Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aru Akise

Text 258/2 Days Birth by Sleep

This was my first time doing something like this. I've been wanting to do it for quite some time but wasn't confident.Thanks to my little Bro, who asked if I wanted to RP with him, this story was made.We alternated writing each part, letting the other continue the story and here is the result.Enjoy! Roxy will post Day 2 as soon as we finish it.DAY 1Running away from a group of nobodies that had surrounded him, Roxas ran through the seemingly never ending hallway with a pant. Soon enough, the blond found himself inside a weird room, it was mostly empty except an oval-shaped... statue? Roxas walked closer, his head tilting from side to side, carefully examining the oval shape in front of him. "What could this be..? Uh?!---" Taken back by a weird noise, Roxas jumped, swiftly summoning his Keyblade as his eyes were fixated on the white oval, that was now slowly opening right before his own eyes. "Uh-- Someone's inside." As he peeked inside slightly, Roxas noticed a petite sleeping figure. "Sora--" The blond spoke almost unconsciously, his fingers resting on his bottom lip in shock. "So we meet, finally..." The blonde’s gaze was now fixated onto the sleepy spiky haired boy, his lips curled into a small, reassured smile.Sora slowly opens his eyes, after a long sleep. Still a little groggy, he checks his surroundings, not sure of what he is doing there. The only thing he knows is his name and that he has a Keyblade.“What was I doing, again? I feel like I was on something important…”Naminè wasn’t able to fully restore his memories, although all of the people related to Sora had theirs properly fixed. Roxas was the one who, unwillingly, possesses his somebody’s memories sealed within him.After coming to his senses, Sora noticed a blonde boy staring at him. He stepped out of the oval shaped object he found himself in and kneeled to the ground, feeling dizzy yet.“Uh, my head…”Roxas stepped closer to Sora, as the sleepy boy gave out a painful scream while holding his head.“Ahhhhhhh, what are these images?”A redheaded girl……A tall boy……..Glimpses of the ocean, the night sky, a raft, black monsters, roses….Startled by such reaction, Roxas stepped back, action to which Sora responds calming down.Blinking in confusion at the other's sudden reaction, Roxas quickly gets down to his knees, placing his hand over the brunet's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "Sora, are you alright?" His tone was calm, yet firm. He wondered if Sora knew him yet, or at least recognized him. Tilting his head to the side, Roxas gave the other a concerned look, eagerly waiting for an answer.Sora, his head throbbing, looked at the other boy’s eyes. For some reason he didn’t understand, he felt relieved for having that unknown person beside him. Glimpses of familiar, yet unknown images ravaged his mind, as if reacting to the blonde boy’s touch.“I, ouch… who…”Sora collapsed."Sora!" Letting out a loud gasp, the blond quickly reached for the other, carefully picking him up as he held his hand out, opening a portal that led to the outer mansion's garden, to the entrance. Not thinking twice, Roxas walked in, holding Sora still as they soon were out of that weird room. "We should be safe, for now..." Making sure no one was around, Roxas ran into the forest, finding a good spot for them to hide. Relieved, the blond placed his other self down against a tree, leaning closer to his face as he moved a lock of chocolate brown hair behind the other's ear. "Hey, Sora, wake up."“Uhhhh…..”Sora groaned while opening his eyes. He was now in a completely different place, but that boy was still beside him.“Am I having a nightmare or something?” He dizzily thought to himself while looking to the person that was with him. Suddenly, he heard a noise as a swirling mass of darkness appeared out of nothing behind the blonde boy; through it stepped out a red haired man in a black coat."Sora! You're awake!" Smiling brightly at the other, Roxas leant down to examine his face better. "Are you feeling better now?" Just when the blond thought he was finally safe, familiar footsteps echoed behind him, a tall skinny figure approaching the two. Turning around, the blond faced the man who claimed to be his 'best friend'. "Axel, what do you want?"“’What do I want?’ I’m here to take you back, of course! I thought you were going to disappear, but now that you’re here, we can go back, they won’t erase you!”"But-- I can't leave Sora here... And-- If my memories aren't playing tricks on me, the Organization isn't the safest place for Sora to stay." The blond sighed, looking down as he clutched his hands into fists. "Why don't you come with us, instead?"Sora was quietly listening to those people’s conversation. He felt a pain in his chest, something he could tell was sorrow, but he didn’t know why he felt it. Deep in his thoughts, the confused boy looked at Roxas and realized that sorrow was somehow flowing from the young boy to him.