Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Video Dream Team announces Halloween Town, releases Teaser Trailer

What's the movie going to be of, exactly? Is it going to be a red vs blue kinda thing?

Sorry, I don't understand what I assume is a Halo reference. You'll find out when it's released. Although I can reveal there'll be a surprise at the end.

Sorry, I don't understand what I assume is a Halo reference. You'll find out when it's released. Although I can reveal there'll be a surprise at the end.

I mean, I don't get it. Characters? 

Will it be distributed in other ways then just being put on YouTube?

Happy to consider that. What did you have in mind?

i don't have a clue of what is about (halloween aside) but i could take a look at this work of you guys.

Thanks, every viewer is greatly appreciated.

Well as a download on the site? Or maybe a couple like 1080p then 1080p in 3D then 720p ect. With crappy internet I'd be watching on YouTube at 360p ^^;

Tell you what, if the movie reaches at least 1,000 views and ten likes on YouTube I will have it available for download.

Lol, you planned 3 YEARS to make your Dream Team for a Halloween project?Sounds wasted,but cool at the same time... :P

Haha. Not quite, I thought of the project three years ago and planned little by little over the three years. I built my Dream Team this year although I of course already knew them both but I've gotten closer to them since. So I'm very happy with it.

I'm really curious as how this will go and what you have in plan. Been wondering what ever happened to this project. I guess I'll soon find out,

Haha, yeah as I explained above there were a few difficulties but once they were resolved we had 1.5 coming so it made sense to wait.

Sora69 wants to play the Nomura.

Looking forward to it!

Double meanings included!

That explains so much...  :ohmy:

Anyway, sounds cool. So if it's still featuring the cast from Kingdom Hearts, does that mean this is sort of a feature length "movie" of all the events of Halloween Town? Or is there dubbing involved? :P

i feel so lost.since when did we have dream team? and a movie? cant wait

We didn't have a dream team. Sora96 did, lol.  :tongue: