Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Video Dream Team releases Halloween Town movie

So it took you three years for you and two other people to add a Fall Out Boy song for when they introduce the world tittle and put all the cut scenes in order for Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts and add credits with another Fall Out Boy song then put the first cut scene of Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts 2 in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound? Why?

Simple. The HD collections and music weren't available before hand. As I pointed out our cutscene archives for 1.5 were finished late last year. Not to mention the KH2 cutscene was taken directly from 2.5 and that only just came out. Also can't forget to mention the Fall Out Boy music was only just released last month as well. In summary, if I was to do this any sooner it would have have had to use the PS2 cutscenes and different music.

As for having other people's help, well we're a team. And as I pointed out Everglow sent me the actual cutscene files to ensure the very best quality and Wakeless selected the music.

Simple. The HD collections and music weren't available before hand. As I pointed out our cutscene archives for 1.5 were finished late last year. Not to mention the KH2 cutscene was taken directly from 2.5 and that only just came out. Also can't forget to mention the Fall Out Boy music was only just released last month as well. In summary, if I was to do this any sooner it would have have had to use the PS2 cutscenes and different music.

As for having other people's help, well we're a team. And as I pointed out Everglow sent me the actual cutscene files to ensure the very best quality and Wakeless selected the music.

I understand the team part and of course you wanting to use better versions of cut scenes from 1.5 and 2.5 compared to their PS2 counter part and obviously Centuries just came out like last month and My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark came out I believe in 2012. But you just took the cut scenes and put them together for what reason really I mean sure it's nice to have all the cut scenes of the world in the same video but what makes this special really.

I understand the team part and of course you wanting to use better versions of cut scenes from 1.5 and 2.5 compared to their PS2 counter part and obviously Centuries just came out like last month and My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark came out I believe in 2012. But you just took the cut scenes and put them together for what reason really I mean sure it's nice to have all the cut scenes of the world in the same video but what makes this special really.

Yeah, Light Em Up came out in 2012.

I never said it was going to be what a lot of people would call "special". It was just something I wanted to do for fun and to entertain people and I've succeed in that regard.

Yeah, Light Em Up came out in 2012.

I never said it was going to be what a lot of people would call "special". It was something I wanted to do for fun and to entertain people and I've succeed in that regard.

Ok that makes sense I guess you did say that it was something you wanted to do for a while and I'm not saying it's bad it's actually pretty good. I guess I just wanted to know why this was made which I guess you also said so meh idk really why I started asking questions really

Ok that makes sense I guess you did say that it was something you wanted to do for a while and I'm not saying it's bad it's actually pretty good. I guess I just wanted to know why this was made which I guess you also said so meh idk really why I started asking questions really

Well thanks. Haha, that's cool, I'm glad you enjoyed it and understand.

I'm just asking this... I was interested in the idea, but it required a director and a producer to make this?

I've already said I made this to have fun and entertain others. Seriously.

I think this looks great!

Don't listen to the others saying this was "nothing special".

It IS something special.

You compiled the scenes from "a world" but you created something aking to a Kingdom Hearts: Halloween Special.

It's great you used all the Halloween town scenes and added a touch of music.

I remember very well the Halloween special some TV channels did some years ago.

Technically, they "just" compiled spooky scenes from movies and cartoons, but the special feel of watching it shortly before halloween and getting creeped up with friends was truly unique.

Thank you for creating this, I thorougly enjoy it!

Maybe you'll come  up with a Christmastown special next?

Or a Sora and Kairi compilation for Valentine's day?

Great job!

I think this looks great!

Don't listen to the others saying this was "nothing special".

It IS something special.

You compiled the scenes from "a world" but you created something aking to a Kingdom Hearts: Halloween Special.

It's great you used all the Halloween town scenes and added a touch of music.

I remember very well the Halloween special some TV channels did some years ago.

Technically, they "just" compiled spooky scenes from movies and cartoons, but the special feel of watching it shortly before halloween and getting creeped up with friends was truly unique.

Thank you for creating this, I thorougly enjoy it!

Maybe you'll come  up with a Christmastown special next?

Or a Sora and Kairi compilation for Valentine's day?

Great job!

Thank you.

Haha, I have prepared something at the end which has multiple meanings.

i was expecting something like a mixing up on scenes (maybe from both KH)... anyway i like it, even the ends credit xD  plus the last scene remind me the "after-story" of the KH games xP if i can say a thing: maybe it could me better or just add a little of originality adding some music during some scene istand of the one from the game.

i'm not an expert, so i'm just pointing out my idea :D

i was expecting something like a mixing up on scenes (maybe from both KH)... anyway i like it, even the ends credit xD  plus the last scene remind me the "after-story" of the KH games xP if i can say a thing: maybe it could me better or just add a little of originality adding some music during some scene istand of the one from the game.

i'm not an expert, so i'm just pointing out my idea :D

I liked it, but what matters is that all of you enjoyed making the video.

Thanks.