“…come with us instead?” When Sora heard these words, he grabbed Roxas’ arm.“…ome with you.”As the other faced the redhead, Roxas felt the other's hand tugging his own arm. Turning his head towards Sora, Roxas spoke. "What is it, Sora...?"“I want to come with you.”"You mean… join the Organization with me..?""I... I don't know what you're talking about... I don't know who you are; I don't even know what I'm doing here... But my Heart is telling me that I should do it... That that guy is going to be real sad if you don't come back with him... So... I'll come with you."Looking back at Axel for a brief time, Roxas stared at the other's emerald eyes, somehow, Sora had already figured out what Axel felt, how did he even managed to?"Axel, can we really… let him come with us…?“I’m fine with it as long as they don’t erase YOU.”Feeling his cheeks turning slightly red, Roxas looked down briefly. "Ax… Thank you." His face lifted up to the red head, giving him a sincere smile as he looked back at the brunet, grabbing his arm. "Come on Sora, let's go."Sora was still dizzy after seeing all those images inside his head. They seemed to have settled down. He could only remember who he was, memories which were very fragmented, however. The young boy didn’t bother asking those people, since he didn’t know what was going on. He just felt that going with them was the right thing to do at the moment.When he stood up after Roxas grabbed his arm, a name came to his mind, though. “Kairi”.The 3 faded away into darkness. When they got out of it, Sora saw himself in a circular room full of tall chairs, with other cloaked people.Looking around the familiar white round room, Roxas looked up at Xemnas, then at Xigbar, who was smirking down at him and then at Saix, who glared at Axel. "Welcome back." Said Xemnas, looking down at them. "What's going to happen to us now..?” replied Roxas.The Superior of the In-Between let out a sinister laugh. After Naminè had messed up Sora’s memories, he had planned to use Xion to hold onto them, making it impossible for the brunet to wake up. Although this plan failed, he noticed that Roxas was managing to do Xion’s job, even if unintentionally, what made Sora into the puppet he had wanted.“Who would think that we would get our hands on the Hero? With both Somebody and Nobody, the ones chosen by the Keyblade in our Organization, we can achieve our goal at last. No. 13 Roxas: The Key of Destiny, you shall be forgiven for leaving the Organization. Let us celebrate the arrival of a new member. After we dealt with the traitors, some sits are empty. No. 12 Sora: The Keyblade Hero.”Holding onto the brunet's arm still, Roxas lowered his head once more, his eyes fixated on the hard ground below as he let out a small sigh. He didn't quite dislike the place, nor the people, but something surely did seem strange. "Thank you; I shall do my best, Lord Xemnas." Roxas' ocean blue orbs glared at the golden ones before him, turning towards Axel. "Thanks for bringing us back. I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for you. You saved me from being erased."Sora paid attention to everything around him, trying to better understand his situation. After the long silver haired man finished talking, Saix approached him, something in his hands.“Wear this. You won’t last long going through Corridors of Darkness in normal clothes.”“T-thank you” Sora replied, as to which Saix simply replied with a “hmpf” and went back to his sit.Xenmas started talking again: “You are now dismissed. I shall give your missions later”. As he said this, all the members disappeared in a gulf of Darkness; only Roxas, Sora and Axel remained.“Uh, Roxas, right? What did he mean by ’somebody and nobody’? What am I supposed to do now?” Sora asked his nobody."Come with me" Roxas simply said, "Let's go to our rooms, so you can get changed. We'll talk once you're done, alright? And yeah, Roxas, you got it right." The blond chuckled, placing his hand ontop of his shoulder.“Then I’m going to take some rest. See you later Roxas. You explain things to Sora, got it memorized?”“Yeah.”Sora was taken to his room by Roxas. Once there, he put on his cloak, not really knowing the reason. He thought it was some kind of uniform for the members.