Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Patcheresu

Sora VS Your choice!

Pit someone from fiction against Sora and tell us who would win. Remember to be calm about this. And try to be reasonable. This is supposed to help people learn about other media than Kingdom Hearts.

For evenly matched purposes, character's are all at highest level and given best equipment for the situation.

Please, no OCs.

Please, pick characters not from Final Fantasy.

I'll start with the common format. It can be anyone from Kingdom Hearts. Anyone who is in a Kingdom Hearts game can do it.

Sora of Kingdom Hearts VS Souji Seta/The Main Character/Protagonist of Persona 4.

Wiki article, if necessary, should be found. Otherwise optional.[That's what Google's for, right?] Article at the Shin Megami Tensei wiki.

Souji would win because of his overall diversity. The thread's prerequisite of an ultimate character has Souji being able to choose the best Persona to combat Sora's widespread Mary Sue keyblade powers. [i'm JOKING but you gotta admit having a Keyblade does severely lower some playing fields.] If Sora doesn't bring a ring or bangle that has some strength against Darkness, Souji can win in ONE TURN with Alice. Yes, Alice and Wonderland Alice. With the 100% Kill rate Death spell, Die For Me!

Any arguments or can we move on to the next person's argument?

PS: Souji's the Second-year[11th Grader] staring at his cousin Nanako get excited over a Junes commercial in my signature. She loves the jingle. "Everyday's great at your Junes!"

And to get things from getting to hectic, qoute the above who would win instead of freely replying in case someone uploads another and WTFs at the statement you just too lately replied.

Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach can pwn Sora, hands down.

Reasons why:

1. Ichigo has more stamina than Sora.

2. Ichigo can take more gruesome hits.

3. Ichigo actually has a sharp sword, not a key.

4. Ichigo has several forms, and all forms are powerful.

5. Hado beats magic hands down.

Azure (Flame) Kite from the .hack series VS Sora= Kite would win

Reasons;

1)Kite has faced foes 1000X stronget than Sora in his strongest drive form in the max level.

2)Kite moves faster, strikes harder, and has simply more skill than Sora.

3)Kite is nearly invincible

4)Kite has three-bladed daggers, not a magical key.

5)Data Drain verseus Ragnarok. I believe we're done here.

I think Ichigo will have his hands full.

1. Apparently when he stops being a whiny cunt he can do something. Until then he might as well be the bouncy ball Sora entertains people with. You know they will laugh.

2. I mean Sora at he best power we know of him. That means he has the powers of Sora, Vanitas, Roxas, Namine, Kairi, Aqua, Ventus, and Xion all in his soul. I'm pretty sure NOTHING can compare to SORA going ONE WINGED ANGEL. The reason why I said Souji is because when he has to fight his assistant Margaret near the end of the game and you accept her fight, the party's scanner realized before you do that your buttfiretrucked. She fears for your life as if this was as stupid an idea as practicing a Peach Bomber when your butt is headed for a meat grinder. I think she follows a pattern but if you put up a Persona that has ANY higher defense towards that move than Neutral SHE'LL HIT YOU WITH 9999 damage. Souji's HP capped around 600 I think. Plus she still has highest teir moves.

3. Seriously I lost faith in Bleach for a while. Have you ever seen a girl get an epic fight in the HUGE Hueco Mundo Arc ever? When Nel was about to get some sweet revenge on Nnoitora Tite decided girls don't get epic finishers and she conveniently lost all her power again. FOR KENPACHI to do it. KENPACHI. The guy who would have fought ANY Espada as long as he gets someone who's not a wimp. And apparently someone needs to put an AMV of Hueco Mundo Aizen and put the song to "Can't Touch Me".

4. Ichigo gets rare, awesome badass. But other than that sure he's great enough to be a captain but if he beat Kenpachi before getting his Bankai then explain how Kenpachi easily withstood enemies who oneupped Ichigo as if they were pudding. Apparently they ran out of excuses for him to get primed at the end of each arc and finally do some damage and just had him just be badass for one fight. In the Bount Arc he suddenly was a better match than Kyouya or whatever that guy was. Then he sucked again. I just don't get it but Ichigo at his prime could be a worthy opponent for a Golden Crowned Sora.

Marcus Fenix from Gears of War vs Sora:

From what I've seen, I'm pretty sure Marcus would pown Sora. Why? Well first off chances are he would probably be using the signature weapon of the game, the Lancer, which is not only an automatic weapon of sorts, but it also has a chainsaw attached to it which would totally tear Sora apart. Also, the human soldiers of Gears of War wield some kick @$$ armor, so Sora's keyblade would be nearly useless.

Any objections?

Yukari Yakumo of Touhou VS Sora. Yukari would win.

