Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weedanort

Text KH13 Giveaway Fan-Fiction Contest Entry: The Gang's Night Out!

So, I really am doing this xD

The Gang's Night Out

I

It was dusk, and Kairi was still training at Yen Sid's Tower. Kairi was learning how to master the spell Magnera, by trying to gather multiple flying books, in the outer gardens.

"Kairi, come to my office immediately." said one voice to Kairi's head. She recognized it immediately as Yen Sid's voice.

"I wonder what happened..." she thought, as she hurried back to Yen Sid's.

Kairi knocked at the door, and entered the office, Yen Sid was sitting on his usual chair, but something was different.

"Master? Why are you dressed like that?" asked Kairi with some disgust. Yen Sid still had his regular robe and hat, although it had a different design. It was all black, with green weed leaves instead of stars.

"Ah Kairi, good to see you came here quickly. I know that you and everyone else have been working hard, so I decided that all of us should have a night out. Who says we can't have some fun?" replied Yen Sid happily. Kairi has never seen Yen Sid like this.

"Well, I guess we can... But shouldn't we be training for the battle against Xehanort? asked Kairi, with some indignation. She thought this could be a bad idea.

"Come now Kairi, Sora and Riku will be with us too. I'm sure that's more than enough for you to join!" replied Yen Sid with a quick laughter.

"Hmm... Ok, fine. But we have to train the day after! You'll have to teach me a good spell Master!" said Kairi, with some doubt.

Yen Sid asked Kairi to meet him at the entrance of the tower, in half an hour. He didn't say where the night out would be, which made Kairi wonder where could they possibly go.

Half an hour later, Kairi was at the entrance, with her best dress. A pink dress, with white zippers on her arms, and a yellow bow on her back.

"Where's Master...? He told me to be here right....said Kairi, until a bright light interruped her, appearing right in front of her.

"This way young lady!" said a familiar voice. It was Yen Sid's.

Kairi, still with some doubts, followed the light, and right after that, she was in a place she didn't recognize.

II

There were construction sites everywhere. Moogles flying around, and people walking and talking.

"Where am I?Kairi thought, until she heard someone calling for her in the distance.

"There you are Kairi! C'mon, Leon and the gang are waiting for us!"

Kairi immediately recognized this voice as Sora's, and when she turned around, she saw Sora, with a big grin on his face. He was with his usual clothes though.

"Sora! Where are we? And why are you with your usual clothes?" asked Kairi dearly.

"This is Radiant Garden! This is where Leon and the gang live now! C'mon, everyone's waiting for us!" said Sora, while waving his hand to hurry up.

Kairi followed Sora, and after a while, she was in front of a weird house, with umbrellas on the top.

"This is some house, huh?" thought Kairi, as Sora opened the door. Music was blasting from the inside of the house, as many people where inside. "KAIRI, you're finnaly here!" shouted many people form the inside, as Kairi went in and closed the door.

Leon and the gang were there. Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, and Merlin were sitting on a large table. Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Lea and Yen Sid where standing near the table, with most of them having a wine glass on their hands.

"Kairi, you're late as usual. Now that you're here, let's eat, everybody's hungry." said Riku with a slow voice. "Is Riku drunk or something?"  thought Kairi.

Cid did his usual dish: stuffing everything from the fridge inside a wok. Merlin brought wine form his personal celler, and everyone was having a good time (Although Kairi and Yuffie were the only ones who weren't drinking alcohol.).

Sora was rather happy during dinner, as his cheeks were getting more red as time went by.

"Sora, are ya sure you can handle the drink?" said Goofy, hicking right after that.

"I'm fiiineeee! Reeaallyyyy!said Sora very loudly. "Look, if we saaaved the wooorld twi-ice, I'm suree I can haaaandle iit!". Kairi thought Riku was awfully quiet, since he didn't say a word since everyone sat down.

"Sora, I think you should cut down on the wine, you're really drunk." said Leon, drinking a whole glass of wine right after that. "If you let it go up your head, you might do some stupid stuff.

"Doesn't Sora do stupid stuff all the time?" said Lea. "I mean, if he were to take on a group of Heartless right now, they'd die out of laughter due to Sora's behavior! Not that they can die out of laughter but I dig---" said Lea, until he was interrupted by Sora, as he got out of his seat, and opened the door.

