Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

On another note: Wreck-It Ralph world. MUST BE DONE.

I feel like it'd be really hard to do  Wreck-It Ralph world; it's another one of those situations where they'd have to cut out so much of the movie to make it fit it'd barely be recognizable. (All the cameos!)

but oh my god if they could get John C. Reilly and Jane Lynch in a KH game...

No Wonderland. Please, that world was a bore. Oh yeah, and no live action remakes of Maleficent/Wonderland/Cinderella either. That would not work very well.

The only thing i'd really have a problem with would be Atlantica, the KH2 version of that world was the most cringeworthy, horrible thing i've experienced in a game

I honestly don't want to see Lilo and Stitch since I've never really liked Lilo and Stitch but I wouldn't mind if it is added in future KH games. The only thing I liked about it was the whole family connection, but I don't really think Lilo and Stitch is a crucial must in KH. 

I honestly don't want to see Lilo and Stitch since I've never really liked Lilo and Stitch but I wouldn't mind if it is added in future KH games. The only thing I liked about it was the whole family connection, but I don't really think Lilo and Stitch is a crucial must in KH. 

I agree with you. I love the movie, however, it's already made its debut in Birth By Sleep alongside having a cameo with Sparky from the Lilo and Stitch sequel. There's nothing else you can do with the world itself.

I don't think I like a world based on "Ichabod and Mr. Toad". Although the characters from The Wind in the Willows could be residents of Disney Town (or Disney Castle, whichever you prefer).

Hmm.. Any Marvel world, any Lucasfilm world or Atlantica, need I say more. . I don't think they would fit in the Kingdom Hearts universe. But when I think about it maybe a Lucasfilm world would fit as the Tron world did. But any Marvel movie would not, because it's set in the real world. To put Kingdom Hearts in a real world would be weird and would not look good. That's what I think at least. They could prove me wrong, but I hope they wont include it. 

World others hate and would not include but I would, would be Alice in Wonderland(mainly because there's so much more they could do with the story. I don't think they will include the whole neverending maze of ragequitting. They probably learned from their mistake.) Hercules would be cool as well because they too has a lot more to say, I think. Agrabah is a story I would like to see more of as well, mainly because we haven't seen it all yet.