Let me describe the kind of evil this woman is by her Bonus Boss Battle.

Her game in the Touhou has Easy Medium Hard and Lunatic mode in a game that's defining gameplay characteristic is that takes Daigo on crack in order to survive Level 2 on Hard mode. And to get to her you have to beat the game on Normal or Higher without getting a continue and have captured 60 spells or whatever then AFTER the EX Boss, you get to the PHANTASM BOSS which is her. Apparently Touhou is scientifically proven to be too much for your eyes sometimes.

And she just has patience problems. Once she decides to go after you there is no escape. Her power is dimmensional boundaries. So if you teleport away she can just utilize the transport spell or device you just did with her pocket portal called "Yukari's Gap". She is known for accessing Japan and stealing modern conviences.

Yeah, if her song Necrofantasia wasn't a hint, you're buttfiretrucked. Plus, LIKE EVERY BOSS she is a spammer. The main power of everyone in the realm is shooting colorful glowing balls of heat that are called bullets because of their speed not that their hands are secretly machine guns. And she might as well have attached 5 extra machine gun limbs and held two machine guns in her hands. That are modded to sit on rotating fan stands so you have to dodge SPREADS of bullets. A Firagun bangle won't help him.

Marcus Fenix from Gears of War vs Sora:

From what I've seen, I'm pretty sure Marcus would pown Sora. Why? Well first off chances are he would probably be using the signature weapon of the game, the Lancer, which is not only an automatic weapon of sorts, but it also has a chainsaw attached to it which would totally tear Sora apart. Also, the human soldiers of Gears of War wield some kick @$$ armor, so Sora's keyblade would be nearly useless.

Any objections?

Yes. Remember, this is ultimate Sora. THE KEYBLADE IS NOT THE KINGDOM KEY. It is the Hero's/Winner's Crest or whatever you think is his best weapon.

I think we all learned from Xigbar what Sora does to gunners. He can just fry the weapon with Thundaga. I suggested Souji for another reason:He's a diversified character just like Sora. He's balanced, he's epic, and apparently he's more of a man than most of us. At his prime he can do this:

1. He can cook and handle an entire day care's worth of kids. [it's all for the sake of the Social Links and equipment right? This game is supposed to be realistic on the Japanese side of things so Kunai cost as much as Kunai would. Let's see YOU try to find spiked gloves at Wal-Mart prices for a stupid bear.]

2. He never complains.

3.He's so manly he can scream MARA! knowing full well he just summoned a demon that can be best described by the phrase "penis riding a chariot".

4. Yosuke uses his knives, Chie uses her feet, Yukiko uses her metal-laced fans, Kanji uses a blunt instrument, Teddie uses portable claws, Naoto uses her revolver. But Souji goes Chuck Norris, and instead of using his longsword, breaks the Glass Card his Personae are in WITH HIS BARE HAND CLENCHING IT.

But back to your guy, I like your enthusiasm. But if I deem fit I will defend Mr. yagam'I. I call him that because it symbolizes the subtle hint that there is no true way to determine his sexuality and the waythe fandom seems to guess for teh lulz.

...Aaron failed to capture the point. He is a sword master who learns and easily commands several powers within him. He can beat ANYONE with a key. A jagged, sharp edged key that resembles a sword, BECUASE FOR THE LAST TIME when I say Ultimate Sora, do you think I mean the KINGDOM KEY? NO. Chainsaw against magic. I highly doubt a close-range weapon armed by a human would be enough to stop him but me and Keyblader are just joking.

Actually, rho, Sora would run away, shocked that someone had the gall to cuss him out. He would win. Mah niggaz. PS:I'm actually a black guy. Check my picture on Facebook [Quinn Holt or facebook.com/Patcheresu].

...Aaron failed to capture the point. He is a sword master who learns and easily commands several powers within him. He can beat ANYONE with a key. A jagged, sharp edged key that resembles a sword, BECUASE FOR THE LAST TIME when I say Ultimate Sora, do you think I mean the KINGDOM KEY? NO. Chainsaw against magic. I highly doubt a close-range weapon armed by a human would be enough to stop him but me and Keyblader are just joking.

Actually, rho, Sora would run away, shocked that someone had the gall to cuss him out. He would win. Mah niggaz. PS:I'm actually a black guy. Check my picture on Facebook [Quinn Holt or facebook.com/Patcheresu].

yeah, if he tried to hit him with the chainsaw that would be true, but what about just shooting him

he could also throw grenades and im sure that he'd have other weapons like a sniper rifle or the torque bow

Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist) VS Sora. Edward would win.

1.Sora can use magic and all,but Edward can use alchemy and take his surroundings as an advantage.

2.Sora can use the keyblade,but Edward can transform his auto-mail into other weapons,again,making him have an advantedge since he can switch weapons.