"What's that idiot doing?" thought Kairi.

"Theeen let's put that to the teeest!" shouted Sora, obviously drunk. "HEAR ME OUT HEARTLESS! I WANT TO SEE IF YOU DIE OUT OF LAUGHTER! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU LAUGH SO HARD YOU---" shouted Sora, until Lea got behind his back, and pulled him back to his seat, while everyone was laughing.

"No more drinks for you Sora! You obviously can't handle booze." calmly said Lea, while Sora was struggling to get off Lea's hold.

"Well then" said Cid, followed with a hick up: "Now that we're all chipper, it's time for dessert! Cid's Super Awesome Special Cheesecake Extraordinaire!".

Cid put a giant cheesecake on top of the table, but it had quite a "greenish" colour.

"Umm... I'm sure that I won't eat that..." thought Kairi, as she saw Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy having a slice.

"Now Cid... What did you put on that cheesecake? We all know that your extraordinary desserts always have bad repercussions..." asked Merlin to Cid.

"Oh, nothing special! Just the regular cheesecake recipe, with some old wine from your cellar! said Cid happily. Leon quickly got up, as he saw the ones who ate the cake getting all green.

"Cid... From which cellar did you get that wine...?" asked Leon with some fear on his face. "From that one near Merlin's bookshelf of course!" replied Cid, with another hick up again.

"You... Fool! That's Merlin's experiments! What have you done?" said Leon angrily, as this time the afflicted people's eyes started getting red.

Right after that Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald and Goofy got up from their seat, and started doing random things: Riku was staring at Lea with a wicked smile, Donald started running around, Goofy started slamming his head against the wall, Mickey kept on rambling about random stuff, and Sora opened the fron door, and ran off again.

"Guuuys! I thiink that waas a Heartlesssss!" said Mickey very quickly. Riku, Donald and Goofy ran outside, with Mickey following them.

"I think that was my Alcohol Booster... It's meant for speeding up my experiments only, I never considered the situation of trying it on people!" said Merlin, deeply concerned.

Leon got up, and told Kairi and Lea to go after them, should anything really bad happen. 

III

"Kairi, from here go left. That leads to the Marketplace. I'll go right for the Castle Walls. Be on the lookout for any Heartless, and if you find Sora and the others, try to calm them down and bring them to Merlin. I'm sure he can cook the antidote and fast." said Lea to Kairi. Kairi was deeply concerned about them, since they were all really drunk.

Kairi headed to the left, and after some time running, she found a vast avenue, full of closed shops.There was only one shop open, called The Happy Moogle"Sounds like a bar to me, I wonder if they went inside..." wondered Kairi to herself.

It didn't take long for Kairi to find out that the place was a ruckus. Lots of people were inside, having a good time. Although there was one person that was causing more ruckus than needed.

"Donald! What are you doing?!" said Kairi, as she saw Donald sing Ducktales with Uncle Scrooge. Donald still had red eyes, but the greenish colour was gone.

"Kairi, lad! Join us on this marvelous adventure! We shall cross the seas, and..." said Scrooge, until Kairi got ahold of Donald, and started dragging him out of the bar, while Donald was obviously struggling against her. "Let me go, let me go! I still have to finish the song!" said Donald on his drunken ways, as they were already crossing the Marketplace.

Kairi got to Merlin's place, with Donald still struggling to go back to The Happy Moogle. She opened the door, and noticed that Mickey was already there, with Minnie at his side.

"Your Majesty? What are you doing here? asked Kairi politely to Queen Minnie. "Well you see... Nobody knows that Mickey can't handle his drink, and I thought that being with his friends was enough to hold him back... But it seems that it wasn't enough! I'll have to bring him back, and take care of him myself!" said Minnie angrily.

"Pardon me your Majesty" said Leon calmly."We didn't know that Mickey couldn't drink alcohol that much, but we appreciate that you took us in consideration. All the more reasons for us to be sorry..."

"I'm the one who should be sorry Leon... I should have warned you before hand. How could I forget that we can all rely on our friends?" said Minnie with obvious guilt. "Now now your Majesty, don't put all the guilt onto yourself! I'm working hard on this antidote, so hold off Mickey until I can get this right!" said Merlin from the other side of the room, as he was pouring potions into the cauldron. "They'll be fine if you stand next to them, I'm sure they'll recognize their friends!"

Mickey and Donald were still obviously drunk, and were struggling due to Yuffie's invisible ropes. "We'll hold them off Kairi, just go out there, and find the rest of them!" said Yuffie to Kairi. Kairi blushed a bit, and ran off to find the rest of them. She was thinking that although the situation was dire, she was having fun.

IV

"So I went to the Marketplace, and I only found Donald... Did Lea find Sora, Riku and Goofy?" thought Kairi. She decided to head right, towards the Castle Gates.

After a short while, she found herself in front of the Castle Gates. There was a small fire consuming the lower part of the gates. "Something happened? I have a bad feeling about this..." said Kairi to herself, as she casted Blizzara onto the fire, putting it out completely.

Kairi entered the castle, but she found herself inside a chaotic maze, full of debris, and water leaking out of the broken pipes. She heard shouts somewhere inside the maze, but she couldn't figure out who was shouting.

She found a door with a crown symbol carved into it, and she heard more shouts. "Sto...the comp... don...d..tha..." they were almost imcompreensible. Kairi decided to go inside, and now she could clearly hear Lea's voice.

"Stop doing that! We have to go back, you can't fool around here!" shouted Lea, as Kairi was hearing loud laughters, and continuous bangs. Kairi ran through the corridor, and she found all of them. Goofy was banging his head against the wall again, Riku just kept on smiling and looking at Lea, Sora was jumping on top of the computer while screaming "I HAVE THE POWER", and Lea was trying to persuade all of them to comeback.

Kairi thought that something had to be done. They were too drunk for their own good. She summoned her Keyblade, and casted the spell she was training earlier. "Magnera!" said Kairi, as she saw everyone except her flying towards the spell, and getting trapped.

Suddenly, she heard someone slamming the door behind her. It was Leon.

"Great, you found them. Merlin knacked it, I got 3 samples here, they have to drink it!" said Leon. Kairi waved her Keyblade, and the spell vanished. Sora, Riku and Goofy fell on their backs, while Lea fell right on his butt.

"Ouch! You could have warned me you were going to cast a spell!" said Lea angrily, as Sora kept on laughing. Kairi casted a Stop spell on them, as Leon poured the antidotes into their mouths while the spell was active.

The effect of the spell vanished, and the three of them suddenly looked at Leon, and quickly fell asleep.

"Why do they all look at me when they drink that...?" said Leon to Lea and Kairi. Each of them carried their fallen friends, and transported them back to Merlin's place.

Final

It was morning. The birds were singing, and the Moogles were already opening their shops.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku and Mickey looked terrible. They were resting at a big bed that Merlin summoned, with tea cups, and a cozy fireplace near them.

"Why did you guys think that would be a good idea? Getting yourself drunk like that?" said Merlin to them, while they clearly had a face of who didn't want to get scolded. "And youuu.... Never get near my personal cellers again!" threatened Merlin to Cid. Cid got really afraid right after that.

"I'll never drink again like that, I promise..." said Sora weakly, as the others nodded with their heads.

Kairi still had something on her mind, and she was smilling.

"Well, at least we all had fun with this right? We're used to problems, and honestly, I think that's our way of having fun!" said Kairi happily to everyone.

"To be honest..." said Sora: "Despite being drunk, I was having lots of fun! As long as you're with your friends, we can always have some fun out of almost anything right?". Everyone nodded as a signal of acceptance.

"Riku? Why were you always smiling at Lea during the entire night?" soflty asked Kairi to Riku. He chuckled for a bit, and said:

"I just noticed one thing yesterday. Lea lost his two black stripes on his face. I just thought it was really funny.".

Everyone looked at Lea, with some surprise.

"It's not my fault if rimel is too expensive these days!" said Lea very quickly.

As everyone was laughing, Kairi was thinking about the day before. She concluded that even if they are getting in problems, they can always have some fun out of it. It was more than determination for her to face on Xehanort, and twart his fiendish plans!

So there ya go, what do you think? xD

Edited by Weedanort

So, I really am doing this xD

The Gang's Night Out

I

It was dusk, and Kairi was still training at Yen Sid's Tower. Kairi was learning how to master the spell Magnera, by trying to gather multiple flying books, in the outer gardens.

"Kairi, come to my office immediately." said one voice to Kairi's head. She recognized it immediately as Yen Sid's voice.

"I wonder what happened..." she thought, as she hurried back to Yen Sid's.

Kairi knocked at the door, and entered the office, Yen Sid was sitting on his usual chair, but something was different.

"Master? Why are you dressed like that?" asked Kairi with some disgust. Yen Sid still had his regular robe and hat, although it had a different design. It was all black, with green weed leaves instead of stars.

"Ah Kairi, good to see you came here quickly. I know that you and everyone else have been working hard, so I decided that all of us should have a night out. Who says we can't have some fun?" replied Yen Sid happily. Kairi has never seen Yen Sid like this.

"Well, I guess we can... But shouldn't we be training for the battle against Xehanort? asked Kairi, with some indignation. She thought this could be a bad idea.

"Come now Kairi, Sora and Riku will be with us too. I'm sure that's more than enough for you to join!" replied Yen Sid with a quick laughter.

"Hmm... Ok, fine. But we have to train the day after! You'll have to teach me a good spell Master!" said Kairi, with some doubt.

Yen Sid asked Kairi to meet him at the entrance of the tower, in half an hour. He didn't say where the night out would be, which made Kairi wonder where could they possibly go.

Half an hour later, Kairi was at the entrance, with her best dress. A pink dress, with white zippers on her arms, and a yellow bow on her back.

"Where's Master...? He told me to be here right....said Kairi, until a bright light interruped her, appearing right in front of her.

"This way young lady!" said a familiar voice. It was Yen Sid's.

Kairi, still with some doubts, followed the light, and right after that, she was in a place she didn't recognize.

II

There were construction sites everywhere. Moogles flying around, and people walking and talking.

"Where am I?Kairi thought, until she heard someone calling for her in the distance.

"There you are Kairi! C'mon, Leon and the gang are waiting for us!"

Kairi immediately recognized this voice as Sora's, and when she turned around, she saw Sora, with a big grin on his face. He was with his usual clothes though.

"Sora! Where are we? And why are you with your usual clothes?" asked Kairi dearly.

"This is Radiant Garden! This is where Leon and the gang live now! C'mon, everyone's waiting for us!" said Sora, while waving his hand to hurry up.

Kairi followed Sora, and after a while, she was in front of a weird house, with umbrellas on the top.

"This is some house, huh?" thought Kairi, as Sora opened the door. Music was blasting from the inside of the house, as many people where inside. "KAIRI, you're finnaly here!" shouted many people form the inside, as Kairi went in and closed the door.

Leon and the gang were there. Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, and Merlin were sitting on a large table. Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Lea and Yen Sid where standing near the table, with most of them having a wine glass on their hands.

"Kairi, you're late as usual. Now that you're here, let's eat, everybody's hungry." said Riku with a slow voice. "Is Riku drunk or something?"  thought Kairi.

Cid did his usual dish: stuffing everything from the fridge inside a wok. Merlin brought wine form his personal celler, and everyone was having a good time (Although Kairi and Yuffie were the only ones who weren't drinking alcohol.).

Sora was rather happy during dinner, as his cheeks were getting more red as time went by.

"Sora, are ya sure you can handle the drink?" said Goofy, hicking right after that.

"I'm fiiineeee! Reeaallyyyy!said Sora very loudly. "Look, if we saaaved the wooorld twi-ice, I'm suree I can haaaandle iit!". Kairi thought Riku was awfully quiet, since he didn't say a word since everyone sat down.

"Sora, I think you should cut down on the wine, you're really drunk." said Leon, drinking a whole glass of wine right after that. "If you let it go up your head, you might do some stupid stuff.

"Doesn't Sora do stupid stuff all the time?" said Lea. "I mean, if he were to take on a group of Heartless right now, they'd die out of laughter due to Sora's behavior! Not that they can die out of laughter but I dig---" said Lea, until he was interrupted by Sora, as he got out of his seat, and opened the door.

