Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I... don't think the bosses were adjusted at all for Final Mix

... and obviously the Final Mix version is better, it's literally the regular game with extras

Though the changes made to synthesis are still obnoxious

....this is almost a cut and paste copy of your "re:chain of memories 'final mix'" topic. And the bosses weren't made harder per say, they just adjusted the difficulty and stats so that there would be an Easy, Normal, and Proud mode. They aren't necessarily harder.

....  :/  >.>

the bosses were even hareder on easy mode. i almost died the beginning of some battles and get hit and have one hp left. example: Hades. Melificents dragon

Oh, it isn't the game that was hard. *gigggle*

I definitely prefer 1.5 over 1, but the bosses aren't harder, they really ain't that hard at all if you know what you're doing, but that's my opinion

I didn't find the bosses hard.  Well, then again, I've played through Kingdom Hearts multiple times, so the Final Mix version was both a breeze to play through and a breath of fresh air because of the extra content!  But yeah, I really hated searching for the Synthesis Items to make the  Ultima Weapon.  I shall forever hate the damn Pink Agaricus! xD

I... don't think the bosses were adjusted at all for Final Mix

... and obviously the Final Mix version is better, it's literally the regular game with extras

Though the changes made to synthesis are still obnoxious

This, totally this xD

The amount of stuff you have to synthesise until you get Ultima Weapon is too damn high .-.

Edited by Weedanort

I honestly think I prefer the original KHI. Sure, FM added some cool stuff, but some of the new content was just frustrating. Why did they have to make the synthesis quest so much longer and more aggravating? They didn't have to.

I still enjoy 1.5, and will probably play it more often since it's easier for me to access, but I miss the simplicity of the standard KHI.

I didn't find the bosses hard.  Well, then again, I've played through Kingdom Hearts multiple times, so the Final Mix version was both a breeze to play through and a breath of fresh air because of the extra content!  But yeah, I really hated searching for the Synthesis Items to make the  Ultima Weapon.  I shall forever hate the damn Pink Agaricus! xD

I hated those too

I honestly think I prefer the original KHI. Sure, FM added some cool stuff, but some of the new content was just frustrating. Why did they have to make the synthesis quest so much longer and more aggravating? They didn't have to.I still enjoy 1.5, and will probably play it more often since it's easier for me to access, but I miss the simplicity of the standard KHI.

i agree!

I'm gonna have to go with Final Mix considering a) it's amazing and b) I never finished the original anyway.

Yes, I've never finished the original Kingdom Hearts, big whoop, want to fight about it?

I honestly think I prefer the original KHI. Sure, FM added some cool stuff, but some of the new content was just frustrating. Why did they have to make the synthesis quest so much longer and more aggravating? They didn't have to.I still enjoy 1.5, and will probably play it more often since it's easier for me to access, but I miss the simplicity of the standard KHI.

I only care about the black phantom if I want to play KH1.

I'm gonna have to go with Final Mix considering a) it's amazing and b) I never finished the original anyway.

Yes, I've never finished the original Kingdom Hearts, big whoop, want to fight about it?

yeah let's fight

If you ever play the original, you'll be glad that the synthesis quest isn't absolutely stupid like it is in Final Mix. :/

yeah let's fight

If you ever play the original, you'll be glad that the synthesis quest isn't absolutely stupid like it is in Final Mix. :/

Synethesis sucks in any game. It's only worse off in Final Mix though.

Still, I don't play the game for synethesis, I play the game for... everything else. And everything else is pretty damn good.

Synethesis sucks in any game. It's only worse off in Final Mix though.

Still, I don't play the game for synethesis, I play the game for... everything else. And everything else is pretty damn good.

Synthesis wasn't bad at all in the original, actually. :/

If you're going for 100% (Which I like to do), it's annoying. Also, Xemnas had a freaking stupid gimmick. Aside from those, FM was great.