3.I don't know if this is important but,Edward can withstand much more pain than Sora can.

Thoughts?

yeah, if he tried to hit him with the chainsaw that would be true, but what about just shooting him

he could also throw grenades and im sure that he'd have other weapons like a sniper rifle or the torque bow

He's a human. If you ever played Gears of War you'd know that he'll go down fast.

Edward Elric (FullMetal Alchemist) VS Sora. Edward would win.

1.Sora can use magic and all,but Edward can use alchemy and take his surroundings as an advantage.

2.Sora can use the keyblade,but Edward can transform his auto-mail into other weapons,again,making him have an advantedge since he can switch weapons.

3.I don't know if this is important but,Edward can withstand much more pain than Sora can.

Thoughts?

Once again for Sora's defense, Sora will have his hands full, but Reaction Commands dictate that if physical contact could be acquired to manipulate the enemiy's movements, it can happen. With Ed? Counter him twice then nail him upside the head.

I do believe that Edward Elric is a match for Sora. But think about it. This forum is getting fun.

He's a human. If you ever played Gears of War you'd know that he'll go down fast.

sora's human too, but what ever, we can't really know for sure, you could be right, but i could be right

oh well, this is about fun not who's best i guess

Pfft.

Sora vs Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi would win.

And if she didn't, she'd just remake the world and make it so she would win.

Sora uses a freaking KEY to fight. Anyone could beat him.

:'D

hasoe terra of death .hack vs sora:hasoe is the victor

why

1:hasoe has better move's

2:hasoe has more speed

3:he has more form's

4:nd hasoe can witch out from dueil sword's two one big sword to a scythe in one whole combo

And by the way, out of those last few, I have no idea the story of .hack but Big Boss is way to stealthy for Sora to beat. Vincent on the other hand, shall get his ass whupped. Let me clarify what I mean by Sora.

ALL OF Sora's keyblade mastery AND KEYCHAINS

Roxas's set of moves

Xion's set of moves

Aqua's set of moves

Namine's cunning

Kairi's hope

and Ventus's set of moves

NO ONE can say that they can win because they have more forms as Sora can form Master Form AND Final Form by himself with this much keys. If he forms a bond with Riku he'll be able to ride a keyblade into your skull, think about it. HE'S SURFING ON A BIG SWORD THAT'S HEADED STRAIGHT FOR YOUR BRAIN, IN AIR. I think it's safe to say that he can beat some .hack kid.

...This has turned from "Debate who would win against Sora" ino "Mah favorite characters would win cause they awesome and have one particular favorite move" AND WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FINAL FANTASY CHARACTERS!

dang it im sorry i forgot, sorry about that, ill change it, im a bad member lolz, never mind this isnt supposed to be funny

You have to admit Sora would indeed mop the floor with most of the people listed here and the only reason I picked Yukari is because it'd be too much fun to watch Sora try to warp snipe so many bullets that the System Requirements are a lie.

Your computer cannot handle the combination of the source, data, danmaku, and the music blasting all at the same time. Mainly the danmaku. Search danmaku in google in order to understand where I'm coming from. If he actually took his powers seriously, practically no one can get in his way.

Plus Souji Seta is my favorite "The Hero" of JRPGs. Why? His adventure was full of such humor and seriousness at the right times that the game even tells you your a horrible person if you take advantage of the "Sunday Date" system to cheat on girls. In order to help the plot, the girls in your party are upset but not as upset as the NPC girls. Get it, because that's all the Karma you're getting for sticking your neck out and saving people who you do not know that well and never have the gall to except that they have problems. (The Sunday Date system is a system set up to relieve the difficulties of having friendships and romantics with girls that was in Persona 3 and its remakes. The only time you can be caught cheating [pick romantic route for more than one girl] is if you double-book or by the luck factor the two meet each other and figure out what's going on on a Sunday. It even makes jokes with you like sending you to your room immediately as punishment for eating your cousin's science project, a pot of grass. Not your Uncle or Nanako THE GAME sends you to your room. That means you just missed a chance for your past-time job Social Links.

But its okay because unlike the protagonist of the past game and his female counterpart, he can choose whether to be friends or otherwise. Possibly the most obvious one is Chie Satonaka's Link where around the 5th or 6th event you have two options in a speech. The bottom is "Be my girlfriend." can you guess which one is for romance?

Some of Souji's Personae are just too hilarious. I mean really, Mara! Souji's dark side can be represented by a penis-shaped demon who's name means Penis. Penis the Penis-shaped demon. Its moveset includes gems like:

Power Charge

And it can also inherit moves like Heat Riser. Persona 3 went all-out with that joke by making Mara shoot arrows out it's...mouth?