“Ok, I’m done changing. I’m… kinda very confused… I woke up and all this stuff happened… I don’t even know why I was sleeping in the first place…”"Alright, sleep well Axel!" Waving at his best friend, Roxas proceeded to go to Sora's room, quietly sitting down on the bed as he waited for the other to come out."You and me are the same person. I'm you, and you're me. Your memories were 'injected' into me when you sacrificed yourself to save your best friend, Kairi. It's kinda hard to explain, but I know all you need to know. We can't do much right now, but trust me, me and Axel will make sure everything will go back to how it was, hopefully we'll find a way to avoid having me erased once you get your memories back." The blond let out a low laugh, it made his chest hurt just imagining how he would have been erased if Sora had awaken before Roxas could find him.“We’re the same person? And I sacrificed myself for… Kairi? I don’t understand…”"....." Roxas didn't speak, he just went closer to the brunet, holding the other's hands in his own. "See for yourself…"Sora felt a zap in his head as he screamed in excruciating pain, images ravaging his mind. Roxas let go of his hand, startled by the already known reaction. As he did, Sora fell to his side on the bed, feeling exhausted.Roxas let out a sigh, knowing that it would cause the other to pass out. Saying nothing at all, the blond sat down on the other's bed, bringing his knees close to his chest as he rested his head ontop of them, looking silently at the fast asleep brunet. "Sora..." He simply whispered.When Sora woke up, he found himself sleeping on Roxas’ lap. He quickly got up and looked at the blond. “Roxas…” Through Roxas’ memories, Sora learned about the Organization and the Nobodies. The link he had with his nobody, but that had been severed due to the memory loss was back again. He could also have his memory about becoming a Heartless back. All memories beside these were still foggy and the name Kairi was still but a meaningless word in his head. Simply put, now Sora knew what the organization was and who its members were; but nothing else.“Seems I was out good, huh?” No. 12 said to Roxas in a much familiar way."You were..." Roxas chuckled, placing his hand ontop of the brunet's soft spikes, stroking them unconsciously. "Feeling better? Want food? Maybe a drink?" He asked, smiling.“I feel dizzy. And I’m really hungry.” Since Sora’s only memories were about the Organization, he now felt he belonged in that place."Come on, let's go get something to eat!" He smiled widely, grabbing his arm and pulling him up, running out of the room as he suddenly stopped infront of the redhead's room, snickering to himself as he turned towards Sora. "Ssshh." He slowly opened the door, eyeing the fast asleep red head as he quickly dived for the other's bed, jumping on it. "Wake up, Axel!"“The hell?”"Can you help us cook something? Sora's hungry and so am I."“Sora?” Axel looked at the spiky haired boy.“Hey, Axel!” Sora replied to his gaze.Axel then became puzzled. “What happened? I thought that because of the memory loss he would be all airheaded and gloomy like you were when you arrived here.”"Let's just say I gave him a 'hand' remembering." The blond laughed, hopping off the emerald eyed male's bed. "So? Are you gonna help us or not?"“Hmmm okay. Let’s cook something, I’m hungry too.”"Alright!" Roxas smiled at the other, walking close to the brunet as he whispered "Let's hope he doesn't burn the kitchen down, like he always does!" The blond snorted, covering his mouth as he walked out of the room, making his way to the kitchen.Sora followed them. On their way, they crossed paths with Xigbar. After getting some distance, No. 2 summoned his Sharp Shooters and shot at Sora, who summoned his Keyblade and deflected the projectile.“Hooo, looks like you still know how to use the Keyblade”.Sora grinned and threw his weapon at the sniper, who warped away. Sora quickly dashed to the place he had warped to. Xigbar pointed his weapons at Sora’s face. “What do you want to do without your key…” Before he could finish, the keyblade that was flying to the opposite direction disappeared, reappearing is Sora’s hands, pointing at Xigbar’s neck.”“Try me again.” Sora said bluntly.Looking at the two, Roxas' jaw dropped open. Mostly shocked at how fast Sora was. "Leave us alone, Xigbar. You can fight him later or something." He puffed out his cheeks, feeling rather annoyed. "You did good though, Sora. I'm sure it'll be fun going out for missions with you.""As if! Boss asked me to see if No.12 was really going to be of use. I don't want to waste my time fighting him anyway." Xigbar replied to Roxas as he walked away and added. "He passed."Sora looked at Roxas with a victorious look on his face.Chuckling, Roxas highfived the brunet, keeping a smirk on his face. "Don't worry too much about him, he's a good guy, he just likes to tease other members a lot."The three resumed their way to the kitchen and, after eating, Axel told Roxas:“Hey, why don’t we go to the place? We’ll probably become quite busy from tomorrow on.”"Sure thing, I haven't had some in ages anyway." The blond looked at Sora. "You want to come along?""Ok, where are we going?""Our usual spot, we'll show you when we're there!" He smiled, getting up and opening a dark corridor. "Let's go!"Sora put his hood on and followed the duo.Reaching their usual spot, Roxas looked at the breath taking view in front of him, he hadn't seen this in quite a long time. "Still as pretty as ever." He turned his head towards the redhead. "Who goes to get the ice cream?"