Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Blooming Marluxia

Kh 2.5 final mix

I'm lv.74 & they are all very difficult. I won't be attempting any secret boss until I'm lv.99.

At Lv69 with random skills put in - because it's in japanese - I managed to defeat Data Marluxia and Xemnas. The rest is too hard...

I'm nervous to face Terra. His attacks look OP on Youtube. Maybe that was proud mode; still gonna be tough. 

I played at the Easiest difficulty setting on KH2FM for the PS2 and yes... he still kicks my ass... even with Once More.

Difficulty wasn't changed.

I'm glad, because many people complain that Kingdom Hearts II is TOO easy... My butt it is.

At Lv69 with random skills put in - because it's in japanese - I managed to defeat Data Marluxia and Xemnas. The rest is too hard...I played at the Easiest difficulty setting on KH2FM for the PS2 and yes... he still kicks my ass... even with Once More.I'm glad, because many people complain that Kingdom Hearts II is TOO easy... My butt it is.

If you're having trouble on beginner, I think the problem is with your style of gameplay, not the game itself.

If you're having trouble on beginner, I think the problem is with your style of gameplay, not the game itself.

I dunno. I have managed to do things on Kingdom Hearts that other people haven't. I've finished MF and Vanita's Spirit in Critical and completed the whole game in Proud in the 3D. Defeated Sephi in Standard and so on. I'm actualy proud of my skills sometimes.

I also don't take Terra's fight too seriously because I know I'm not gonna win.