Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you planning on getting HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition?

Are you planning on getting HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning on getting HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition?

• Yes, I am! I'm going to pre-order it
    • Yeah... But I'm not sure of when I'll get it
    • Nope... I'm getting the standard version
    • Not really sure of which version I'm getting... maybe
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I want it but I already pre-ordered the limited and i'm not sure if i should cancel or still keep it. and my money...i'm going to be so low if i get it, i wont be able to get birthday/christmas presents for my family

While this Collector's Edition is undeniably awesome, I already pre-ordered 2.5, so yeah, I'll get the Collector's Edition whenever I can, but for now, I'll be satisfied with my purchase of 2.5 in December the second. :)

BUT OH MY GOD, THAT BOX SET LOOKS FRICKIN AMAZING!  NOMURA, YOU REALLY HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF!  THE BOX SET LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

I just ordered it today, as a die hard fan I couldn't resist. It just kind of upsets me that they didn't release this as soon as they posted the limited edition, now I have to cancel my pre-order.  :mellow:

Pre-ordered it as soon as I saw the twitter notification from KH13 when I woke up. And I have about a month to decide whether to keep my pre-order of the other edition. I honestly just want it for the gorgeous box art. and I just got an extra $40 last week so I can spare the money. Then I'll just have 2 copies of both games. Do I need that?? NO. Do I want that? YES. Am I ok with this? DOUBLE YES

No. I already have 1.5, and I'm not even getting the game until a few weeks after release anyway. Not to mention there are some games coming out soon that I consider much more important, personally.

No, I can't afford it + I just want the game. Sure it'd be cool and all, but still rather unnecessary at least for me.

And I don't even live in the right country. :D

Edited by littleTSUBAME

I cant get it! Europe consists of more countries than france and the uk you know!

I want it so bad...

Square shut up and take my money already!

Edited by Kimberley Coehoorn

Leave KH1.5 out of the box and lower the price a little bit because of that and I'll buy it. I already have the KH1.5 Limited Edition so I won't be getting another 1.5 nor will I be selling by cool artbook.

I would but I already have the plush and 1.5 limited edition so... I have most of it already =w= I was tempted just for the art book and steelcase but.... 100$ just for those and the game is kinda high.