"What's that idiot doing?" thought Kairi.

"Theeen let's put that to the teeest!" shouted Sora, obviously drunk. "HEAR ME OUT HEARTLESS! I WANT TO SEE IF YOU DIE OUT OF LAUGHTER! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU LAUGH SO HARD YOU---" shouted Sora, until Lea got behind his back, and pulled him back to his seat, while everyone was laughing.

"No more drinks for you Sora! You obviously can't handle booze." calmly said Lea, while Sora was struggling to get off Lea's hold.

"Well then" said Cid, followed with a hick up: "Now that we're all chipper, it's time for dessert! Cid's Super Awesome Special Cheesecake Extraordinaire!".

Cid put a giant cheesecake on top of the table, but it had quite a "greenish" colour.

"Umm... I'm sure that I won't eat that..." thought Kairi, as she saw Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy having a slice.

"Now Cid... What did you put on that cheesecake? We all know that your extraordinary desserts always have bad repercussions..." asked Merlin to Cid.

"Oh, nothing special! Just the regular cheesecake recipe, with some old wine from your cellar! said Cid happily. Leon quickly got up, as he saw the ones who ate the cake getting all green.

"Cid... From which cellar did you get that wine...?" asked Leon with some fear on his face. "From that one near Merlin's bookshelf of course!" replied Cid, with another hick up again.

"You... Fool! That's Merlin's experiments! What have you done?" said Leon angrily, as this time the afflicted people's eyes started getting red.

Right after that Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald and Goofy got up from their seat, and started doing random things: Riku was staring at Lea with a wicked smile, Donald started running around, Goofy started slamming his head against the wall, Mickey kept on rambling about random stuff, and Sora opened the fron door, and ran off again.

"Guuuys! I thiink that waas a Heartlesssss!" said Mickey very quickly. Riku, Donald and Goofy ran outside, with Mickey following them.

"I think that was my Alcohol Booster... It's meant for speeding up my experiments only, I never considered the situation of trying it on people!" said Merlin, deeply concerned.

Leon got up, and told Kairi and Lea to go after them, should anything really bad happen. 

III

"Kairi, from here go left. That leads to the Marketplace. I'll go right for the Castle Walls. Be on the lookout for any Heartless, and if you find Sora and the others, try to calm them down and bring them to Merlin. I'm sure he can cook the antidote and fast." said Lea to Kairi. Kairi was deeply concerned about them, since they were all really drunk.

Kairi headed to the left, and after some time running, she found a vast avenue, full of closed shops.There was only one shop open, called The Happy Moogle"Sounds like a bar to me, I wonder if they went inside..." wondered Kairi to herself.

It didn't take long for Kairi to find out that the place was a ruckus. Lots of people were inside, having a good time. Although there was one person that was causing more ruckus than needed.

"Donald! What are you doing?!" said Kairi, as she saw Donald sing Ducktales with Uncle Scrooge. Donald still had red eyes, but the greenish colour was gone.

"Kairi, lad! Join us on this marvelous adventure! We shall cross the seas, and..." said Scrooge, until Kairi got ahold of Donald, and started dragging him out of the bar, while Donald was obviously struggling against her. "Let me go, let me go! I still have to finish the song!" said Donald on his drunken ways, as they were already crossing the Marketplace.

Kairi got to Merlin's place, with Donald still struggling to go back to The Happy Moogle. She opened the door, and noticed that Mickey was already there, with Minnie at his side.

"Your Majesty? What are you doing here? asked Kairi politely to Queen Minnie. "Well you see... Nobody knows that Mickey can't handle his drink, and I thought that being with his friends was enough to hold him back... But it seems that it wasn't enough! I'll have to bring him back, and take care of him myself!" said Minnie angrily.

"Pardon me your Majesty" said Leon calmly."We didn't know that Mickey couldn't drink alcohol that much, but we appreciate that you took us in consideration. All the more reasons for us to be sorry..."

"I'm the one who should be sorry Leon... I should have warned you before hand. How could I forget that we can all rely on our friends?" said Minnie with obvious guilt. "Now now your Majesty, don't put all the guilt onto yourself! I'm working hard on this antidote, so hold off Mickey until I can get this right!" said Merlin from the other side of the room, as he was pouring potions into the cauldron. "They'll be fine if you stand next to them, I'm sure they'll recognize their friends!"

