Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Soboz

KH2 Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition Similarities to KH Final Mix Platinum Limited

So I noticed a few small similarites between the KH 2.5 Collector's Edition and the KH Final Mix Platinum Limited edition box art, those similarites being that the art actually kind of looks similar, with the KH Sora on the Platinum Edition and KH2 Sora on the CE. Also, the color scheme for the boxes is very similar as well. It's nothing spectacular, but just some observations I noticed.

post-52163-0-97831200-1415648187_thumb.jpg

If only they re-released the Platinum Edition for 1.5 Remix last year. Oh well. I have it for PS2. 

Yeah, though I only have the regular Final Mix, not the platinum because it was a bit expensive and I didn't have a lot of money, plus when I bought the game I really just wanted to play it. Didn't really care about the platinum edition at that point.

Yeah, though I only have the regular Final Mix, not the platinum because it was a bit expensive and I didn't have a lot of money, plus when I bought the game I really just wanted to play it. Didn't really care about the platinum edition at that point.

Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game and they're not going to make it forever, ya know? Might as well grab the good stuff while I can. Just pre-ordered the 2.5 Collector's Edition also lol. 

Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game and they're not going to make it forever, ya know? Might as well grab the good stuff while I can. Just pre-ordered the 2.5 Collector's Edition also lol. 

I pre-ordered the 2.5 Collector's Edition too and I may try to get the Platinum Limited Edition as well in the future, if I have the money of course.

I pre-ordered the 2.5 Collector's Edition too and I may try to get the Platinum Limited Edition as well in the future, if I have the money of course.

Well it might be too late now unless you just want it as a collector's item. In that case, I say go for it! 

Well it might be too late now unless you just want it as a collector's item. In that case, I say go for it! 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing, because my KH collection is a little on the small side, not terribly small but not a lot of stuff in it other than the games.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing, because my KH collection is a little on the small side, not terribly small but not a lot of stuff in it other than the games.

If you have all the games, that's all you really need TBH. I have the soundtracks and a few other items too. 

If you have all the games, that's all you really need TBH. I have the soundtracks and a few other items too. 

Yeah, but there are a few things, like the soundtracks I want to add to my collection. Though I still consider owning all the games good too, it's just that there are those items that I personally want in my collection.