Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition announced for the United States, United Kingdom & France

Didn't they say it was going to be English dub for all international versions 'cause they didn't want to clash with the FM scenes? (which I think are only voiced in JP/EN)

....Oh... yeah...

I don't think they ever only gave subtitles, though, so I assumed, my bad

Remember that poll SE had months ago about what people would want in a 2.5 collector's edition? Well apparently they included EVERYTHING EVERYONE VOTED FOR GOD DAMN

I kinda wish they had a cheaper version that only included 2.5, because I'm not really interested in buying 1.5 again and $99 is pretty steep for something that's going to be released in less than a month. 

It's a pretty neat edition. Can't say for sure if I'll be switching my pre-order yet as the SE Online store isn't even displaying the item for me right now.

It's a nice start but why is it exclusive to just the UK and France? God forbid other countries exist in Europe.

Agreed! For them Europe consists of only UK and France. Haha

FINALLY!! Square decided to release a Collector's pack including 1.5 Remix, 2.5 Remix both in a unique steel case. Also an art book along with a Shadow plushie. Oh and that pin...

A month ago I was so upset it seemed like Square didn't care about us Western Hemispherians (Just made up that word, sue me). Now we get an awesome pack with more than just an ass pin. 

Though I can understand why people won't buy it considering we all have 1.5 Remix already. But this comes out just in time! December 2, 2014 only available the Square Enix website http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix-collector%E2%80%99s-edition-announced here's the link you can copy. This bundle has a bunch of cool stuff so you might want to consider picking this bad boy up. 

Dang, I already have the heartless plushie. Had I known they would sell it overseas I would have bought the nobody one instead. Oh well, I'll just save the money that I would spend on this and use it for more games :)

YES!!! FINALLY!!!! THANK YOU SQUARE FOR BEING FAIR!!!!!!!! xD  0/* 

Wait, it's not at Gamestop?...... :( 

....................sigh. -.-

Am I the only one who thinks the $100 price tag is a bit steep? Especially considering that the game itself only costs $40.

Yeah but it's not JUST the game, it comes with another game, which would normally be and $80 purchase already, a plushie, usually priced around $10-$15, an artbook, metal boxing, and that dang pin. You're getting more for your buck with this thing, if you got all of these as separate purchases, you'd normally be spending around $150-$200. Compared to that, $100 is pretty generous.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV