Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
FerroAxel7

Film Marvel movie line-up announced!

May 6, 2016- Captain America Serpent Society

May 5, 2017- Guardians of the Galaxy 2

November 3, 2017- Black Panther!!! Starring Chadwick Boseman from 42, great actor.

July 6, 2018- Captain Marvel

May 3, 2019- Avengers: Infinity War Part 2

November 4, 2016- Doctor Strange 

July 28, 2017- Thor 3: Ragnorok

May 4, 2018-  Avengers Infinity War Part 1

November 2, 2018- Inhumans

Huge news!! 

I love all this!!!! Sort of...My only problem is that there really isn't room for new sequels. So say Doctor Strange is a huge financial, cultural, and critical hit. The soonest we could get a Doctor Strange 2 would be mid 2019, just under three year from the first. I suppose they could add a film if they wanted too, but the slate is pretty full as it is. I know the point of these films is to have everyone meet up, but no one really gets to stand on their own, which is what was partially awesome about Avengers 1 and what will be cool about Avengers 2.

Oh my apologies. I've seen a certain title with that name, I can't remember which one.  

Very excited for Thor & Captain America but I wanted more Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner....

They should play bigger parts in these movies. I don't know if enough people even want a Hawkeye movie. 

I love all this!!!! Sort of...My only problem is that there really isn't room for new sequels. So say Doctor Strange is a huge financial, cultural, and critical hit. The soonest we could get a Doctor Strange 2 would be mid 2019, just under three year from the first. I suppose they could add a film if they wanted too, but the slate is pretty full as it is. I know the point of these films is to have everyone meet up, but no one really gets to stand on their own, which is what was partially awesome about Avengers 1 and what will be cool about Avengers 2.

This slate makes 3 Marvel movies per year. Also DC has 2 a year. That's (if my elementary math is correct) 5 comic book movies a year! Don't forget Sony either. That's nerd overload for me.