Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Blooming Marluxia

KH final mix Re: chain of memories

There is no thing such as Re Chain of Memories: Final Mix.

Seconded^

Thirded^

Are you talking about Re:Chain of Memories from HD I.5 ReMIX? Because essentially it's the same game, the only difference being that it's in HD, it has trophy support, and the extra KH2 cards have been replaced with KH 358/2 Days cards instead. Otherwise, there is literally nothing different with the game. There are no "extra items", it's the same amount of items, only some of them have been replaced with different ones. It's not that different.

you guys gotta be kidding me in kh 1 final mix there is kh 1 final mix, re chain of memories, or 358/2 days. i am talking about re: chain of memories! Obviously

post-51374-8922_thumb.jpg

you guys gotta be kidding me in kh 1 final mix there is kh 1 final mix, re chain of memories, or 358/2 days. i am talking about re: chain of memories! Obviously

Do you mean KH 1.5 HD remix. If so, then please, use the correct name next time, no wonder everyone is confused when you use different/make up names for a game. Second, there are no extra items in that version of RE:Chain of memories, some cards got replaced, but there are no extra added things if I remember correctly? 

Edited by Aile

I agree with you. I can't wait to get 2.5 even though I found a way to play both kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix and kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix on my PC and got an english patch for it, but i'm getting 2.5 anyways

Edited by Zeldablade7

So I'm playing chain of memories right now and I'm level 26, fighting riku for the second time, is there a recommended level for this part? Lol

Only the last Riku was a bit hard for me but if I were you I should train yes.

Axel and Larxene will be also hard anyway.

Edited by KH4Real