Mickey and Donald were still obviously drunk, and were struggling due to Yuffie's invisible ropes. "We'll hold them off Kairi, just go out there, and find the rest of them!" said Yuffie to Kairi. Kairi blushed a bit, and ran off to find the rest of them. She was thinking that although the situation was dire, she was having fun.

IV

"So I went to the Marketplace, and I only found Donald... Did Lea find Sora, Riku and Goofy?" thought Kairi. She decided to head right, towards the Castle Gates.

After a short while, she found herself in front of the Castle Gates. There was a small fire consuming the lower part of the gates. "Something happened? I have a bad feeling about this..." said Kairi to herself, as she casted Blizzara onto the fire, putting it out completely.

Kairi entered the castle, but she found herself inside a chaotic maze, full of debris, and water leaking out of the broken pipes. She heard shouts somewhere inside the maze, but she couldn't figure out who was shouting.

She found a door with a crown symbol carved into it, and she heard more shouts. "Sto...the comp... don...d..tha..." they were almost imcompreensible. Kairi decided to go inside, and now she could clearly hear Lea's voice.

"Stop doing that! We have to go back, you can't fool around here!" shouted Lea, as Kairi was hearing loud laughters, and continuous bangs. Kairi ran through the corridor, and she found all of them. Goofy was banging his head against the wall again, Riku just kept on smiling and looking at Lea, Sora was jumping on top of the computer while screaming "I HAVE THE POWER", and Lea was trying to persuade all of them to comeback.

Kairi thought that something had to be done. They were too drunk for their own good. She summoned her Keyblade, and casted the spell she was training earlier. "Magnera!" said Kairi, as she saw everyone except her flying towards the spell, and getting trapped.

Suddenly, she heard someone slamming the door behind her. It was Leon.

"Great, you found them. Merlin knacked it, I got 3 samples here, they have to drink it!" said Leon. Kairi waved her Keyblade, and the spell vanished. Sora, Riku and Goofy fell on their backs, while Lea fell right on his butt.

"Ouch! You could have warned me you were going to cast a spell!" said Lea angrily, as Sora kept on laughing. Kairi casted a Stop spell on them, as Leon poured the antidotes into their mouths while the spell was active.

The effect of the spell vanished, and the three of them suddenly looked at Leon, and quickly fell asleep.

"Why do they all look at me when they drink that...?" said Leon to Lea and Kairi. Each of them carried their fallen friends, and transported them back to Merlin's place.

Final

It was morning. The birds were singing, and the Moogles were already opening their shops.

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku and Mickey looked terrible. They were resting at a big bed that Merlin summoned, with tea cups, and a cozy fireplace near them.

"Why did you guys think that would be a good idea? Getting yourself drunk like that?" said Merlin to them, while they clearly had a face of who didn't want to get scolded. "And youuu.... Never get near my personal cellers again!" threatened Merlin to Cid. Cid got really afraid right after that.

"I'll never drink again like that, I promise..." said Sora weakly, as the others nodded with their heads.

Kairi still had something on her mind, and she was smilling.

"Well, at least we all had fun with this right? We're used to problems, and honestly, I think that's our way of having fun!" said Kairi happily to everyone.

"To be honest..." said Sora: "Despite being drunk, I was having lots of fun! As long as you're with your friends, we can always have some fun out of almost anything right?". Everyone nodded as a signal of acceptance.

"Riku? Why were you always smiling at Lea during the entire night?" soflty asked Kairi to Riku. He chuckled for a bit, and said:

"I just noticed one thing yesterday. Lea lost his two black stripes on his face. I just thought it was really funny.".

Everyone looked at Lea, with some surprise.

"It's not my fault if rimel is too expensive these days!" said Lea very quickly.

As everyone was laughing, Kairi was thinking about the day before. She concluded that even if they are getting in problems, they can always have some fun out of it. It was more than determination for her to face on Xehanort, and twart his fiendish plans!

So there ya go, what do you think? xD

This was awesome man. Great job! :D