what happened was they divided the LUX that you would've gotten (from the Raid Boss, map enemies, etc) by 100. So, for example, if I hit a Raid Boss and get 250 LUX, back then I would've gotten 25000 LUX.

Originally, map enemies would have different base LUXes, but now with the change, only a few (basically the level 444/555/666s) have a base LUX greater than 1.

You can read more about it here if you want.

I finally finished this pet project of mine.  I was tired of only relying on one keyblade and missing out on bonuses for raid bosses or having card boosts in types I don't use, so I made a deck for each keyblade.  It's working out pretty well, though the disadvantage is that my skills are stretched out between three decks.  That said, I've already got some more skills I couldn't get before so I think it'll improve over time.  I just need to get the other keyblades maxed out, but I'm thinking of focusing on my assist cards next.

Posted Image

I finally finished this pet project of mine.  I was tired of only relying on one keyblade and missing out on bonuses for raid bosses or having card boosts in types I don't use, so I made a deck for each keyblade.  It's working out pretty well, though the disadvantage is that my skills are stretched out between three decks.  That said, I've already got some more skills I couldn't get before so I think it'll improve over time.  I just need to get the other keyblades maxed out, but I'm thinking of focusing on my assist cards next.

I like your decks a bunch, Oishii-san. ^.^ The only real thing that you may want to improve in your Three Wishes deck - the EX combo is Upright-Reverse-Reverse, so cards like Luxord SR+ and Demyx SR+ (or maybe Xion/Xaldin SR+ if you can't draw those) from Mog Coin Trade-In are good candidates for your deck.

Also ty for reminding me (indirectly) that I need to finish my guilt soon so I can get the orichalcons to get to +30 on my Three Wishes Keyblade! (and then stay there for months until I can get 8 more Oris ToT) 

While everyone's so hyped about the new story and all this hullaballo about Ephie and Chirithy, new stories means 0 wait material respawns :D

Posted Image

Only have Lady Luck left to go, but it's at +13, so it's gonna take a very long while to get the 11 oris to get to +40... lucky for me Guilt Draw and Guilt Max provided 4 of those for me!

Absolutely no way I can keep this ranking but I'mma post it anyway

Posted Image

32nd place overall is just insane lol. Like I said, there is no way that I can keep it though ;-;

Plus the rewards aren't great (some skills and a costume? please at least give me a card) sooo this won't be very much improved. By the end of the week I just hope I can be above the 1000 range (3SR+ YS). Any better is just a plus loll

~deck stuff~

Hey nijinai, I really like how your decks are coming along; however, there are some improvements that I see that you may want to consider:

Firstly, your assist deck... is lacking. Imo, the assist deck is the most important deck, because it'll be the one that you'll use in all of your decks. As such, your assist deck should be either the same or better than your attack deck(s). The easiest way to get good SR+ assist cards is the Mog Trade-in, where you trade in your SR+ medals for assist cards, and it's very easy (given enough SR+ medals) to high purity cards to replace your SRs you have in your deck right now. :D

Secondly, your attack deck uses one of the more "risky" keyblades, Starlight, and with only one Power card in your deck, it really is missing out on that 2.1 first card boost (and plus, Tron's attack stat isn't that great anyway :/ ). My suggestion would be to either incorporate more power cards (like the Master Xehanort in the Mog Trade-In) or switch keyblades to one that favors more of the speed/magic aspect (Last Resort/Lady Luck is perfect for this and it's advantage keyblade this week!)

Thirdly, make sure that you use your Fairy Godmothers to give your cards an even greater boost! Even if it's just a 1.5 boost, that's at the very minimum more LUX, and most likely more enemies (like the high leveled event ones) defeated.

Hopefully this helps you in your journey in Chi!

Week 1 Valentines' Day Event: I defeated stuff!

Posted Image

Also, five hour maintenance hype! (To my knowledge, this is the first 5 hour maintenance that they've come out and said, hey, this is gonna take five hours). I don't wanna do more candies, Square. I really don't... especially if they involve the statues...

Logged into Chi this morning (for me) for the two-hour LUT (which is more like one hour right now) and was greeted by this:

Posted Image

First time reaching a level 400!!

EDIT: A few battles later...

Posted Image

Edited by VexenReplica

Two really important things happened today:

My last keyblade that I needed to get +40, Last Resort

Posted Image

And proof of all five at +40

Posted Image

AND

Posted Image

My first Ultimized Card with Maxed stats :D

I Maxed my Halloween Town Wisdom Form Sora's Stats for second Rebirth.

Time to get some Mysterious Gems, reincarnate it again and go for the 70,000 stats.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero