Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Animes I've watched (in order if I can remember right >_<):Princess Tutu (an anime that I really liked since I was in ballet for a while)Hetalia (obviously ^_^)Kobato (still need to finish watching it >.<)Ouran High School Host ClubBlack Butler (finished watching the last episode of the second season two days ago, I think)Madoka Magica (I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY :D)

Attack On Titan (I LOVED IT! xD)Animes I want to watch:Fairy TailSoul EaterAll of this is coming from a 14-year old girl who has fallen in love with anime.What do you think?BTW, I watched Dragon Ball Z Kai with my brother when I was six. Crazy, right? Though when I got a little older, it kinda stopped.

Edited by PrincessHearts25

Seems like you have a start.My comments about what you want to watch. (spoiler free comments)One Piece has some good moments in it. Though I kind of lost interest a little over 200 episodes in. I am sure there are plenty of good and fun moments after that, but I simply stopped.Attack on Titan was an okay-good anime, with at least a few good twists and turns. Though I think the best part for me was the opening themes. That being said I honestly feel like it is a darker Gurren Lagann. (there are many parallels that can be drawn in between those two shows)*edited out edit*

Edited by Tigerruss

When you get the chance, I HIGHLY recommend Bleach, Soul Eater, and Death Note. These are some of my top favorite anime shows. Also, since you watch Madoka, I think you might like Sailor Moon. But I would suggest the new remake. The old 90s version just plain sucks. xD Though, I will admit, the later seasons do indeed have their shining moments. :D

Edited by Alicia Maddox

Seems like you have a start.My comments about what you want to watch. (spoiler free comments)One Piece has some good moments in it. Though I kind of lost interest a little over 200 episodes in. I am sure there are plenty of good and fun moments after that, but I simply stopped.Attack on Titan was an okay-good anime, with at least a few good twists and turns. Though I think the best part for me was the opening themes. That being said I honestly feel like it is a darker Gurren Lagann. (there are many parallels that can be drawn in between those two shows)

It's fine with me. I'm still thinking about watching them, though...

When you get the chance, I HIGHTLY recommend Bleach, Soul Eater, and Death Note. These are some of my top favorite anime shows. Also, since you Madoka, I think you might like Sailor Moon. But I would suggest the new remake. The old 90s version just plain sucks. xD Though, I will admit, the later seasons do indeed have their shining moments. :D

I've watched a bit of Death Note. Don't know if I'll watch Bleach or Sailor Moon (I've seen a bit of it), though. Edited by PrincessHearts25

It's fine with me. I'm still thinking about watching them, though...

Don't worry I am not trying to steer you clear of them, I just was sharing my opinion.Just something silly:  I haven't watched Madoka Magica, though I think Hayate(a character) recommended it in one of the Hayate the Combat Butler series. (the first series is filled with anime and manga references and is almost a spoof, the other series try more to be its own thing with the characters established.)

Edited by Tigerruss

Don't worry I am not trying to steer you clear of them, I just was sharing my opinion.Just something silly:  I haven't watched Madoka Magica, though I think a Hayate(a character) recommended it in one of the Hayate the Combat Butler series. (the first series is filled with anime and manga references and is almost a spoof, the other series try more to be its own thing with the characters established.)

Really? Well then X3.

It's fine with me. I'm still thinking about watching them, though...I've watched a bit of Death Note. Don't know if I'll watch Bleach or Sailor Moon (I've seen a bit of it), though.

The new remake (Sailor Moon Crystal) is far and away superior to the original. Its on Hulu and Crunchyroll. I prefer Hulu myself.

Its only in Japanese at the moment. So if you don't mind reading subtitles. :)

Please. I've watched the first season of Hetalia in Japanese. And the two seasons of Black Butler in Japanese. And Ouran High School Host Club in Japanese. And Madoka Magica in Japanese.

You'd probably like Princess Jellyfish, it's a really cute comedy series about this boarding house of female shut-ins, and the only thing that really sucks about it is that it's only 12 episodes long. lol

You'd probably like Princess Jellyfish, it's a really cute comedy series about this boarding house of female shut-ins, and the only thing that really sucks about it is that it's only 12 episodes long. lol

Oh. I see.

LOL.

:3 Edited by PrincessHearts25

The new remake (Sailor Moon Crystal) is far and away superior to the original. Its on Hulu and Crunchyroll. I prefer Hulu myself.

Hmm, I find it debatable that it is better than the original.Though I have only seen like the first 12 episodes of the original series. And the dub (the quality of the voices) of those episodes was decent, but it was heavily censored to the point where you literally didn't know what was happening in some of the battles.The new series is cutting basically all the side stories and going straight to the crucial plot points. Though at least they don't make it feel like they are rushing through.I can't really say (due to my lack of viewing experience of it), but my guess is the old series has a better overarching journey than the new series. But the new series has brighter colors, better transformation scenes, and does hit all the crucial plot points well.

Hmm, I find it debatable that it is better than the original.Though I have only seen like the first 12 episodes of the original series. And the dub (the quality of the voices) of those episodes was decent, but it was heavily censored to the point where you literally didn't know what was happening in some of the battles.The new series is cutting basically all the side stories and going straight to the crucial plot points. Though at least they don't make it feel like they are rushing through.I can't really say (due to my lack of viewing experience of it), but my guess is the old series has a better overarching journey than the new series. But the new series has brighter colors, better transformation scenes, and does hit all the crucial plot points well.

Well, the thing is, the old series had fillers up the @ss. Like, there were so many that it took just shy of the standard 25-30 episodes to tell just the first arch. There are a total of 35-40 in each season of the original show. And yes, they censored and edited that poor show to death! I've never read the manga, but I heard that it is much darker than the actual show. Now this is just me, but I think that the original SM has some of the worst dubbing of any anime I've ever watched! >.< The new series, SMC, is supposed to be a much closer adaptation of the manga, and it shows too. ^.^ The story is just better executed and Usagi isn't as much of a whinny little b!tch like she was in the 90s show.  Like I said, the 90s show does have some wonderful moments, but the new one is just better over all in quality.

First off: Finish DBZ Kai, new epsiodes are coming, trust me, it's worth it.

Second: Looks like you got a good spread there. I haven't watched all of those shows, mind you, but I guarantee I've heard good things from all of them. As for new ones, I'd recommend Casshern Sins, Deadman Wonderland, Accel World, and Sword Art Online, just to name a few.

Ohh, you've watched Princess Tutu, it's one of my favorite animes. I think people misunderstand it because of the ballet (which I don't mind, ballet is cool) while it really has quite a nice story.

You didn't really ask for recommendations but here's a few:

Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's debatable if the show's actually good or not, but I still think everybody should watch it. :D but maybe that's just me?

And since you've watched couple mahou shoujo series, I recommend Cardcaptor Sakura. It's a bit childish, but totally worth watching. Maybe even Shugo Chara! though I really don't know about the anime, manga's way better or so I've heard.

I also recommend watching Shinsekai Yori (From the new world). It's a shame that it had a small budget, but the story's really good.

Also, Fullmetal Alchemist, I suggest Brotherhood because it follows the manga's story (haven't even seen the original for that matter).