Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

So Who Got The Free Pokemon OR/AS Demo?

I got it when they originally sent it out (for NA), so about a week ago. Didn't download it until a few days ago, but beat it all that day.

Actually just got sent a second code for unknown reasons, but watcha gonna do?

Edited by BlankShell

funny story actually. i got the code on the 21st and played it then but my friend who loves pokemon and wants the game but isnt getting it because his parents dont like video games, forgot to get the code. he really wanted one so i tried to find another one for him. and JUST TODAY like 1 hour ago i realized that i have another pokemon trainer account and i checked, and it had a code! he was happy. ^_^

Yep, got it a couple weeks ago. Completed it ten times for all the rewards.

Don't check on your phone, you won't see it if you do. It's in the promotions tab if you use Gmail.

Well shit.

I got one by e-mail, and legitimately had trouble finding someone who wants it (I don't play pokemon) If anyone wants it, just message me in some way shape or form and it's yours.

EDIT: Sorry, it's gone now

Edited by darkerturbo

funny story actually. i got the code on the 21st and played it then but my friend who loves pokemon and wants the game but isnt getting it because his parents dont like video games, forgot to get the code. he really wanted one so i tried to find another one for him. and JUST TODAY like 1 hour ago i realized that i have another pokemon trainer account and i checked, and it had a code! he was happy. ^_^

Nah, I didn't. And I don't think it's worth it.

Nah, I didn't. And I don't think it's worth it.

your probably right considering its hard to unlock but if i ever run into it by chance id love to do it! :D