Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition announced for the United States, United Kingdom & France

Went to the site. Clicked UK, 'cause I gotta order from there, and "Pre-Order", but it lead me to the to the official Square Enix store but to the Limited Edition. If I choose United States or France, it'll still lead me to the same website...

I'm really willing to buy this game for 90€! It's gonna be my FIRST Collectors game ever... but where can I find it if it's not on the official site or Amazon?...

I'm from Portugal and perhaps Square is being racist...

I have an account and still can't find it...

Edited by Marcomax

unf I knew there was a resson I never got around to buying KH1.5 besides being poor. thanks for listening to my plea for gettin' some of that Japan goodness, Square.there's not a single thing in it that I don't like. only minor nitpick is that the gorgeous art made for the regular 1.5 and 2.5 editions aren't present anywhere on the packaging. Also, looks like the artbook included with this is different than the one from the LE of 1.5, so I'll have to track that down if I want both.But this will be mine! ... whenever I get a PS3

Yep it is probably in it you see that artbook on the image.

I wonder when Square will update on the eu store. I'm going to preorder it immediately.

You better can't wait for this may be sold out in two days.

I know but the prices are always more or just the same number.

Yeh with updating I mean like after 5hours.

I've read comments and people already pre-ordered it while others couldn't find it as well. I guess, from being Portuguese, I can't order it...

1st reaction after seeing the post on Facebook's "News Feed" (DIDN'T SEE THE VIDEO YET!): Was alright seeing it coming to us, but yet (honestly) a bit ticked off because some fans (perhaps #squarebefair KH fans) are happy now.  I would've settle for the pin instead of that. But yet I don't care either way, if it's a pin or collectors edition. 

2nd reaction after seeing the video: DANG!  DANG! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! Can't get it anyway....  :

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Only UK and France get to order the CE from Europe. For the rest, it doesn't even show up in the site :v

Weird I could access the us link ofcourse they couldn't ship it they may have fixed it.

So the rest of Europe can't get to the link?

Weird I could access the us link ofcourse they couldn't ship it they may have fixed it.

So the rest of Europe can't get to the link?

The link from the article here you mean? That was the US link, thus no UK or France there in the country choices. The Europe link is another one (the one that Marcomax tried, I suppose) and only people with IP from UK/France can see the CE :I The rest only get to see the LE.

Yup, the rest of poor souls that didn't happen to be born there, cannot pre-order it :I

No words can explain my excitement for it.  Even though I won't be getting it, I'm still excited for it!  God, I want that Heartless plushie, and that 30-page artbook!  And the box, and the pin, and the games!  Everything looks amazing!  But I'll be satisfied with my pre-ordered 2.5! ^^

I'm gonna have two copies of each game now because I'm keeping my awesome art book case of 1.5. Also, I like the artwork better for the regular 2.5 case. The steel book is cool but it's just the artwork from KH2 FM+ and Re: CoM from it's original release, which kind of bothers me considering CoM is not even part of 2.5. I wish they had done new original artwork, but it still looks cool. I can't wait for my plushie and art book. :)

My main concern is whether or not this is a preorder you can only get from their official website. Since I ordered the Limited Edition (if you can even call it that) from Gamestop I was hoping that maybe sometime in the next week or so they will have this available at Gamestop and upgrade my preorder (with a little extra cash of course to compensate). If that does not happen I will be seriously disappointed as I will not be able to get my money from my preorder till Thanksgiving when I am at home..... boo....

The link from the article here you mean? That was the US link, thus no UK or France there in the country choices. The Europe link is another one (the one that Marcomax tried, I suppose) and only people with IP from UK/France can see the CE :I The rest only get to see the LE.

Yup, the rest of poor souls that didn't happen to be born there, cannot pre-order it :I

Yeh that was the us link. Hm it might have been this one:

https://khce.na.square-enix.com/

Hm I see it now in game uk. You may be able to order by them.

Edited by KH4Real