Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition announced for the United States, United Kingdom & France

Great find!

Now for my reaction

A METAL CASE

OF ALL THE FANDOMS TO GET IT NOW WE HAVE A METAL. CASE

Yes, this will go perfectly with my halo, fable etc etc steelbooks

And that cd art omg and the box 

Also, #squarebefair is now invalid lmao

Edited by KittensOnFire

Actually, if I'm reading this right, it's both 1.5 and 2.5 game discs so it's actually closer to $80. The extras are probably well over $20 so I'm very okay with this price. I was honestly expecting $150.

Eh, won't be getting it, so I don't care. Already have 1.5, and I planned on waiting a few weeks to get the game, anyway.

Great find!

Now for my reaction

A METAL CASE

OF ALL THE FANDOMS TO GET IT NOW WE HAVE A METAL. CASE

Yes, this will go perfectly with my halo, fable etc etc steelbooks

And that cd art omg and the box 

Also, #squarebefair is now invalid lmao

i need money, and look how stupid those #squarebefair people are now. i laugh.

Actually, the #squarebefair people will probably say it's thanks to them that this happened, and all throw a party because they're such great people for getting a collector's edition outside Japan. This will just bring them back again, sadly. :/

It's a pretty neat edition. Can't say for sure if I'll be switching my pre-order yet as the SE Online store isn't even displaying the item for me right now.

It's a nice start but why is it exclusive to just the UK and France? God forbid other countries exist in Europe.

Or the southern hemisphere.

Am I the only one who thinks the $100 price tag is a bit steep? Especially considering that the game itself only costs $40.

I pay that normally here, it's not that werid to pay that much for a game, especially a collectors edition

Or the southern hemisphere.

I may have to import this, but when both Amercia and Europe get something Australia's EB Games stores usually do, as well. At least that's the trend. 

A PLUSHY!  A FREAKING HEARTLESS PLUSHY!

I would so wait to buy it if it weren't in English.

I want all the plushies :3

I'm not sure I understand? You don't want an English version of the game, or? ;P

This is cool but I wish you could get it from somewhere else besides the Kingdom Hearts website but still it's freaking sweet, I it didn't contain 1.5 since I have the limited edition of that I wish it just had 2.5 but still it's cool.  That box looks amazing and the steal case looks pretty sweet I have a steal case for The Last of Us PS3 and that is pretty sweet right there but I would so get this if it didn't have 1.5 and if you could get it from somewhere else besides the website

Eh, won't be getting it, so I don't care. Already have 1.5, and I planned on waiting a few weeks to get the game, anyway.

Actually, the #squarebefair people will probably say it's thanks to them that this happened, and all throw a party because they're such great people for getting a collector's edition outside Japan. This will just bring them back again, sadly. :/

Damn, I hate to say, but you're probably right about them. I suspect HMK will be all ''Dhey lwistened to us!''

I want all the plushies :3

I'm not sure I understand? You don't want an English version of the game, or? ;P

I hate the English Dub. I'm struggling to find a way to import the japanese version.

I hate the English Dub. I'm struggling to find a way to import the japanese version.

Ohhhh ok. I got ya

Wait.....French version......

Yes 

*I love the french dub and I'm learning french so asdfs

Ohhhh ok. I got ya

Wait.....French version......

Yes 

*I love the french dub and I'm learning french so asdfs

Didn't they say it was going to be English dub for all international versions 'cause they didn't want to clash with the FM scenes? (which I think are only voiced in JP/EN)