“Why don’t you show Sora where to buy it so we can make him our delivery boy?” Axel chuckled.The blond laughed, nodding as he grabbed the brunet's hand. "I'll buy it as a thanks for saving me back there, we'll be right back!" The blond walked back to the main streets, proceeding to the ice cream shop. "We always buy ice creams here, then eat it at the clock tower while watching the sunset." He bought three ice creams, paying for them as he gave Sora his own. "Here, try it."“Aren’t we supposed to try it together? Let’s go back in a Corridor before they melt.” Sora held up his hands to open a Corridor of Darkness. Nothing happened. He looked at his hand and waved it, as if trying to make something happen by force.“How do we do it again?”"Eheh true enough." Roxas stood there, silently looking at how helpless Sora looked while trying to summon a dark corridor. "It's as simple as summoning the keyblade. Just focus on the place you want to go to instead of thinking of the Keyblade. Get it?“Uh, okay.”Before Sora could try again, Axel appeared.“I came to see what was taking so long, so that’s what you were up to. Roxas, only the dwellers of Darkness can use its powers. We have to awaken the Darkness in Sora before he can do that.”"....." The blond tilted his head, looking down briefly. "And how do we do that..?""Let's figure it out later.Now, I want my Ice Cream."Sora looked at the blue Ice Cream he was holding and bit it. “Bleh… Salty….. But sweet!”"Mh!" Roxas bit his as well, laughing as he looked at Axel. "Hey Ax, doesn't that remind you of something?"“Hm? What should I be remembering?”"Didn't I say the same exact thing when you first gave this ice cream to me?"“Ahahaha, that’s right! Guess you two really look alike.”"Well, he's me after all." The blond looked at the brunet, smiling softly. "Right, Sora?"“Hmmmm” Sora thought to himself. “It feels strange to say that. I think Roxas is Roxas.”"As in… you think I'm my own person..?"“Of course! We may share some feelings and thoughts, but you are yourself, Roxas!”"I... I guess you're right, after all.." Roxas smiled, biting his own ice cream as he looked at the sunset. "This feels... really familiar... As if we've always been a trio or something..."Sora looked at the orange sunset. A sad feeling struck his heart as tears filled his eyes.“Uh, what is? Why am I?...”"Sora?!" The blond leant over, examining the brunet's face. "Is something wrong?""You tell me, these must be YOUR feelings. You gotta stop using me to cry, you crybaby" Sora chuckled while crying."Is.. that so..? But I don't remember feeling sad other than that time when I got told Axel disappeared...""You cried for me, Roxas? That's sweet".Feeling his cheeks turning red once more, Roxas lowered his head, feeling embarrassed. "Uhm.. well.."“Where did you got then, Axel?” Sora asked, not noticing Roxas’ awkwardness.The blond sighed, looking into the sunset briefly as he bit his ice cream. "He got sent to Castle Oblivion.."“Castle… Oblivion…?” Sora’s thoughts drifted away from the conversation. Roxas’ words echoed in his head as he felt like he knew that place.“…ora!”“Huh?” No. 12 came back to his senses being called by his nobody."You alright? You spaced out all of a sudden.."“Yeah, I’m ok. I think I might be tired…”"Wanna head back? We should rest now, we had a long day. I still haven't got any sleep ever since I woke you up back in Twilight Town."“Yeah, let’s get back… My head still hurts for some reason…”"We'll have plenty of time to tell you about things. Let's go home." The blond stood up, looking at his best friend. "I bet you Axel is so ready to catch up on his sleep~" He laughed.“And I don’t want anyone jumping up on me this time” Axel said while opening a Dark Corridor.The three went back to The World that never was. Each of them went to their rooms to prepare for the next day."Ahah alright, goodnight Axel, Sora."The blond waved at them two, going to his own room as he laid down in his bed, falling asleep almost instantly.Meanwhile, back in Twilight Town, Diz couldn’t believe in his eyes.

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

i like it so far.but im seeing some Yoai traces.plz dont include Yoai plz

I don't think it will turn into Yaoi. But if it does, I'd be glad to warn you beforehand so you don't have to read it.